WESTFALL vs. COLDWATER

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

With a few minutes left, it is 56-14 Coldwater. The Mustang faithful did not fold, and believed in their team, through and through. For that, I salute you all. Not that you give a big rat's arse about my opinion, but I've seen the MAC teams play, and I knew that the Mustangs were going to more than have their hands full.

I'm sure that the true blue faithful thought that there was no way that they'd give up 56 points or more to anyone, but that is the reality of playing these MAC teams. Their conference is ridiculously tough. Coldwater and Mooney ought to be a dandy next week.

Actually, Mooney and Marion Local (the only team to beat Coldwater, and boy did they beat them) would be a great match-up, but Marion Local has to play YS Ursuline. I think that Marion Local will beat Ursuline, and I like Coldwater's chances against Mooney as well.

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Mooney will handle Coldwater.

Ursuline - Marion Local is a toss up. Lets call it Marion Local by 1 and thats NOT my prediction. That game could go either way.

Have gun, will travel
icanpickem
All Conference

Post by icanpickem »

bman618 wrote:I can confirm that Westfall will be on the visiting side and use the visiting locker room. They will be the "home" team and wear the scarlet jerseys. Heck, Westfall shouldn't show up. Mighty Coldwater will roll the boys from the "hills". Let's just be happy with the regional trophy and get the basketballs out.

COLDWATER 50
Westfall 14 mercy points

If you haven't figured out by now, the last part is what everyone outside the area thinks.

OH.......how sarcasm becomes reality. :roll: :roll:

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Boy, I'm not going there. Any one still playing at this point, should be happy that they are still playing. I'd take my team getting thumped at this point, as long as my team is still out there playing.

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

WOW, what a game. Coldwater is a great team. we couldn't get much going at all tonight, except the fans cheering.

we never gave up on them that was for sure. SD I think many of us were leery about this game, I do not recall any of us saying we would win by this or that many, but we did think it would be a little closer.

What a season boy's the entire community is proud of all you accomplished. you have nothing to hang your heads about that is for sure. there are plenty of other schools who weren't playing this week. you accomplished everything you set out to do this year. Everything else was just a bonus.

On another note though I would like to say HEY COLDWATER WHERE WERE YOUR FANS. almost 2 1/2 sections empty on the home side, while we had fans standing all over and crammed into the stands.

Riverrat Tiger
Freshman Team

Post by Riverrat Tiger »

Congrats to Westfall on a good season.

I have one sin, and that is that I want to win too badly.--Woody Hayes
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Coldwater will give Mooney a battle and I hope when the smoke clear and the war is over somehow Coldwater comes out on top.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Mooney will win ,,they are the best in the state no matter the division.

Congrats to Westfall on a great season , and Williamsport for Crown Hill golf course ;-)

chillout
Riding the Bench

Post by chillout »

Good season Westfall!

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

Wow what a ride for Westfall... Congrats on a good year!

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

"Remember this, the choices you make in life, make you"

- John Wooden

"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

- unknown

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GREAT SEASON WESTFALL, MUSTANG MOM . SORRY I COULD NOT GET THERE, ALL MY GAMIN BUDS WAS BUSY. BUT YOU ALL HAD A GREAT SEASON. :-D

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

Congratulations on a great year Westfall. Hopefully the Red Streaks can join you all in the playoffs next year.

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

Great year Westfall!

hogfarmer
Riding the Bench

Post by hogfarmer »

Congrats to former Huntsman Coach Keller and the Westfall Mustangs. Well coached, talented, and fun to watch play. Hope the rest of the league can catch up, or it could be ugly for those of us who don't reside in Pickaway County for years to come.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: WESTFALL vs. COLDWATER

Post by mattash »

Test

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”