South Gallia Football 2008

rat
Freshman Team

Post by rat »

BBallin sounds like someone with an axe to grind? What did SG ever do to you or your player (if you have one)? Did he not get the playing time that you wanted him to have, or is there something else? You slam SG I would like to know why?

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

no axe on this end!!! Good Luck Capt. Jack!!! ;-)

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Brutus-I do not think you could blame the secondary since the team only gave up two TD passes all year and one of them was on blown coverage vs. Symmes Valley by a LB. The other was against Wahama when one of the DBs was a sleep at the switch. Not bad for a high school secondary but oh well. Just had to get that in. 8)

SW HIGHLANDER GRAD
Waterboy

Post by SW HIGHLANDER GRAD »

LAST SEASON IS OVER AND DONE WITH... REBELS JUST GET READY FOR NEXT SEASON. YOU HAVE A HARDER SEASON NEXT YEAR AND I BELIEVE YOU HAVE IT IN YOU TO WIN. :twisted: :twisted:

GO REBELS 8)

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Post by BRUTUS IS A BEAST »

mtswngrvsg wrote:Brutus-I do not think you could blame the secondary since the team only gave up two TD passes all year and one of them was on blown coverage vs. Symmes Valley by a LB. The other was against Wahama when one of the DBs was a sleep at the switch. Not bad for a high school secondary but oh well. Just had to get that in. 8)

I never said the dbs should of been blamed but if #5 would of stepped it up alittle, things could of went another week :lol:
Last edited by BRUTUS IS A BEAST on Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Bottom line-the program was not ready to take the next step yet like it was in 2005! 8)

SW HIGHLANDER GRAD
Waterboy

I THINK THE SECONDARY DID A PRETTY GOOD JOB THIS YEAR. :)

NOW I WANT TOO SEE HOW THEY DO NEXT YEAR.ANYONE HAVE ANY THOUGHTS ON THIS :shock:

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

You have to believe that someone will step up!

smartguy06
Freshman Team

Post by smartguy06 »

The bad attitudes (meaning the team comes before I) have to leave if this team is going to win.

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

smartguy06 wrote:The bad attitudes (meaning the team comes before I) have to leave if this team is going to win.

So you are saying that they need a bunch of individuals :lol:

SW HIGHLANDER GRAD
Waterboy

A team that has the i attitude will only end up with lots of L's.

But the team that has the we can do attitude will have the W's. :!:

The South Gallia team will have the we attitude.

smartguy06
Freshman Team

Post by smartguy06 »

Yes, I made a mistake SW Grad...I's always come before the team in certain players minds.

SW HIGHLANDER GRAD
Waterboy

Any numbers on how many is in the weight room. Everyone of the players that are going to play next year need to be hitting the weights now, it will pay off later.

91blue14
SE

Re: South Gallia Football 2008

Post by 91blue14 »

looks like a tough schedule :!:

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

It is hard to give an exact number.

SG has an activity period where the majority of the kids are lifting (during school) , so those kids aren't seen at the stereotypical after-school weightlifting. But there are lots of kids lifting.

SG has kids who are willing to work and and they are.

It is not going to be as bad as many are letting on. South Gallia did lose a lot of kids but they will be OK this year.

madpolecat
All State

Post by madpolecat »

Is SG still gonna run the option in 2008?

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

Should be some new coaching faces at South Gallia this season. They will prolly continue running the option. I think everyone will miss Ludwig. I think they will miss the prior assistant's knowledge but are getting a very enthusiastic coach with alot of knowledge also. I think the new staff will work good together. My prediction: Another strong SG team.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

IMO!!!Coach Peck is a good coach!!! They best keep him happy!!!And listen to him more and his input !!! ;-) Now the break down :| After looking at next years schedule, For both SG and RV and what sg lost player wise and a beef up schedule wise,Plus looking at other OVC schools, and with what they have returning.2 wins at tops with both schools schedules put together.

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

BBallin fool wrote:IMO!!!Coach Peck is a good coach!!! They best keep him happy!!!And listen to him more and his input !!! ;-) Now the break down :| After looking at next years schedule, For both SG and RV and what sg lost player wise and a beef up schedule wise,Plus looking at other OVC schools, and with what they have returning.2 wins at tops with both schools schedules put together.

Ok chief :roll:

Well if that is all that is expected of them, I would say they will be feeling pretty good after the season is over :!:

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

To young !!! And lost alot!!! About 2 years away :|

Return to “Football”