East 20 Valley 6

asb
Freshman Team

Re: East @ Valley

Post by asb »

In just 2 of the 5 games they have like 500 penalty yards and almost 50 penalties. It's crazy. I don't know what's going on out there.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

From what I saw....East just tries to play chippy, and talks a bit. As people have said, it appears to becoming a theme from a few East folks I've talked to.

Hopefully they get the discipline aspect figured out, because they have a good team, and it could cost them in the postseason.

Congrats on the win.

Valley played a little bit better, but still very sloppy, big gains, fumbles, driving in to tie, fumbles...gotta clean the offense up, but it'll come in time.

asb
Freshman Team

Post by asb »

[quote="coop"]From what I saw....East just tries to play chippy, and talks a bit. As people have said, it appears to becoming a theme from a few East folks I've talked to.

Hopefully they get the discipline aspect figured out, because they have a good team, and it could cost them in the postseason.

Congrats on the win.

Valley played a little bit better, but still very sloppy, big gains, fumbles, driving in to tie, fumbles...gotta clean the offense up, but it'll come in time.[/quote Crabtree is a Great coach and I knew he'd have them prepared to play spoiler! I couldn't imagine what he'd do if he had that East group.....East has to get better and "SHUT UP" and play or they will lose games they shouldn't (ND,Eastern and Oak Hill). I believe once the get Team Leader in offensive lineman Blaine Scott back they clean up some of the trash talking offensively, true indeed they have a talented team but just talent alone doesn't always get the job done. They have to remain discipline and poised!

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

asb wrote:
coop wrote:From what I saw....East just tries to play chippy, and talks a bit. As people have said, it appears to becoming a theme from a few East folks I've talked to.

Congrats on the win.

Valley played a little bit better, but still very sloppy, big gains, fumbles, driving in to tie, fumbles...gotta clean the offense up, but it'll come in time.[/quote Crabtree is a Great coach and I knew he'd have them prepared to play spoiler! I couldn't imagine what he'd do if he had that East group.....East has to get better and "SHUT UP" and play or they will lose games they shouldn't (ND,Eastern and Oak Hill). I believe once the get Team Leader in offensive lineman Blaine Scott back they clean up some of the trash talking offensively, true indeed they have a talented team but just talent alone doesn't always get the job done. They have to remain discipline and poised!
Once he comes back, they will be VERY good, it's just making sure you don't shoot yourself in the foot in key spots.

Good luck Tartans

dontreply
Freshman Team

Post by dontreply »

Can't believe the super 91st 31st is complaint and calling the reds names ,guess he wanted more then a 2 TD win

then what
Varsity

Post by then what »

How embarrassing for the mighty indians. Lol :roll:

dontreply
Freshman Team

Post by dontreply »

[quote="

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

then what wrote:How embarrassing for the mighty indians. Lol :roll:
I don't think it's embarrassing at all....Valley is D6 team that is down, and lost to a good D7 team. I don't see whats embarrassing about it. I think the embarrassing part is when adults such as yourself find joy in taking shots at high school kids.

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

Been a great run for the Indians, nothing at all to be embarrassed about, it happens.

dontreply
Freshman Team

Re: East 20 Valley 6

Post by dontreply »

Embarrassing? Who else in the soc besides burg ,has had the success that valley has?
Valley has one of the worst teams they have seen in a very long time ,and east has THE best team they have EVER had ,and valley still hung with them.

Oak
Freshman Team

Post by Oak »

I don't think this is the best East team ever. Possibly it is the best in several years though.

bangbros
Waterboy

Post by bangbros »

East played sloppy, I believe with the team they have and everybody healthy East would win by 9 touchdowns.

Return to “Football”