ZaneTracePioneers 08

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

as long as he's out there cheering thats good news.

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

Levi Dailey has a website on http://www.caringbridge.org then you put in his name as one word levidailey it gives updates and you can also leave a message.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Thank you for the website. it's cool that he can be checked on. I do not know the kid but Hate that any child has to go through this. he has and is in my prayers

OSUNUT52
Waterboy

Post by OSUNUT52 »

It is true that ZT has a lot of talnet coming up they need to work on some fundaments still stop turning the ball over so much and get a little more of a play selection they have a nice start will with the option attack they started last year but was a little predictable add some plays on top of what they have and that may help

The ones with the strongest will to win will be the ones with victory in the end.
redstreak_pass_rusher
Waterboy

Post by redstreak_pass_rusher »

mstangmom wrote:Yes that is what I am saying with what they return in certain skill positions and what they bring up from the undefeated JV team they will again dominate the league.

wow are you serious the only reason why your Jv team went undefeated was bc's you started 11 jr's if lets do the math piketon 2yrs ago won the Jv chapms with only playing 6 sophmores rest freshman last yr only played 6 sophmores rest freshman and this yr we put or best players on varsity so or Jv team were all mostly freshman and i was at that piketon and westfall Jv game and you guy's didnt look really tough plus piketon half back was hurt witch played a huge role and the ref's were not good and we only brought 3 soph's down to play aginst your Jr's so dont think your Jv team will do anything in the varsity games bc's they wont at all

I will come at your QB and u wont stop me i"ll go throw your line with not even trying i"ll cut down your confidence. I will own you with no effort!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

redstreak_pass_rusher wrote:
mstangmom wrote:Yes that is what I am saying with what they return in certain skill positions and what they bring up from the undefeated JV team they will again dominate the league.

wow are you serious the only reason why your Jv team went undefeated was bc's you started 11 jr's if lets do the math piketon 2yrs ago won the Jv chapms with only playing 6 sophmores rest freshman last yr only played 6 sophmores rest freshman and this yr we put or best players on varsity so or Jv team were all mostly freshman and i was at that piketon and westfall Jv game and you guy's didnt look really tough plus piketon half back was hurt witch played a huge role and the ref's were not good and we only brought 3 soph's down to play aginst your Jr's so dont think your Jv team will do anything in the varsity games bc's they wont at all

OUCH That stings. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
redstreak_pass_rusher
Waterboy

Post by redstreak_pass_rusher »

im not here to bad mouth any teams but when ppl from westfall keep talking about there undefeated JV team they need to know that its not the same game speed,not the same kids they played before so skill lvl alot defferent. so mom dont think ur jv team will play a big role only cain will deside ur season not a jv team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man u ppl make me :oops: about hearing about this jv team non sense

I will come at your QB and u wont stop me i"ll go throw your line with not even trying i"ll cut down your confidence. I will own you with no effort!

Return to “Football”