Hocking Division Predictions 2016

Jim Ryan 2.0
Waterboy

Re: Hocking Division Predictions 2016

Post by Jim Ryan 2.0 »

Rebels 0n 3 wrote:What school do you even support? How many titles have they won? Southern is a trailer park. They can't win anything.
I can't believe I have behaved so badly. Sorry for being such a pigheaded creep. Will gladly meet up with you at an SG game this fall to pay your way in and cover concessions if that will smooth things over.

RebelZone
Riding the Bench

Post by RebelZone »

Lol that's funny. Not me though, Rebels on 3 usually gives me a hard time but I got him on my side for once lol. Jim the beef is over buddy. You like Southern I'm from SG we don't agree on things and that's fine.

RebelZone
Riding the Bench

Post by RebelZone »

Rebel Yell wrote:RebelZone,

If you are who I think you are please stop. You are making South Gallia look bad. Believe me, we don't need any help. Try to sprinkle your posts with warm feelings and happiness in a manner like that eagle papaw. He really represents Belpre well considering he is an old geezer who probably doesn't support a levy for a new school.
Hey Rebel Yell not trying to make SG look bad just going off of hocking history. I will always support SG in the ups and downs.

MeyerSpread
JV Team

Post by MeyerSpread »

Does South Gallia return their backfield from last year?

Ground Buick
Waterboy

Post by Ground Buick »

RebelZone wrote:
Rebel Yell wrote:RebelZone,

If you are who I think you are please stop. You are making South Gallia look bad. Believe me, we don't need any help. Try to sprinkle your posts with warm feelings and happiness in a manner like that eagle papaw. He really represents Belpre well considering he is an old geezer who probably doesn't support a levy for a new school.
Hey Rebel Yell not trying to make SG look bad just going off of hocking history. I will always support SG in the ups and downs.
I would vote for a levy in belpre

BelprePride is the Screen Name Bandit.....BEWARE!

Return to “Football”