Chillicothe 2008 football schedule

Army
S

Post by Army »

bronc21 wrote:hmmmmmm i thought this was a chillicothe thread? do you logan people feel big coming on another teams site and starting crap? so you won this year.....well LA TI Fg DA ! i get on here to read about chilli's team next year and all i see is logan this and logan that....go back to mayberry!!!

I think they really believe they are supermen or something. I can't wait to see there sad faces after they leave our GYM after the B-Ball Game. Likewise after next years game at the Hernstein. :-D

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

bronc21 wrote:hmmmmmm i thought this was a chillicothe thread? do you logan people feel big coming on another teams site and starting crap? so you won this year.....well LA TI Fg DA ! i get on here to read about chilli's team next year and all i see is logan this and logan that....go back to mayberry!!!

bronc -

One Logan poster wanted to talk about Chillicothe, but your friend Army had to take it to the next level and start talking trash about Logan. Your beef is with him.

Also, Army spent ALL LAST OFFSEASON reminding us about the LHS/CHS game. But now we are supposed to move on when he wouldn't?

He has made your bed, unfortunately you have to lie in it with him as a Cavs fan.

47-18. See you week 10 :)

Army
S

Post by Army »

LoganLocos wrote:

bronc -

One Logan poster wanted to talk about Chillicothe, but your friend Army had to take it to the next level and start talking trash about Logan. Your beef is with him.

Also, Army spent ALL LAST OFFSEASON reminding us about the LHS/CHS game. But now we are supposed to move on when he wouldn't?

He has made your bed, unfortunately you have to lie in it with him as a Cavs fan.

47-18. See you week 10 :)

You're Tiger Bait wrote:EXCUSE ME, THIS IS MY FIRST POST ON WHJAT I THOUGHT WAS A THREAD ABOUT-------------------- IRONTON FOOTBALL. AND I SEE THE LOGAN FOOL'S CLUB HAS TAKEN UP 6 PAGES ALREADY. i've had some real chuckles hearing from tweedle dee, aka 2old, and tweedle dumb. aka paladin. i'm not sure if they realize how stupid they look invading this topic. because nobody's talkin about logan. ooh, cheiftain envy, fever pitch, huh. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . now that lutz is back, and we actually have some experience under our belt. we have a real shot at beating the under achieving cheiftains. so they play 2 teams their size. they are real giant slayers , eh. :razz: :razz: fream on. you are legends in your own mind. a powerhouse d2 , would laugh at your success, and the size league you play in. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

locos,

Excuses, excuses, excuses..... it's like everybody has one, especially you, who are the one actually talking trash all the time on our thread and Ironton's too. Take a look at the great post you have applied here lately. Why don't you just fly away for awhile and hang in the bat cave with the rest of the Chest Beaters from Logan. :lol: :lol: :!:

Point and case posted above and highlighted in bold from Bronc21 :-D

Second point and case from Ironton's thread highlighted in bold about 2008 Ironton Fightin Tigers in the SEOAl from Tiger Football :-D

Bronc21,

Ask the big chief.....locos who I might add is the resident expert in football, but from our understanding, never played the game. :roll: :roll: :lol:

Another question to ask locos, is, how many times has army, bronc 21, chillifan, cavfan 86cav, chilltwon, hilltop, Tank..etc, etc, etc from Chillicothe stay on Logans threads as they do ours all the time? I repeat not a few times, sometimes, but all the time. :roll:

locos, this Chillicothe Thread, for heaven sakes is about the Chillicothe CAV 2008 Football Schedule, all of a sudden it's smack talk as usual concerning Logan Football. :roll:

Maybe you all need to talk to a therapist or counselor. :-D

And as for that matter, how many times have you seen tigercannon71, ghostwriter, Tigerfan, sports junkie, You're Tiger Bait etc..etc...etc, enter Logan threads as much as they do the Tigers Thread.

The Logan bunch stays constantly all the time on ours and Ironton's thread, have you noticed :?: :-D :roll: :roll: :-D

Not to talk real football but talking down about Chillicothe or Ironton. Check both threads out. See how many times the trouble makers have entered them and messed it up.

Those very ones from Logan that complain about everything yet love pounding there chest for the whole SEOAL to continue to see on here are steadily on both our Chillicothe CAV and Ironton Threads. Those like 2old, locos, paladin, noreply66, top shelf, Totaled CAV, etc...etc from Logan. :roll:

Don't take my word for it, just review our CAV Threads and Ironton Threads.

