OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I think this thread should be in the

Chat Forum. :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

just for the record, i to my knowledge have never said anything aboutt a coach, unless it was in a positive light. i know how hard that gig is, just at a grade school level.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

Blah blah blah....

Same old stuff....new day....

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I love my Ironton Fighting Tigers but I think Logan wins it this year.
Last edited by The Instructor on Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

R.I.P. BillSauerField
Riding the Bench

Post by R.I.P. BillSauerField »

Friday's Forecast

Daytime Showers- High 70 degrees Low 52 degrees
40% Chance of precipitation, humidity: 77%

Nighttime Showers
60% Chance of precipitation, humidity: 92%

According to weather.com

dukiees1
JV Team

Post by dukiees1 »

rh40 wrote:Friday night I was listening to Ironton game cause like I always said I like to see the local teams win except when they play us, but then I heard on WIRO 1230 AM Radio that Ironton wanted Rock Hill to get beat hey that is fine everyone has the right to cheer for whatever team they want to with that being said Good Luck Tiger hope for an injury free game. You tigers can cheer againist us again this week if you want. GO TIGERS but even more GO BIG RED!!!!!!

I am a graduate of Rock Hill and have family who plays on Rock Hill's team and I alway's root for them to win as do I for Ironton as well. That being said my Mom was at last week's game and she said when they gave the Ironton score that there was quite a few people cheering so I don't see how that is any different. I know some might have been wanting for Rock Hill to lose just for the fact because of the playoff picture and how if Rock Hill lost 1 of the last 2 games Ironton could maybe still make the playoffs even with them losing because of strength in schedule and all. This is not towards you rh40 just to let you know but people who get on here dissing Coach Lutz must not know very much about Football and how much he has already achieved in his coaching career and will continue to achieve.

Mr. Horsepower
Riding the Bench

Post by Mr. Horsepower »

R.I.P. BillSauerField wrote:Friday's Forecast

Nighttime Showers

According to weather.com

100% Pain

According to Logan Chieftains

Good luck to both teams on a hard hitting contest. No matter what the old guys on here (including myself) say, all of us fans are proud of you and wish nothing but good football, sportsmanship, and postseason success.

To all the Ironton Fighting Tiger Faithful...
Have a safe trip up and back. The deer around here have no fear.

R.I.P. BillSauerField
Riding the Bench

Mr. Horsepower Posted:

:lol: :lol:

He "ain't" lyin.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Mr. Horsepower wrote:
R.I.P. BillSauerField wrote:Friday's Forecast

Nighttime Showers

According to weather.com

100% Pain

According to Logan Chieftains

Good luck to both teams on a hard hitting contest. No matter what the old guys on here (including myself) say, all of us fans are proud of you and wish nothing but good football, sportsmanship, and postseason success.

To all the Ironton Fighting Tiger Faithful...

thanks horsepower......can you recommend any eating establishments in Logan other than the fast food junk............

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

Brass Ring
jacks steak house
Loris Place
...Logan is not known for our sweet eating establishments.

PurplePeopleEater
Waterboy

Post by PurplePeopleEater »

I know im not horsepower but,
We have
-Lori's place
-Jacks SteakHouse
-The Millstone
-La Cascada
nothing els comes to mind? so if anybody els knows of anymore..please fill in the blanks

Then ofcoarse we have your not so fast food but not so much sit down
Bob Evans

Mr. Horsepower
Riding the Bench

Post by Mr. Horsepower »

If you get a map of Logan at mapquest, I would reccomend the Millstone BBQ or La Cascada Authentic Mexican Restaurant. The Millstone has great smoked ribs, brisket, and Chicken. La Cascada has one of the biggest, most diverse menus I have ever seen. The warm chips and salsa go great with one of those big green drinks with salt on the rim. 8)

Both are the first right turn on 664 on the opposite side of rt.33 from Walmart. If you are on 33 Northbound, just exit at 664 and turn Left then look to turn right after crossing 33.

If you do eat at La Cascada bring elastic waist pants and a few extra "pine trees" for the rear view mirror if you know what I mean. It's too cold to ride with the windows down all the way back to Ironton. ;-)

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Thanks a bunch fellas, I am sure after I run this list by the Prune Juicers we will make the right choice........cold beverages are a must...... :lol:

After much thought I have made the decision, the Millstone BBQ sounds like the choice for the nite........... ;-)
Last edited by BubbleGumTiger on Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

i think im going to skip work on monday and tuesday
:-D ..horse...

Ptown Playmaker
Varsity

Post by Ptown Playmaker »

This isn't smack.......good luck to both and be injury free.

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

Where in the heck has bird ben ?

Mr. Horsepower
Riding the Bench

Post by Mr. Horsepower »

LoganD14Life wrote:Where in the heck has bird ben ?

Maybe at Sam's Club buyin' Milkbones. He has a lot of dogs to get ready for Friday. He may be at Logan Screen Printing getting 4PETE shirts made for Christmas gifts this year. Wherever he's at, I'm sure he's flying the Logan flag high and proud.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Logan is just too much for Ironton at this point in time.

rh40
Riding the Bench

Post by rh40 »

duckie 1 wrote I am a graduate of Rock Hill and have family who plays on Rock Hill's team and I alway's root for them to win as do I for Ironton as well. That being said my Mom was at last week's game and she said when they gave the Ironton score that there was quite a few people cheering so I don't see how that is any different. I know some might have been wanting for Rock Hill to lose just for the fact because of the playoff picture and how if Rock Hill lost 1 of the last 2 games Ironton could maybe still make the playoffs even with them losing because of strength in schedule and all. This is not towards you rh40 just to let you know but people who get on here dissing Coach Lutz must not know very much about Football and how much he has already achieved in his coaching career and will continue to achieve.[/quote

dukiees1 No where in my post did I say anything about lutz I will agree he is a great coach and has done alot for Ironton football no matter what anyone on here says that can NEVER be taken away no matter how the Tigers finish I wish Ironton Rock Hill Coal Grove South Point The Peake Fairland and Symmes Valley made the play offs every year but I have never said anything about lutz or the fighting tigers So please tell me where did I as u said dis lutz I was talking about WIRO broad cast announcers but no where did I say anything about lutz

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

LL,What were you saying about Ironton posters. Show me where on here where Ironton poster blasts Logan's coach. What a classless bunch. Just remember 1 and out.

ok junkie you asked

TIGER CONNON 8-12-2007
I called the coach a nobody, not the team. I tell you who I will call a nobody and that is Logan.

and typed from your own fingers.
SPORTS JUNKIE 8-12-2007
talk about Coach Amyx great record, what is his playoff record

i'm sure i could find more. but, this is boring!!!!

R.I.P. BillSauerField
Riding the Bench

:evil: :roll: :oops: 8) :shock: :arrow: :idea: BIRD :lol: :o :( :cry: :roll: :!: :evil: :mad:

WHERE ARE YOU!?? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :cry:

Return to “Football”