Ironton 31 Fairland 0

formerfcfan
SEOP

Re: Week 3 (0-2) Ironton @ (0-2) Fairland

Post by formerfcfan »

Dinnertyme69 wrote:New rule in Ohio every kid that transfers counts as 5 kids so looks like they will be moving up a division or two soon.
Uh, no it doesn't. http://www.ohsaa.org/members/rcbp/football.pdf

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

BurgGrad6 wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:since we always got burgites on ironton topics. which is fine by me. I love chattin with em. and I know they have owned my tigers of late. say what you will about dominance but. you want to earn my respect enough to get my attention, schedule like ironton did for decades until lutz retired. we were winning regions all the time and state final games more than a lot of people change underwear. so get to that point. and then we'll talk. you can't have a future without the past. though it has nothing to do with what your team is doing right now. ------------------------- but the respect the fighting tigers had for 40 years. was earned, and taken by force.
Haha come on bait.. Does it ruffle your old crow feathers to be beat by the burg? Since you wanna open the can, let's do it.. Burg is working on the schedule.. Watterson is a 4 year deal, starting next season. We are weeding out the weak. Better watch out, your tigers may be next to get the boot. And ironton has one more state championship than burg.. Lol hope you change underwear more than that.
Burg used to get beat up on by ironton. And guess what? We should have. Much bigger school back then. But even though we use to lose to the tigers we also have won regional championships in that time frame.
Burg doesn't need your respect. We will just continue to smack the kittens around so we can get a big gate, then schedule real competition for our other. Nonconferance games.
Hope you enjoyed the past bait, but it's time to come back to the future. Burg dominates this area.

NOW WE GOTTA PARTY HERE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Cpt. Obvious wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:since we always got burgites on ironton topics. which is fine by me. I love chattin with em. and I know they have owned my tigers of late. say what you will about dominance but. you want to earn my respect enough to get my attention, schedule like ironton did for decades until lutz retired. we were winning regions all the time and state final games more than a lot of people change underwear. so get to that point. and then we'll talk. you can't have a future without the past. though it has nothing to do with what your team is doing right now. ------------------------- but the respect the fighting tigers had for 40 years. was earned, and taken by force.
Lol why in the world would Burg care about gaining your respect bait?? You have no football acumen, you gain all your " knowledge lol " from reading what others post on this site. You never support your own team by attending any of their games. There's always an excuse, I'll name a few... Ingrown toenail, cancer, arthritis, yeast infections, you pedaled your menstrual cycle into a ditch and hurt yourself, and my personal favorite was when u sat on a donut and couldn't even listen to the playoff game last year lol, did u sit on your head?? Your just another keyboard celebrity tryin to claim fame for something that you don't participate in, which is why you always say we when referencing ironton instead of them. You do nothing but " yes man " other posters comments and talk about the past, as if you actually had a hand in it lol, ever heard of a narcissist??? Look in the dictionary, your pic is right there. Your self-inflated ego is ridiculous, you talk about the past all the while trying to insinuate yourself into a past that you weren't a part of. So why not quit crying, actually GO to a game and form your own opinion. Then post that opinion and earn respect instead of assuming you have it coming because you choose to talk about something that you OBVIOUSLY have no first-hand knowledge about. I'll be waiting to hear your reply... Please don't cry cyber-bully though... I've heard that from you before :lol:

HOLD UP CAP'N WHAT DOES ACUMEN MEAN ANYHOO.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

IT CRACKS ME UP YA'LL TALK ABOUT SENSITIVE. ANYWAY LOADS OF RESPECT TO YOU BURGITES FROM THE BATCAVE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

AND ABOUT THAT THERE MEN'SRAL CYCLE I HAVE A PURPLE MEN'STRAL CYCLE WITHOUT THE TOP BAR.SO I CAN JUMP DOWN OFF THE SEAT REAL QUICK AND HIT THE BRAKES.