They must not have a life up there in Logan. I could understand though. What is there really to do after 7PM around that town :?: :-D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :-D

We actually want to talk realistic football but those Posters from the Chest Beating Town of pow wow Logan always seem to show up on our Chillicothe CAV and the Ironton Tiger sites. What's sad is, locos is suppose to be SEOP Staff.

Maybe if they would stay off ours and Ironton's for a while, there would not be this smack talk back and forth. But I can't see the likes of Paladin, 2old and locos and the rest of the Logan Gang doing that. They can not resist.

Good Luck CAVS next season will be a whole different look and team. :-D

top shelf
Waterboy

Post by top shelf »

THE REASON WHY YOU GUYS DONT COME ON OUR THREADS IS BECAUSE U CANT TALK ANY CRAP....WE NAILED YOU GUYS THIS YEAR....all u can say is wait till bball....who cares about bball....we care about football....BUT...THERES NOOOOOO POSSIBLE WAY WE, THE LEAGUE CHAMPS THE PAST 4 YEARS, CAN PULL OUT A WIN IN CHILLI....EVEN THOUGH OUR TEAM NEXT YEAR WILL B BETTER THAN THIS PAST ONE :roll: :shock: :shock:

top shelf
Waterboy

Post by top shelf »

WHATS A MATTER CANT HANDLE A LITTLE HEAT????!!!

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Hey Army

47-18

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm rolling on the floor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Have gun, will travel
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

army, hilltop, sorry you guys can't talk about your HOME TEAM, without these long eared galoots chiming in. i checked in really just to read , and see your schedule for next year. great schedule by the way. let the logan boys have their fun, the worm will soon turn, and they'll be eatin crow again. they really can't handle the expansion of this league. give it a couple years for teams to get acclimated to the changes. and you'll see. i love this league. we just came in , during a hard time in ironton football history. we ain't whinin, we'll be winnin, just like chilli. THE SOUTH'S GONNA DO IT AGAIN, YES IT IS. :lol: :lol:

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
top shelf
Waterboy

Post by top shelf »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: now the cats got your toungue , bottom shelf. :razz:

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Army
S

Post by Army »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:army, hilltop, sorry you guys can't talk about your HOME TEAM, without these long eared galoots chiming in. i checked in really just to read , and see your schedule for next year. great schedule by the way. let the logan boys have their fun, the worm will soon turn, and they'll be eatin crow again. they really can't handle the expansion of this league. give it a couple years for teams to get acclimated to the changes. and you'll see. i love this league. we just came in , during a hard time in ironton football history. we ain't whinin, we'll be winnin, just like chilli. THE SOUTH'S GONNA DO IT AGAIN, YES IT IS. :lol: :lol:

Yeah it will be another tuff non-league schedule. I think the Logan folks forgot about the 2006 score of 31-21 at the Hernstein. I agree, Your Tiger Bait, it will be a different season next year and in a couple of years the tide will turn in the South Division and we won't have to put up with this nonsense on ours and your Tigers threads with uninvited guest.
Last edited by Army on Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

top shelf
Waterboy

Post by top shelf »

You're Tiger Bait wrote::roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: now the cats got your toungue , bottom shelf. :razz:

lol...caught my tongue?...no i was, just like the message said, rolling my eyes....because ironton does this every year...but your right....ONE DAY THE SOUTH WILL DOMINATE...THEY WILL DOMINATE EVERYTHING...NOTHING WILL STOP THE SOUTH....NOT EVEN THE, "ALL MOST KNOWN AS IRONTON FOOTBALL HISTORY NFL :!: :!: :!:NO ONE WILL STAND A CHANCE...IT WILL BE A MIGHTY SOUTH DICTATORSHIP

top shelf
Waterboy

Post by top shelf »

lol...hit a nerve

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Army wrote:
You're Tiger Bait wrote:army, hilltop, sorry you guys can't talk about your HOME TEAM, without these long eared galoots chiming in. i checked in really just to read , and see your schedule for next year. great schedule by the way. let the logan boys have their fun, the worm will soon turn, and they'll be eatin crow again. they really can't handle the expansion of this league. give it a couple years for teams to get acclimated to the changes. and you'll see. i love this league. we just came in , during a hard time in ironton football history. we ain't whinin, we'll be winnin, just like chilli. THE SOUTH'S GONNA DO IT AGAIN, YES IT IS. :lol: :lol:

Yeah it will be another tuff non-league schedule. I think the Logan folks forgot abot the 2006 score of 31-21 at the Hernstein. I agree Your Tiger Bait, it will be a different season next year and in a couple of years the tide will turn in the South Division and we won't have to put up with this nonsense on ours and your Tigers threads with uninvited guest.

