Waverly 48 Caldwell 0

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Caldwell at Waverly Saturday Sept. 24

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

smurray wrote:Waverly comes in at 4-0 with three shutouts out scoring their opponents 164-13.
that is very impressive.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

waverly 63-0

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Game is at 7:00p.m.

TheBigGuy74
Waterboy

Post by TheBigGuy74 »

J_Manziel2 wrote:
smurray wrote:
toast wrote:Waverly needs to focus and be disciplined. Keep the emotions in check and take care of business. Stay classy. Kinda want to get this one over with.
Been waiting for this one for a year but need to get it over with, NEVER TO BE PLAYED AGAIN.
I agree, stay focused and classy and keep the emotions in check. That will be hard for 15-18 year olds, coaches must talk about that need all week.
Why would you be waiting on this game for over a year? Is there a grudge I'm unaware of?
Last year when Waverly played them at Caldwell, the game started off very well. Both teams playing hard and showing they wanted the win. When the second half Rolled around, things got a little chippy to say the least. Waverly wants to go out and prove they're the real deal and a force to be reckoned with. All while keeping things classy.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

TheBigGuy74 wrote:
J_Manziel2 wrote:
smurray wrote:
Been waiting for this one for a year but need to get it over with, NEVER TO BE PLAYED AGAIN.
I agree, stay focused and classy and keep the emotions in check. That will be hard for 15-18 year olds, coaches must talk about that need all week.
Why would you be waiting on this game for over a year? Is there a grudge I'm unaware of?
Last year when Waverly played them at Caldwell, the game started off very well. Both teams playing hard and showing they wanted the win. When the second half Rolled around, things got a little chippy to say the least. Waverly wants to go out and prove they're the real deal and a force to be reckoned with. All while keeping things classy.
TheBigGuy74,
As a huge lifelong Browns fan I refused to respond to someone with the screen name J Manziel, LOL.

Boys have to stay focused this week and take care of business Saturday night.

CHS_skins
Waterboy

Post by CHS_skins »

TheBigGuy74 wrote:
J_Manziel2 wrote:
smurray wrote:
Agreed....the second half last year got pretty chippy. With that said, not sure how a D4 team beating a weak D7 team will prove they're the real deal and a force to be reckoned with.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

CHS_skins wrote:
TheBigGuy74 wrote:
J_Manziel2 wrote: Why would you be waiting on this game for over a year? Is there a grudge I'm unaware of?
Agreed....the second half last year got pretty chippy. With that said, not sure how a D4 team beating a weak D7 team will prove they're the real deal and a force to be reckoned with.
CHS_skins,
Not sure he was saying beating a weak Caldwell team would do that. I think he was just saying they want to go out and take care of business and keep it clean.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GOOD LUCK TO THE WAVERLY TIGERS TONIGHT.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
old benchwarmer
Freshman Team

Post by old benchwarmer »

Three of the four teams that Waverly has defeated this year did win their games last night. Good news for the Tigers. And good luck to the Tigers in their game this evening against Caldwell.

8332 Granite St
JV Team

Post by 8332 Granite St »

Anyone have a link to listen to the game tonight?

Tigers24
Freshman Team

Post by Tigers24 »

100.9 WXIZ

8332 Granite St
JV Team

Post by 8332 Granite St »

Tigers24 wrote:100.9 WXIZ
Thanks

Tigers24
Freshman Team

Post by Tigers24 »

21-0 Waverly at the half

old benchwarmer
Freshman Team

Final: Waverly 48 - Caldwell 0.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Congrats

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Sophomore Cobe Marques with a big pick six of over 50 yards right before halftime to light a spark under the Tigers.
Howell with over 300 yards passing and I believe 4 TD passes, two big bombs to Kayne Jordan of 55 & 62 yards to break it open.
A bomb of 70 yards to Cade Marques on the Tigers 2nd play from scrimmage in the 2nd half made 28-0 before the back to back TD throws to Jordan.
Howell is now over 1,000 yards through the air on the year.

Tigers24
Freshman Team

Post by Tigers24 »

Clayton Howell 9-11 302 yards 4 td

Kayne Jordan 3 catches 142 yards 2 td
Cade Marquez 2 catches 72 yards td

sbam
Waterboy

Post by sbam »

You have a beautiful facility at Waverly and everyone was so nice and welcoming to us. Thanks and good luck in your season Tigers!

old benchwarmer
Freshman Team

Tonight was the first time I got to see the Tigers. Just my observations...They do not have a lot of size (compared to the Caldwell team at least) but they are really fast. The defense bent a little as Caldwell did have a little success running, but it didn't break. There was always something that kept Caldwell from converting at crucial times, a good defensive play or a penalty. Waverly's passing attack is very good and late in the game, their running game picked up as well. I hope I get to see them again soon.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Tigers are for real. Gonna be a dandy when Burg rolls into town.

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss

Return to “Football”