5%
Alexander
6%

Total votes: 81

Poo Bear
SEOP

Re: 2016 TVC Ohio Predictions

Post by Poo Bear »

Dandy Don wrote:TVC Ohio is the topic name.

Past TVC beatdowns of former SEOAL teams is no longer the game.

Jackson between graduation and some other changes best be a little more humble. Meigs or Athens would likely win this gridiron matchup for next couple years.

Jackson stays humble .
You didn't a top 10 list from any Jackson posters and you never will.
I promise you the Cubard isn't bare in Iron Town

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Year 2 of new staff in rocket land . Anything under 5-5 would be a disappointment

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

Raider6309 wrote:
Dandy Don wrote:TVC Ohio is the topic name.

Past TVC beatdowns of former SEOAL teams is no longer the game.

Jackson between graduation and some other changes best be a little more humble. Meigs or Athens would likely win this gridiron matchup for next couple years.
How is Wellston going to be this year? Last year Wellston had some very athletic kids
Couple years away I am afraid. 5-5 ish this year.

KC Java
Freshman Team

Post by KC Java »

Here is a reality check that will drown the boners of some of these high school football fans. Here are some of the things fans have posted dating back a few years about their respective schools:

Meigs - Brought in a new coach to supposedly inject new life into a program and make Meigs into a dominant TVC power.
Nelsonville - currently singing the praises of the new staff and all the kids returning who will now dominate the field in the TVC.
Vinton County - Just rehired a former coach who was wildly successful during his last tenure.
Alexander - just brought in a new coach who has breathed new life into the program
River Valley - currently raving about their returning players
Wellston - the Moms got together over cheesecake at Wellston Ironmens store and devised a plan to bring in a way better coach

Athens - there mere numbers will allow them to dominate every year.

After this fall, these same posters will be gloating if their team won the league and questioning the lack of leadership if they don't. As good as it all looks right now. These teams play each other and somebody has to lose. Sorry.........

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

TVC had some good teams last year and they just beat each other. Just think if one team in the Ohio went undefeated.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Jim Ryan
JV Team

Post by Jim Ryan »

KC Java wrote:Here is a reality check that will drown the boners of some of these high school football fans. Here are some of the things fans have posted dating back a few years about their respective schools:

Meigs - Brought in a new coach to supposedly inject new life into a program and make Meigs into a dominant TVC power.
Nelsonville - currently singing the praises of the new staff and all the kids returning who will now dominate the field in the TVC.
Vinton County - Just rehired a former coach who was wildly successful during his last tenure.
Alexander - just brought in a new coach who has breathed new life into the program
Wellston - the Moms got together over cheesecake at Wellston Ironmens store and devised a plan to bring in a way better coach

After this fall, these same posters will be gloating if their team won the league and questioning the lack of leadership if they don't. As good as it all looks right now. These teams play each other and somebody has to lose. Sorry.........
Meigs has a proven winner coaching and he is an ex-NFL player so that means he is a great HS coach. They will be on the winning side of things in short order. I am glad they hired him cause it allowed Southern to lure a great staff to come from Meigs. ;)

alexanderriseup
Waterboy

Post by alexanderriseup »

Jim Ryan wrote:
KC Java wrote:Here is a reality check that will drown the boners of some of these high school football fans. Here are some of the things fans have posted dating back a few years about their respective schools:

Meigs has a proven winner coaching and he is an ex-NFL player so that means he is a great HS coach. They will be on the winning side of things in short order. I am glad they hired him cause it allowed Southern to lure a great staff to come from Meigs. ;)

Proven winning coach? what has he done?

MeyerSpread
JV Team

Post by MeyerSpread »

alexanderriseup wrote:
Jim Ryan wrote:

Proven winning coach? what has he done?
I could be wrong but I think he was being sarcastic. His record is 21-19. Although, I do think having someone as successful (in life, not coaching) as him is a great thing for the kids of Meigs High School. He's a good positive role model for a struggling community in general.

I am not going to touch the Southern comment. Mike Bartrum and Mike Chancey are great friends and no one should start any type of drama or rivalry there...

VCPops
Freshman Team

Post by VCPops »

Orange and Brown wrote:
vctransplant wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:
1-2 Meigs Athens
3 Nelsonville-York
4-5 Alexander River Valley
6 Wellston
7 Vinton County

Really your prediction O&B? Didn't you guys go 1-9? And didn't we beat you? Don't give the excuses either bottom line is you have no respect for us. That is okay but don't be fake. You are on the thread about our new coach wishing us luck, as though you like or respect us. That is fake! I don't mind your prediction because you're being real there. Please don't patronize us with the fake good wishes though!
We will find out soon enough lol
Don't see how NY can finish 3rd or ahead of VC,Alex or Wellston,their new coach hasn't proven anything and they will have basically the same 1-9 team they had last year,Hope you have a lot of Maroon and white gear O&B

Rufus
JV Team

Post by Rufus »

Well did VC, Alex, or Wellston lose any key pieces from last years team? Nelsonville-York basically returns everyone which is why they're probably being picked above those other teams..

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

NY may have been 1 and 9 but with some of their problems it took a lot out of them. Their hearts were not in most of those games. This years team will come in with a different mind set. This new coach won't let them worry about 2015. Looks like they will have a lot of speed.

Back to the top Bucks

Ny92
Freshman Team

Post by Ny92 »

NY will be much improved. Coach Richards will do well there. He already has the kids excited and that is improvement from the last couple years. There is plenty talent there. Loaded on skill talent. The line needs alot of work but when they catch up they will be fine.

MeyerSpread
JV Team

Post by MeyerSpread »

That 1-9 team beat a very good Trimble team before their down fall...

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

NY will go 5-5 at best
Newark Catholic, Logan, Liberty Center, Meigs, and Athens should beat NY

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Raider6309 wrote:NY will go 5-5 at best
Newark Catholic, Logan, Liberty Center, Meigs, and Athens should beat NY
It's definitely possible but I think the Bucks will get another win out of one of those schools.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Orange and Brown wrote: It's definitely possible but I think the Bucks will get another win out of one of those schools.
I just think NY's schedule is haunting them. NY could always schedule a couple tough non league games because the league had a few cupcake games. Now everyone in the league has caught up to NY.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Raider6309 wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote: It's definitely possible but I think the Bucks will get another win out of one of those schools.
I just think NY's schedule is haunting them. NY could always schedule a couple tough non league games because the league had a few cupcake games. Now everyone in the league has caught up to NY.
We replace Logan with Waverly next year and I'm not sure who will replace Liberty Center.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
alexanderriseup
Waterboy

Post by alexanderriseup »

i sure wish i had another boy coming up in the Spartan program
proud to see just what coach penrod has brought to our football community

https://www.youtube.com/embed/M7UtN3vACDY

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

alexanderriseup wrote:i sure wish i had another boy coming up in the Spartan program
proud to see just what coach penrod has brought to our football community

https://www.youtube.com/embed/M7UtN3vACDY
Coach Penrod has done and is continuing to do an azing job at Alexander!

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Thought Gallipolis would have kept Penrod

Return to “Football”