47-18

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

^^^^^^^^^
real mature!!!!

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

bronc -

Did you see what Army posted ALL last offseason? I don't usually resort to that kind of "chest thumping," but I make a rare exception for Army.

I saw the score "31-21" and guarentees of a Cav win at Logan from week 3 of 2006 all the way through week 2 of 2007.

You get Army to stop the trash, and I'll "grow up."

He's asked for it, and now he's getting it!

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

i dont care what he or any others posted....to go back and forth with each other is completely idiotic. this is suppose to be a sports site. not a bumbling bickering site for a few. i get on here not to just read about my school, but other SEO schools i know very little about. some of you just need to find a boxing ring somewhere and just beat the hell out of each other. i dont care who started what, just stop it........PLEASE!!! i just want to read about the kids from ALL schools.... O K A Y ???

Army
S

Post by Army »

bronc21 wrote:i dont care what he or any others posted....to go back and forth with each other is completely idiotic. this is suppose to be a sports site. not a bumbling bickering site for a few. i get on here not to just read about my school, but other SEO schools i know very little about. some of you just need to find a boxing ring somewhere and just beat the hell out of each other. i dont care who started what, just stop it........PLEASE!!! i just want to read about the kids from ALL schools.... O K A Y ???

Bronc21,
As I talked to Gahs4ever last night, I stated to him it's almost impossible for any Chillicothe or Ironton posters to talk about there teams on here anymore without the continued non-sense from those that come on our sites and supposed to be mature adults but act like children. He said they stay on ours and Ironton's and also Gallia Academy's from time to time because we usually reply back to them. Thus they begin to (High-Jack) our Threads concerning the CAVS, Fighting Tigers and Blue Devils. He suggested just don't reply back to them and they will eventually have to go away.

Anyway, I think it will be a tuff schedule for our CAVS again next season but I think we have the players in place to win if they stick together and play to there potential. I believe we may run the ball more next year. What do you think? Our juniors this year will be seniors next year. I see a lot of them stepping up. I believe we will have to work on the passing lanes and hold on to the ball more. We had several dropped passes this season that could of went for large gains. I remember several touchdown passes dropped early in the season thae was in the zone this year. Some hit the players right between there numbers. So definitly they will have to work on that. So we will have to wait and see. I hope we can replace Brookhaven and Big Walnut in the next couple of years with some local teams like Waverly from the SOC II or Circleville from the MSL (Buckeye Division) or Hillsboro from the SCOL. I am happy to see us schedule Sherdian from the MVL this upcoming year for a non-league game.

GO CAVS :!:

beezee420
Freshman Team

Post by beezee420 »

Army i to would like to see us play some teams a little closer to us for non league games. while i do like that we are playing some challenging teams at the beginning of the year, it would be nice to play someone a little closer. either way i think that chilli will be good next year. you are right that caleb and his receiving corp need to continue to grow together. but i think that will happen this year, it will help that they've had an entire season together and will have the entire off season to continue the maturation process.

if chilli can win 2 out of the first 3 games they will have a very successful year next year. and who knows if we will run the ball more next year or not. i know that there will be some good running backs available to use, but we also still have caleb and his ability to throw the football. so we'll see.

chillout
Riding the Bench

Post by chillout »

Another question to ask locos, is, how many times has army, bronc 21, chillifan, cavfan 86cav, chilltwon, hilltop, Tank..etc, etc, etc from Chillicothe stay on Logans threads as they do ours all the time? I repeat not a few times, sometimes, but all the time.

You can add "chillout" to that list Army. I personally joined just to defend chillicothe people from all of the super awesome logan people who keep saying

"47-18"
It is pretty pathetic that people can't stay on their own threads, or that even the moderator of the website can't say classy things. JJhuddle is better and if this was on there the fourm would have been close a long time ago and some people would be banned from the site.

HOWEVER, week 10 will be fun :lol:

Return to “Football”