Waverly vs. Westfall is here

sickandtired
Waterboy

Post by sickandtired »

I was told gates open at 5:00 sharp--no early entrance and no leaving and coming back into the stadium!

burggrad1986
Riding the Bench

Post by burggrad1986 »

can someone give me directions to the game,please? :roll:

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

If Waverly plays like they did against Union Local, then they will give Westfall all they want. That was probably one of the better teams they have played all year. Pick North was tough and the Burg was tough but I don't think either one had as much team speed as UL. Waverly held them to 7 points in the second half, after being down 14-0 at one time.

Good luck Tigers from this Pirates fan. The Burg and all of the SOC is pulling for you.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

burggrad- Take 23 North through South Bloomfield, turn right at the final light of SB(just past the Dairy Queen on the left) and that takes you into Ashville...then the field is about a mile on the right.

sirwalterscott
Waterboy

Post by sirwalterscott »

burg grad----that right turn at the light off Rt. 23 is onto OH-752

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Just watch your speed through South Bloomfield. Probably the second biggest speed trap, next to Hanging Rock.

I'm sure the SB police were licking their chops when they saw a playoff game was going to be played in Ashville. They're probably thinking, "big game, some waverly people will be running late for the game, hhhmmmmm, looks like ima' goin' to get me sum' speeders."

burggrad1986
Riding the Bench

Post by burggrad1986 »

thanks alot

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Got this from the WESTFALL website NOTE THE TIME THE GATE WILL OPEN

Division IV Regional 15
Semi Final Game
Waverly vs. Westfall
November 10, 2007 7:00 p.m.
Teays Valley Viking Stadium
Map to school

Tickets:

$6.00 presale $8.00 at the gate. $2.00 Parking

Pre-sale tickets sold by Westfall will further benefit Westfall Athletics.

Notice:

This game is operated in accordance with OHSAA regulations.
Westfall will be seated on the Home side (South Stands)
Gates open at 4:00 p.m.
No reserving seats before 4:00 p.m. Blankets, tarps and other items will be removed from the stadium prior to 4:00 p.m.
No Spirit Tunnels of any kind.
Pre-Sale Tickets for the Football Playoffs will be on Sale at WHS, WMS and WES beginning Tuesday, November 3rd at 1:00 pm and ending Friday, November 9 at noon. They will also be on sale at WES on Tuesday and Thursday evening during parent teacher conferences and at the High School on Wednesday until 6:00 pm

Gucci
Riding the Bench

Post by Gucci »

Hopefully Waverly's defense can step up to the challenge and play the way they did in the 2nd half against UL. Especially since we "claim" to have a good defense but the scores don't reflect it.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

You forgot:

NO 50-50 DRAWING, AND NO NOISE MAKERS

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

LET'S SCREAM A LITTLE BIT MORE AT ALL OF THE PREPSTERS

Gucci
Riding the Bench

Post by Gucci »

I'll scream a little bit more but it all depends on whom you're calling prepsters.

72Xcurl
Freshman Team

Post by 72Xcurl »

yabbadabbadoo wrote:If Waverly plays like they did against Union Local, then they will give Westfall all they want. That was probably one of the better teams they have played all year. Pick North was tough and the Burg was tough but I don't think either one had as much team speed as UL. Waverly held them to 7 points in the second half, after being down 14-0 at one time.

Good luck Tigers from this Pirates fan. The Burg and all of the SOC is pulling for you.

Yabba
We shut them out in the second half. Just wanted to clear that up for Coach Crab and the Defense.

By the Way....
We thank you for your support, You have ours as well.

GO TIGERS
mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

I only posted what was on the website :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

However, OHSAA kinda contradicts itself.
It days no noise makers but specifies certain ones not allowed.

3.4 Air Horns/Noisemaker Prohibited
Air horns are not permitted in the stadium. Noisemakers that require electric or power of other
sorts are prohibited.

The way that readS the COWBELLS ARE A GO, AND I BOUGHT SOME, bigger ONES TODAY

GO MUSTANGS

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

can not wait till this one starts!
This one should be a dandy!

GO TIGERS!!
Burg & Waverly last 2 GIANTS of the SOC!

Gucci
Riding the Bench

Post by Gucci »

Wouldn't ringing a cowbell require power? I'm just trying to remember physics class.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

Good luck to the Mustangs.

Army
S

Post by Army »

72Xcurl wrote:
yabbadabbadoo wrote:If Waverly plays like they did against Union Local, then they will give Westfall all they want. That was probably one of the better teams they have played all year. Pick North was tough and the Burg was tough but I don't think either one had as much team speed as UL. Waverly held them to 7 points in the second half, after being down 14-0 at one time.

Yabba
We shut them out in the second half. Just wanted to clear that up for Coach Crab and the Defense.

By the Way....
We thank you for your support, You have ours as well.

GO Tigers, represent the true Scioto Valley Area. The SOC II is much stronger and has better talent than the SVC, show it in the game against Westfall, although they are playing a 2nd game at almost there own homefield.

Keep the team pumped up and ready to go. Utilize the gifts and graces that has got you all here this far.

GO Waverly Tigers beat the Westfall Mustangs :!:
Last edited by Army on Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Army, Waverly is in the SOC II. The SOC I is the smaller schools like East and Notre Dame.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
Army
S

Post by Army »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:Army, Waverly is in the SOC II. The SOC I is the smaller schools like East and Notre Dame.

Burg_Grad77,

Thanks edited it :!:

Good luck to the Pirates too. I hope both SOC II SE-Ohio Teams keep moving up into the higher bracket. I would love to see Westfall join the SOC II. Then lets see how many league games they would win. :-D

GO Tigers beat the Mustangs :!:

Return to “Football”