Nelsonville York Buckeyes 2008

broncofan09
Varsity

Nelsonville York Buckeyes 2008

Post by broncofan09 »

How will they do?
Will they be TVC champs agian?
What do you think there final record will be?
Who will be the main player or players?

bucksfan08
Freshman Team

Post by bucksfan08 »

Buckeyes will better than last year...with a solid group of skilled players coming back...

i think they'lll win league again with a 7-3 or 8-2 record with Derrick Arnold being a man among boys again this year, another 1000+ season

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

NY should be an early favorite to win the TVC. There were only a few seniors that will be lost from the 2007 team, as the '07 team was dominated by younger players. These younger players really did a great job in '07 and will only improve in '08.

Army
S

Re: Nelsonville York Buckeyes 2008

Post by Army »

broncofan09 wrote:How will they do?

Again :?: :-D ........................ :shock: Forfieted Games Remember :?:

joliet jake
Waterboy

Post by joliet jake »

Army's post:
broncofan09 wrote:
How will they do?

Again ........................ Forfieted Games Remember

Nice Dig Army. From reading your posts you seem like you have a lot of insight and are in your 50's or even older Age wise.
Then you get on the preps and post like a highschool kid.
The word "Agian" may refer to the previous 16 league championships the school has won. It doesnt have to refer to last season.
It would be like me Saying, Do you think army will post like an Adult agian? That would refer to your posts prior to the assanine statement you made in this post.
Maybe you should worry about your home town team. How many games did they have to forfiet to only have 4 victories.

The Buckeyes will be fine this season. They are working hard in the wieght room and are looking forward to the 08 season.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Go Bucks

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
91Buckeye
Varsity

Post by 91Buckeye »

The Bucks didn't lose much, but what they lost was in a critical area. The O line has to replace three spots for next year. If they can find some young lineman to fill the void they should be fine.

Army
S

Post by Army »

joliet jake wrote:Army's post:
broncofan09 wrote:
How will they do?

Again ........................ Forfieted Games Remember

Nice Dig Army. From reading your posts you seem like you have a lot of insight and are in your 50's or even older Age wise.
Then you get on the preps and post like a highschool kid.
The word "Agian" may refer to the previous 16 league championships the school has won. It doesnt have to refer to last season.
It would be like me Saying, Do you think army will post like an Adult agian? That would refer to your posts prior to the assanine statement you made in this post.
Maybe you should worry about your home town team. How many games did they have to forfiet to only have 4 victories.

The Buckeyes will be fine this season. They are working hard in the wieght room and are looking forward to the 08 season.

joliet jake,
I like your Web Page name.....it suits your reply. I only made reference to the fact that NY did not win the TVC-Ohio last year.

Due to the forfiets. One against Chesire River Valley in Non-League and the one that did it in for the Buckeyes against my Alma Mater The Wellston Golden Rockets. :-D

NUFF SAID :!: :-D

joliet jake
Waterboy

Post by joliet jake »

Army: We didnt win the league this year becuase of the forfiet. And if your alma mater could put a better team on the field the freshman wouldnt have made it on the feild to mop the Rockets up. Oh well lesson learned. It would have been a greater loss if it was half our league championships insted of only 1/16th of them. Next year is a new year. I gotta get back to class now. I hope I am not a pathetic poster in my 40's and 50's when I am older taking shots at kids on here like ARMY. :oops:

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

joliet jake wrote:Army: We didnt win the league this year becuase of the forfiet. And if your alma mater could put a better team on the field the freshman wouldnt have made it on the feild to mop the Rockets up. Oh well lesson learned. It would have been a greater loss if it was half our league championships insted of only 1/16th of them. Next year is a new year. I gotta get back to class now. I hope I am not a pathetic poster in my 40's and 50's when I am older taking shots at kids on here like ARMY. :oops:

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are!!!!

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

broncofan09
Varsity

Post by broncofan09 »

bump!

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Nelsonville-York 2008:

Fri 08/22/2008 TRIMBLE
Fri 08/29/2008 @ Piketon
Fri 09/05/2008 @ Berne Union
Fri 09/12/2008 @ Wellston*
Fri 09/19/2008 MEIGS*
Fri 09/26/2008 @ Belpre*
Fri 10/03/2008 ALEXANDER*
Fri 10/10/2008 ATHENS*
Fri 10/17/2008 IRONTON
Fri 10/24/2008 @ Vinton County*

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I think the bucks will have a great year. A lot of speed and some good up the middle power with Talbert. I am a little worried about the O-line though seems to be a weak point.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

I should clarify my statement about the O-line being weak by saying that in the past few years good blocking has been a problem. I think that if the o-line can get there fundimentals down and keep blocking through the whisle instead of giving up to early then they will be OK.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

joliet jake wrote:Army: We didnt win the league this year becuase of the forfiet. And if your alma mater could put a better team on the field the freshman wouldnt have made it on the feild to mop the Rockets up. Oh well lesson learned. It would have been a greater loss if it was half our league championships insted of only 1/16th of them. Next year is a new year. I gotta get back to class now. I hope I am not a pathetic poster in my 40's and 50's when I am older taking shots at kids on here like ARMY. :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good stuff there

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Wont touch that!!!

nybucks2see
Waterboy

Post by nybucks2see »

That figures that the line takes the blame. Oh well, somebody has too. They will be fine, as will the rest of the team. I think the line will be undersized, but very quick and stronger. Not to mention another year of maturity will help.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

The only real problem with the line is they need to block through the whisle. Thier ability size and heart go without question. :-D

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

I wonder if our passing game will be better this year? :-D :-D :-D :-D
GO BUCKS GO!!!!!!!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!

Return to “Football”