Russell 13 Ironton 6

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Re: WK2 Ironton (0-1) @ Russell KY (1-0)

Post by 1987chieftains »

Good Luck to the Tigers tonight. Play hard and injury free!

AT THE RESERVATION
Better Find Bob
Waterboy

Post by Better Find Bob »

Russell is not very good. Their offense struggles to move the ball. I think the Tigers will back into a win tonight and get the highlight tapes rolling again.

Ironton - 7
Russell - 6

ArntonFartinTiger
Riding the Bench

Post by ArntonFartinTiger »

I'm so tired of the disrespect for our tigers!!!! we are a 2 time state champ, we've had histry documents done on us. we got the most history place to play games in. we are ohio high school football. if yous don't love the tigers sprtygirl then take your kids to coal grove because we don't need you. just leave right now!!!

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

ArntonFartinTiger wrote:I'm so tired of the disrespect for our tigers!!!! we are a 2 time state champ, we've had histry documents done on us. we got the most history place to play games in. we are ohio high school football. if yous don't love the tigers sprtygirl then take your kids to coal grove because we don't need you. just leave right now!!!
Absolutely! Don't forget to mention the the educational history as well! OBVIOUSLY the English and grammar instructors need to receive their props also for the fine job they've done! :?

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

Cpt. Obvious wrote:
ArntonFartinTiger wrote:I'm so tired of the disrespect for our tigers!!!! we are a 2 time state champ, we've had histry documents done on us. we got the most history place to play games in. we are ohio high school football. if yous don't love the tigers sprtygirl then take your kids to coal grove because we don't need you. just leave right now!!!
Absolutely! Don't forget to mention the the educational history as well! OBVIOUSLY the English and grammar instructors need to receive their props also for the fine job they've done! :?

Could you really not read through the satire that this person meant to portray when posting this?

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

NewEra wrote:
Cpt. Obvious wrote:

Could you really not read through the satire that this person meant to portray when posting this?
What?? No way!!! This poster was OBVIOUSLY being as serious as I was! :D

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

Cpt. Obvious wrote:
NewEra wrote:
Cpt. Obvious wrote: Absolutely! Don't forget to mention the the educational history as well! OBVIOUSLY the English and grammar instructors need to receive their props also for the fine job they've done! :?

Lol, now I look like the donkey. :D

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

NewEra wrote:
Cpt. Obvious wrote:
NewEra wrote:

Lol, now I look like the donkey. :D
lol no way man, no donkeys here, just fun times

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Russell pulls it out

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

:lol: :lol: Lol!!!

ManitouDan2
SE

Post by ManitouDan2 »

ArntinFartinTiger might be the best SEOP name ever . LMAO .

larrybird
Waterboy

Post by larrybird »

12 pts in 2 games. Wow!#!

Gonzo
Waterboy

Post by Gonzo »

Can we atleast score more than 1 touchdown? This is pitiful, lack of coaching I do believe. These tigers don't look prepared at all!

Buramgerdin
Freshman Team

Post by Buramgerdin »

Where is ibtt. I believe his quote was along the lines of "Russell lost everything, they are down. Russell won't lead the area in anything"

More crow. Conley led all rushers in the game. Russell won just as I predicted. Get ready for Ashland to beat your tigers too, they are not that "down" despite getting hammered by GW.

Better Find Bob
Waterboy

Post by Better Find Bob »

I was at this game, and what shocked me most was how much better conditioned Russell was than Ironton.

I bet the Tigers will be glad to see the OVC bottom dwelling Dragons this week.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

sounds like ironton made a bunch of fundamental errors last night. but gave a much better effort in a close loss to Russell 13-6. I got to listen to it last night. so that to me is a much better effort than the previous week. good luck next week tigers against the fairland dragons.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

hope we can iron some things out for next week and get in the win column.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Better Find Bob wrote:I was at this game, and what shocked me most was how much better conditioned Russell was than Ironton.

I bet the Tigers will be glad to see the OVC bottom dwelling Dragons this week.
The problem is their condition program in the off season is bad. They hired someone to help with that this year but it can't start in May. I think the Tigers have played 2 good teams but only time will tell if it helped them in the long run.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Well, the score indicates the Tigers played with some heart last night. Really didn't expect them to hang with Russell

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

Ironton football, as we KNEW it, is over.

Return to “Football”