Ironton 41 South Point 0

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: WEEK 5 SOUTH POINT @ IRONTON - YOUR THOUGHTS

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GOOD LUCK TO THE IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS FRIDAY. STILL ALOT OF FOOTBALL LEFT TO BE PLAYED.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
ELChapo
Freshman Team

Post by ELChapo »

frankie wrote:Rumor from an Ironton friend has it that after the Fairland game a running back quit, turned his gear in. Then decides to come back for the Ashland game, didn't practice all week and they start him for the Ashland game. Someone posted a mother went into the locker room and took her son home at halftime, is there any truth to this and is it the same young man?
If they can't get their house in order there is a good chance of South Point winning this game, they come in having nothing to lose.
Didn't hear about the rb, but what happened last game with the parent is true. Won't say the kid's name but he is/was on the d-line.

I seriously believe Ironton will destroy SP, but you never know with all these discipline issues and how that will affect the other kids on the team.

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

[quote="frankie"]Rumor from an Ironton friend has it that after the Fairland game a running back quit, turned his gear in. Then decides to come back for the Ashland game, didn't practice all week and they start him for the Ashland game. Someone posted a mother went into the locker room and took her son home at halftime, is there any truth to this and is it the same young man?
If they can't get their house in order there is a good chance of South Point winning this game, they come in having nothing to lose.[/quote

The staff at Ironton has lost control. I hope they can turn this around but it has been going on for the last 2 years now year 3.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Ironton fans will be able to rahrah after this one.

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
mrwonderful
Varsity

Post by mrwonderful »

SP just doesn't have the size on the line to compete this year...They have some good athletics but just lack size and depth.....Everyone wants to blame the QB but this kid has no time to pass....Everyone wants to blame the Coaches...It's not the coaches.....Urban meyer could go coach Friday and you'd have same outcome......The coaches practice the kids hard and the kids play hard...Hopefully they'll make a game of it Friday.....

timbo52
Riding the Bench

Post by timbo52 »

:evil: :twisted: Keep your heads up tigers, things isn't looking good right now but things will get better, we are still TIGERS, let's get some of old hard hitting and sticking it to people, laying the lumber, let's play smart and take one game at a time

Trojan 90 6&4
Riding the Bench

Post by Trojan 90 6&4 »

South point gets its first victory of the year. Ironton has to many inside issues. 2-0 south point

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

GOOD LUCK TO THE IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS THIS WEEK AGAINST THE SOUTH POINT POINTERS. OLE BAIT WILL BE SIPPIN SWEET TEA AND LISTENING TO THEM WIRO GUYS.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Good luck to Ironton! GO FIGHTING TIGERS!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

what is that trench. speakers. what am I lookin at here.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:what is that trench. speakers. what am I lookin at here.
Yeah, just messing around with the signature. That's a small concert set up. I'm in to that kinda of stuff Bait. I got a set up now in the house you can hear 8 blocks away. :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

you've told me about that. I hope to hear it one day friend.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THOSE SPEAKERS MADE ME THINK OF BACK IN THE LATE 70'S AT EITHER HUNTINGTON, OR CHARLESTON. THEY GOT THIS HUGE SPEAKERS BANKED TOGETHER LIKE THAT. AND YOU HEAR A FEW GEE-TAR LICKS OF ''CAT SCRATCH FEVER''------THE CURTAINS FLY OPEN AND HERE'S TED NUGENT STANDING ON TOP OF THEM WITH LEOPARD PRINT TIGHTS WITH A LION TAIL. AND JUMPS DOWN FROM THEM TO THE STAGE FROM GOD KNOWS HOW HIGH , AND NEVER MISSES A LICK ON THE GEE-TAR. IT WAS PANDA====== LEERIA IN THERE. WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT IS A LIL FOGGY IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:THOSE SPEAKERS MADE ME THINK OF BACK IN THE LATE 70'S AT EITHER HUNTINGTON, OR CHARLESTON. THEY GOT THIS HUGE SPEAKERS BANKED TOGETHER LIKE THAT. AND YOU HEAR A FEW GEE-TAR LICKS OF ''CAT SCRATCH FEVER''------THE CURTAINS FLY OPEN AND HERE'S TED NUGENT STANDING ON TOP OF THEM WITH LEOPARD PRINT TIGHTS WITH A LION TAIL. AND JUMPS DOWN FROM THEM TO THE STAGE FROM GOD KNOWS HOW HIGH , AND NEVER MISSES A LICK ON THE GEE-TAR. IT WAS PANDA====== LEERIA IN THERE. WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT IS A LIL FOGGY IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
I'm guessing cowboy boots and Budweiser kinda night bait! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
Ghostpepper2
Waterboy

Post by Ghostpepper2 »

This is the weakest Tigers team I've seen ever . Sad

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Better get your laughs in now, some pretty good talent coming up for the Fighting Tigers.

Ironton ------ 42
South Point - 13

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

The Oaf wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:THOSE SPEAKERS MADE ME THINK OF BACK IN THE LATE 70'S AT EITHER HUNTINGTON, OR CHARLESTON. THEY GOT THIS HUGE SPEAKERS BANKED TOGETHER LIKE THAT. AND YOU HEAR A FEW GEE-TAR LICKS OF ''CAT SCRATCH FEVER''------THE CURTAINS FLY OPEN AND HERE'S TED NUGENT STANDING ON TOP OF THEM WITH LEOPARD PRINT TIGHTS WITH A LION TAIL. AND JUMPS DOWN FROM THEM TO THE STAGE FROM GOD KNOWS HOW HIGH , AND NEVER MISSES A LICK ON THE GEE-TAR. IT WAS PANDA====== LEERIA IN THERE. WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT IS A LIL FOGGY IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
I'm guessing cowboy boots and Budweiser kinda night bait! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KY.BUCKEYE
Freshman Team

Post by KY.BUCKEYE »

Ironton 3
SP 2

G0 BuCKs
Nice Kitty
Waterboy

Post by Nice Kitty »

ohbuckeye2 wrote:Better get your laughs in now, some pretty good talent coming up for the Fighting Tigers.

Ironton ------ 42
South Point - 13
One class (8th grade) out the next five or six years doesn't mean we're back to the 80's.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Nice Kitty wrote:
ohbuckeye2 wrote:Better get your laughs in now, some pretty good talent coming up for the Fighting Tigers.

Ironton ------ 42
South Point - 13
One class (8th grade) out the next five or six years doesn't mean we're back to the 80's.
I don't know that we'll ever get back to those days, we can only hope.

Varsity isn't made up of one Class. When this years Sophomore, Freshman and 8th grade Classes are Seniors, Juniors and Sophomores they will be a very good Team.

Return to “Football”