Week 3 scores & updates

Runner
SEO

Re: Week 3 scores & updates

Post by Runner »

Any more updates or preferably a FINAL in the Miller game?

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Bird Dog wrote:Logan - 19
Meigs - 25
Meigs defense holds on 3rd and goal from the 1 and 4th and goal from the 5. 1 minute left
What on Earth was Logsn doing? Calling all three timeouts instead of making Meigs do it? That was a disaster!

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

BlizzardMan wrote:
Meigs - 25
Meigs defense holds on 3rd and goal from the 1 and 4th and goal from the 5. 1 minute left
What on Earth was Logsn doing? Calling all three timeouts instead of making Meigs do it? That was a disaster!
That was horrible coaching by Logan but glad they did. Meigs is a totally different team without Cody on defense never should have come down to that.

IBTT
All Conference

Post by IBTT »

greygoose wrote:
Game day wrote:Waverly are they for real?
Sounds that way, there's a lot of skilled players. Big play capability
Need to play someone respectable before anyone can judge that one.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Bird Dog wrote:
BlizzardMan wrote:
Meigs - 25
That was horrible coaching by Logan but glad they did. Meigs is a totally different team without Cody on defense never should have come down to that.
I agree, but it's gonna be a rough go on him to have to play QB and MLB. It's what the team needs though. Funny thing is, Cody is one of the better Corners around and he can't play there now because he is needed at linebacker. I think it's the best thing he does on a football field.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

IBTT wrote:
greygoose wrote:
Game day wrote:Waverly are they for real?
Unioto and Zane Trace are both very respectable teams. Zane Trace 10-0 last year lost players, but they are a deep ball away from being 2-1 and Unioto is 2-1 both teams will finish over .500. Handled Zane Trace and with Unioto was a game where they made a few big plays to win it. Waverly is a much improved team, are they real or not we'll see, but I would by no means lay claim that they need to play someone "respectable" as they haven't played cake teams.

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

BlizzardMan wrote:
Bird Dog wrote:
BlizzardMan wrote:
I agree, but it's gonna be a rough go on him to have to play QB and MLB. It's what the team needs though. Funny thing is, Cody is one of the better Corners around and he can't play there now because he is needed at linebacker. I think it's the best thing he does on a football field.
Huge difference without Cody in there and Hood gone from the line....And Cody never has been a Corner, he was a Safety....Meigs needs to learn how to tackle down low, and yes I will say my kid does especially, he rode that boy 20 yards trying to strip the ball...lol

People Have The Right To Their Opinion, And You Have The Right To Ignore It.
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

greygoose wrote:
IBTT wrote:
greygoose wrote:
Unioto and Zane Trace are both very respectable teams. Zane Trace 10-0 last year lost players, but they are a deep ball away from being 2-1 and Unioto is 2-1 both teams will finish over .500. Handled Zane Trace and with Unioto was a game where they made a few big plays to win it. Waverly is a much improved team, are they real or not we'll see, but I would by no means lay claim that they need to play someone "respectable" as they haven't played cake teams.
The SVC will most likely come down to Unioto or Zane Trace. They are both decent teams which Waverly handled. The Tigers are much improved from last year, being much more physical and much faster as a team.

Jesco#2
Waterboy

Post by Jesco#2 »

Reedsville Eastern 40
Green Bobcats 0
Young Bobcats get taken to the woodshed but still much improved. Coach Newsome is doing a fine job.

BHS78
Riding the Bench

Post by BHS78 »

Bellaire 14 Harrison central 0 2nd

BHS78
Riding the Bench

Post by BHS78 »

14 - 6 Bellaire half

BHS78
Riding the Bench