Trimble falling off a bit?

route7
Freshman Team

Trimble falling off a bit?

Post by route7 »

I've heard a lot about this. They've lost talent and coaches. I'm sure they won't be a cupcake but I don't think they will be dominating the Hocking like the past... Waterford, looks like your year

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Trimble falling off a bit?

Post by Orange and Brown »

I think Phil will have them ready this year.
They will still win the Hocking.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

From looking at Trimble's MS track team they have good size and speed that will be helping in a few years....if they play football

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Burr Oak Bomber
Freshman Team

Post by Burr Oak Bomber »

That whole team does play football. They will definitely will be a huge help. Some may make an immediate impact

Jim Ryan
JV Team

Post by Jim Ryan »

route7 wrote:I've heard a lot about this. They've lost talent and coaches. I'm sure they won't be a cupcake but I don't think they will be dominating the Hocking like the past... Waterford, looks like your year
I agree and Southern will be making a huge move toward the top in the near future with their new coach. So while Trimble lost their two best coaches Southern gained a whole staff of great coaches. What's Eastern looking like?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

A bad year from Trimble is not going to the play off..... Hocking will not be a problem.

Trimble babies are born with football in their blood.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
route7
Freshman Team

Post by route7 »

Jim Ryan wrote:
route7 wrote:I've heard a lot about this. They've lost talent and coaches. I'm sure they won't be a cupcake but I don't think they will be dominating the Hocking like the past... Waterford, looks like your year
I agree and Southern will be making a huge move toward the top in the near future with their new coach. So while Trimble lost their two best coaches Southern gained a whole staff of great coaches. What's Eastern looking like?
I think southern will compete very well with Chauncey. It is hard to say with Eastern. It could go either way depending on how the kids want to work. There is great talent at the back and receiver positions.... The line is what concerns me. A less than stellar line last year loses Keller this year and it will only make them weaker. Although lineman can make huge jumps in a year once they fill out and get in the weight room. Eastern started about 4 different underclassmen on the line last year so they could very well improve. Coach Newland wants to be a lot tougher on the kids this year. Honestly this team has young kids with potential like Facemyer's brother, Durst, Brewer and a few more. If they reach that potential then maybe a 15 year playoff drought is ended but it will take work. They will return Jett Facemyer, Martindale, and Catlett. Then Mac Browning on the line... We'll see
Last edited by route7 on Sat May 14, 2016 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

The Hocking, save Trimble, was not a very good league in terms of defense last year. If it's going to be bad again this year, then it doesn't matter how badly Trimble "falls off".

J_Manziel2
Freshman Team

Post by J_Manziel2 »

I'll take Trimble and give you Waterford. In fact I'll give you the rest of the Hocking and I'll take Trimble to win it. All Phil needs is a few athletes a year and he wins

8332 Granite St
JV Team

Post by 8332 Granite St »

:D Phil should coach NFL being so great lol...also Trimble babies born with football blood!? Wonder what Wheelersburg babies are born with.....super football powers...YES LOL :D

NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

8332 Granite St wrote::D Phil should coach NFL being so great lol...also Trimble babies born with football blood!? Wonder what Wheelersburg babies are born with.....super football powers...YES LOL :D
Phil is going to get his big rear end handed to him in week one. Then he'll be scrambling because he will realize that he can't replace his two best and only knowledgeable coaches with a pee wee coach and a yoga instructor.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

NY Tomcat wrote:
8332 Granite St wrote::D Phil should coach NFL being so great lol...also Trimble babies born with football blood!? Wonder what Wheelersburg babies are born with.....super football powers...YES LOL :D
Phil is going to get his big rear end handed to him in week one. Then he'll be scrambling because he will realize that he can't replace his two best and only knowledgeable coaches with a pee wee coach and a yoga instructor.
Phil won a lot of games before "his two best and only knowledgeable coaches" were on the staff. If he remembers any of that they should go 9-1 even with the "pee wee coach, yoga instructor" and the anchor they call "The Maintenance Man" on the staff. From what people have told me Campbell and Koons are and have been the mainstays and brain-trusts of the operation anyway. I've also been told he is bringing back the "secret weapon" which is a blast from the past and was working behind the scenes with Uncle Phil the past 3 or 4 years on game planning. So they should go 9-1 and I hope so cause we need the playoff points. After facing the strength and speed of the Buckeyes the weak Hocking will be like a stroll through a box of kitty litter for the wee cats. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.

Return to “Football”