Logan Football 2008

Army
S

Post by Army »

bman618 wrote:I graduated from Logan Elm but I have no rooting alligence to any school. I enjoy watching all of the local teams from around my area. I do like to see them succeed but that is as far as I go. I even enjoy watching good sports in general.

Circleville's football schedule is full and has been the same for years - old SCOL rivals Miami Trace and Washington Court House along with county rival Westfall. Playing Westfall is a stronger opponent than Chillicothe. Miami Trace is too traditionally. Teays Valley has OCC and City League teams on their non-league schedule so they aren't exactly "afaird" of Chillicothe. Canal Winchester is getting its program going again so I look for them to step up their schedule beginning in 2009. Logan Elm is down right now but they'll be back up soon.

Given that Jacoby will have another year to build up the program, I look for the Cavs to have a tough chore against Hammy in 2009 and 10. I wouldn't be surprised to see them drop one or both games.

We'll have wait and see. :-D

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

GO Chiefs

hilltopkid
Freshman Team

Post by hilltopkid »

bman618 wrote:I graduated from Logan Elm but I have no rooting alligence to any school. I enjoy watching all of the local teams from around my area. I do like to see them succeed but that is as far as I go. I even enjoy watching good sports in general.

Not sure of your age bman618--but I enjoyed playing against LE during my HS years. We had some doozies. Especially my Sr year of 87(fb seson). There were 2 helicopters from columbus and it was the ch 10 game of the week. we were undefeated and LE was very good too. We held them on 4 downs from the 2 yard line. In college I got to play w/ a guy from that team. He was a JR though. His name was Dave Tippey. We got to be very good friends in college. He was a very good RB in hs. they moved him to db at West Lib. He was pretty good at that too. Just thought i'd reli9ve some memories, even though this is a Logan thread--sorry guys.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

2008 Logan Football Schedule

Aug. 22 - VS Lancaster
Aug. 29 - AT Pickerington North
Sept. 5 - AT Hamilton Twp.
Sept. 12 - VS Gallia Academy (non-league)
Sept. 19 - VS Ironton *
Sept. 26 - VS Zanesville *
Oct. 3 - AT Marietta *
Oct. 10 - VS Warren *
Oct. 17 - AT Jackson *
Oct. 24 - AT Chillicothe *

bird78
Varsity

Post by bird78 »

5 PETE :shock: :-D :!: GO DOGS 8) ;-)

chieflineman06
Freshman Team

Post by chieflineman06 »

After a long hiatus, I have returned.

I have been removed from the Logan football circle for awhile now and have caught myself up on this topic.

The discussion on playoffs and the teams meeting that are meeting in week 9 and 10, heck the one's meeting in weeks 1 and 2, need to go out the window.

Right now the words TEAM and FUNDAMENTALS come to mind. Guys, and possibly gals, they is a crap load of time before kick off.

More importantly I am interested in the turnout for the weight room and what kind of workouts, camps, etc. Amyx has planned for the summer.

Good luck to the Chieftains in 08, sounds as if the new stadium will be done in the June/July months, that gives you guys something to work towards. Don't leave a scar for the opening season.

Go Chiefs!

Return to “Football”