Dinnertyme69
Waterboy

Post by Dinnertyme69 »

formerfcfan wrote:
Dinnertyme69 wrote:New rule in Ohio every kid that transfers counts as 5 kids so looks like they will be moving up a division or two soon.
Don't know when it starts but is true.

HOGS LEAD THE WAY
Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

I changed my thoughts on this one... Ironton by a TD

Firebreather
Freshman Team

Post by Firebreather »

In a battle between 2 teams that continually shoot themselves in the foot, the Tigers are left with one toe! Ironton 20 Fairland 13

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

oh I hope we win this'un.

Better Find Bob
Waterboy

Post by Better Find Bob »

Is it true that this game might be televised? Im hearing it might be on the History channel.

Can anyone confirm?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

SIFI

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Nice Kitty
Waterboy

Post by Nice Kitty »

Comming to theaters soon: Back To The Future 4. Ironton fans will all cram into a DeLorean to travel back to the 80's where they can at least enjoy a game against an OVC opponent without worrying about taking a "L".

Dinnertyme69
Waterboy

Post by Dinnertyme69 »

:roll:
formerfcfan wrote:
http://www.ohsaa.org/members/rcbp/Revis ... oposal.htm Uh, yes it is

HOGS LEAD THE WAY
ELChapo
Freshman Team

Post by ELChapo »

This is what happens when you let players tell coaches what to do.

Would love a Tigers' win, but I can seriously see them losing at Fairland.

ArntonFartinTiger
Riding the Bench

Post by ArntonFartinTiger »

I woke this morning after the bestest dream ever. We were playin cape and coach Lutz looked at me, just a 8 years old kid. And he said hey Arnton and I said who me and said with a grin yep you Arnton he said this 2 dive is for you And the qb called his cadeieance and handed to the fullback and we got the 2 yard first down. Imagine the grestestest oiho foosball coach of them all cailling yore name....Arnton Fartin Tiger....what a dream

Better Find Bob
Waterboy

Post by Better Find Bob »

Nice Kitty wrote:Comming to theaters soon: Back To The Future 4. Ironton fans will all cram into a DeLorean to travel back to the 80's where they can at least enjoy a game against an OVC opponent without worrying about taking a "L".
LoL

piratepride86
JV Team

Post by piratepride86 »

ELChapo wrote:This is what happens when you let players tell coaches what to do.

It has to get back to discipline, respect , Teamwork .
Don't know who the BIG kid is but when we were playing his helmet came off,You could tell he was pissed
and walked over to the sideline leaving his helmet on the field. Who got the helmet, The coach, did he go to the kid
and "Give it to him" NOPE just let it go Where is the Discipline? And Respect.

Ironton will return Just a matter of time.

Good Luck Ironton

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Dinnertyme69 wrote::roll:
formerfcfan wrote:
The link you posted directs to the same data in my link. After taking in the multiplier for transfers and divisors for other factors, Wheelersburg stays in D5. In fact, they have the eighth smallest boys count in D5 on that list.

Dinnertyme69
Waterboy

Post by Dinnertyme69 »

:roll:
formerfcfan wrote:
Dinnertyme69 wrote::roll:
formerfcfan wrote: Uh, no it doesn't. http://www.ohsaa.org/members/rcbp/football.pdf
The link you posted directs to the same data in my link. After taking in the multiplier for transfers and divisors for other factors, Wheelersburg stays in D5. In fact, they have the eighth smallest boys count in D5 on that list.

HOGS LEAD THE WAY
d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

piratepride86 wrote:
ELChapo wrote:This is what happens when you let players tell coaches what to do.

It has to get back to discipline, respect , Teamwork .
Don't know who the BIG kid is but when we were playing his helmet came off,You could tell he was pissed
and walked over to the sideline leaving his helmet on the field. Who got the helmet, The coach, did he go to the kid
and "Give it to him" NOPE just let it go Where is the Discipline? And Respect.

Ironton will return Just a matter of time.

Good Luck Ironton
discipline, respect , Teamwork . (Burg for 40 + years ) ;)

Return to “Football”