WESTFALL vs. COLDWATER

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GO MUSTANGS, BUCK COLDWATER. 8)

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I think its a slap in the face for Westfall and Southern Ohio for Westfall to have to sit on the visitors side. I sent them a email even thouigh I dont have a dog in this fight.

GO WESTFALL!!!!!!

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:I think its a slap in the face for Westfall and Southern Ohio for Westfall to have to sit on the visitors side. I sent them a email even thouigh I dont have a dog in this fight.

GO WESTFALL!!!!!!

That is the same way I feel Oz and that is basically what I told them in my email.

GO MUSTANGS!!!!!

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

Save me a bail for the sideline. The visiting sideline should come with benches but if not, have some bails ready for the players. Coldwater might need the benches.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Bman I will do that while I am at it maybe I shuold bring Ms. T a tractor and wagon, don't think we would kow how to use one of them there fancy gators. :lol: :lol:

bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

Don't know if my tractor will get to Dayton. These city boys put the game too far away for us folks down here in the "hills".

Will they take a slaughtered pig for the price of admission? Don't got money.

Back to reality, there is an article in the Herald today about what the Alter coach thinks about Coldwater. I'm going out to practice today to do a story as well.

ohbuckeye
Waterboy

Post by ohbuckeye »

Good Luck to the Mustangs.....I'll be pulling for you here in Tigertown.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Very interesting read there Bman, almost sounds like Waverly, with them Hitting the receivers deep and all. If we play like we did against Waverly coldwater could be in for a LONG night.
I like this quote the best, with that I'd say Seth could be in for another record breaking night,
"We had success running right at ’em
with isolation, off-tackle plays and the
option."

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

you know in 2005 Coldwater left the entire state wondering who they were and where they were from.

2007 Westfall is doing all they can to make state do the sme thing, we are just doing it on week at a time.

Week 14 and roaming the range like a wild mustang should be, many have tried to break them and we just keep bucking them off.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

found their message board, heres the link:

http://cd-communications.com/macforum/f ... cecde6&f=4

Must say Mikepike, I am disappointed in a couple of your comments on there.

Guess we should have Whined to Northmount AD like coldwater did, instead of the OHSAA.

And by the way we do not feel disrespected about them saying we do not have a chance to win, we think it's funny because Coldwater is in for a surprise come Saturday if they think they ae just going to walk allover us.

We feel disrespected as well as all of southeastern ohio because our boys earned home team status for themselves, their families and their fans.
Get the fact straight.

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

I think it is pretty crappy too.

Good Luck Westfall!! I know when Nelsonville-York won the State Championship in 1981 nobody picked us to win it. If I remember, even our own area journalists picked against us back in the day. I think we were ranked by the AP, back when those were thought to be a good thing, but barely in the top 10.

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

BTW, unless there is more to the story and there is another forum, I don't really get the cocky attitude from Westfall.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

buckfan84 - At this point, no, you are not going to see a cocky attitude from the Mustang fans. It was the prior match-ups that resulted in the questions of attitude of the Mustang supporters, from those outside of the Mustang's program.

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

SD, If you read the post on the other forum, it actually sounds like he is referring to the TEAM, not the fans.

Read what is written on page 2 about the mustangs team
http://cd-communications.com/macforum/s ... 854&page=2

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Has that ever happened? Has the "home" team been told that their fans have to sit on the visitors side?

That is the biggest crock of horse$#!^ that I've ever heard of. Like someone said, it won't do any good in emailing the OH$AA, they don't give a crap about Southeastern Ohio in any sports. I emailed Dan the man last year about the ticket scalping at a high school event (the basketball state finals), and never got any kind of response at all. All they care about is the all might dollar. How about this, why don't they see what team sells the most presale tickets and then decide who should sit on the home side. If Coldwater sells more, then they get it or vice versa. Sounds like a pretty logical thing to do to me. Oh, wait a minute, I said logical.

HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Good Luck Mustangs!!! Kick some cavalier Butt!!!!!!!!!!!

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

BMAN any word on Burke? Is he in or out?

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Heard someone got the boy's one of them fancy greyhound type buses so they can ride in luxury Saturday. I think it is great they deserve it.

phishing
Waterboy

Post by phishing »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, and a wonderful Holiday season. When is this game played? Good Luck Westfall from Minford.

May the Birds of Paradise Fly Up Your Nose.
bird78
Varsity

Post by bird78 »

GOOD LUCK :-D MOM AND YOUR MUSTANGS :-D KEEP IT UP FROM LOGAN WAY :shock: :-D :!:

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Thanks, I missed that point on the other forum

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....

Return to “Football”