Logan Football 2008

LoganFootball63
JV Team

Post by LoganFootball63 »

im thinking the fighting tiggers should be worrying about there own problems and not blabbing on and on , i think someone has diarreah of the mouth, than attacking the team that beat them.. and oh yea im pretty sure an ironton poster will read this and throw the divison factor at us, were not d1 anymore but were d2 its all the same to some posters RIGHT???????

tigerwil
Waterboy

Post by tigerwil »

if you want to go 6 and 4an make the playoffs PLAY bigger schools

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

I've cleaned this topic up the best I can.

Keep it on-topic, the 2008 Logan Football team, or PMs and warnings WILL be issued.

Thanks.

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

I cant wait to see what next years team brings.
they are going to be veryyyyyy experianced.
On offense they will be led by Clay morgan, Patrick Angle, Mason Mays and Jon Neff.
You will see morgan and mays splitting carries in the backfield,
and Jon Neff will be playing Full back...Neffew is going to be an absolute MONTSER next year..mark my words.
The oline is going to be better than the one we had last year(06)(bummy/kiger/amyx..etc..) Patrick angle will get his shot back at qb, which he could have won an s.e.o.a.l title as a freshman, if his brother wouldnt have been here.
On defense, the only spots really that make me concerned are the linebacker spots.
I can see it being Snider in the middle, with morgan and mays on the outsides. Morgan and mays will be big time play makers next season.
Both are going to be bigger faster stronger than this season.
Zack Mcdaniel will be the nosegaurd..and you will hear his name..ALOT.
dts should be caryMac..and probably tay maguire... Tay needs to step up his work ethic..He has a "perfect" frame for football..hes huge..
ends will probably be hart and Neff/ angle may rotate in there some.
Corner spot is wide open..i can see huntsy and sigler getting the first shot.
I think the saftey will be patrick angle.
This team will go 10-0, will host a home playoff game, and will play for a regional championship.
This group is going to be the hardest working group amyx will have coached.
you can already see signs with ppl taking off sports , just to get ready for football. These next couple of years will be a great time to be a chieftain fan
Last edited by LoganD14Life on Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

Yes, they will be better than this years team.
i dont think next years team will disapoint anyone.
10-0. Nothing less

top shelf
Waterboy

Post by top shelf »

imo....neff should stay tight end he is the only one mobile enough to run good routes and catch the ball ...and does pretty good blocking....they should put hoss at FB...he will b there the next 2 years...thats just me

highonthehill
Waterboy

Post by highonthehill »

I look for Morgan and Mays to be huge studs next year for Logan along with Neff!Morgan will go over 1000 yards and have a heck of a season!Mays will be in there to relieve Morgan frmo playing both ways the whole year!I look for Adams to be moved to T.E. to replace Neff!He will be big enough and fast for a tightend but since his knee he has slowed down a lot!I look for Neff to be a go to guy with Morgan for next years team!Neff better be a force especially for not playing basketball, I expect big things out of both of them!Neff at DE will be a force too!I know these seniors won't except anythign less than another Logan league title, home playoff game, and something a little more!

sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

10-0 that's funny :lol: :lol: Reginal champs, That's even funnier :lol: :lol: The post season trophy case will remain empty ;-)

PurplePeopleEater
Waterboy

Post by PurplePeopleEater »

junkie,

what?...do you expect ur tigers to beat us next year? NOW THATS FUNNY!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

top shelf
Waterboy

Post by top shelf »

i still dont know bout neff at FB....with the job of the fullback at logan (mostly lead blocking HARD hitting) i dont think its for him...he seems to shy away from head on head full bore blocking...ever since his injury freshman year he seems to pull back a little bit when there are big hits and the person knows he is coming

R.I.P. BillSauerField
Riding the Bench

Post by R.I.P. BillSauerField »

top shelf Posted:
i still dont know bout neff at FB....with the job of the fullback at logan (mostly lead blocking HARD hitting) i dont think its for him...he seems to shy away from head on head full bore blocking...ever since his injury freshman year he seems to pull back a little bit when there are big hits and the person knows he is coming

Ditto. Snider is going to be fullback, he has the mentality of a Logan fullback, Neff doesn't.

I don't think the "skill posistions" will be as strong as last year on the whole, but with all but one of the O-Line returning, that is going to help the skilled people to make big plays.

D1, how can you say Maguire is going to play DT over Steven Miller who started half of the season this year? The DTs will be Miller and Mac.

Who will be the tackle replacing Wallace? Will it be the sophomore Arnold?

highonthehill
Waterboy

Post by highonthehill »

I guess we will find out first game next year!Logan is gonna be a force and I can't wait to see what this team can do next year!

Totaled Cav
Waterboy

Post by Totaled Cav »

sports junkie wrote:10-0 that's funny :lol: :lol: Reginal champs, That's even funnier :lol: :lol: The post season trophy case will remain empty ;-)

Yeah, you being one of many who live in the past it may be funny to you to see Logan lose playoff games like we do.

Something that makes me laugh though is...

53-14!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

Totaled Cav, you know what makes me laugh, Logan thinking they can play in Div. 2 :lol: They could not play in Div. 1 and now they can't play in Div. 2 :lol: What's next ;-) That is very funny.

masterchief_2
Varsity

Post by masterchief_2 »

Thinking you can make the playoffs in Div 5 thats even funnier. Try not to get blown out next season alright. :lol: :lol: :lol: 53-14!!!!!!!!!!!

sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

Rocket Scientist, Ironton is Div. 4 :roll: Do you want to compare playoff success? ;-) I doubt it ;-)

top shelf
Waterboy

Post by top shelf »

sports junkie wrote:Rocket Scientist, Ironton is Div. 4 :roll: Do you want to compare playoff success? ;-) I doubt it ;-)

o know...we definately dont wanna compare that.....masterchief just back away slowly before you get slammed :shock: :shock:

LoganFootball63
JV Team

Post by LoganFootball63 »

yea but who cares about playoff history that happend before the legalilzed the forward pass, or even kept written history.. i heard about those team from those playoff games, is it true they all took steam cars to the game?????

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

They were suspended for awhile because of the war...............................

the Civil War :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have gun, will travel
ole chief
Freshman Team

Post by ole chief »

How come I had several posts removed during the housecleaning spree that Locos went on, but yet the crap continues?

Return to “Football”