Is them Vikings lifting them waits?

Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Is them Vikings lifting them waits?

Post by Kenny Bixx »

Back when jack was hear we lifted a lot and we won lots of games. Does this young coach have them boys liftin or is they doing them polymetrics?

Disklaimer: These here thoughts are my opinions. Dont mean too hurt nobodies feelins. Are we still able to state opinions on here without unfair retribution from certain folkes?
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Is them Vikings lifting them waits?

Post by Orange and Brown »

Water aerobics and kettle balls

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
VCPops
Freshman Team

Post by VCPops »

Go Vikes

SEOALlives
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOALlives »

Kenny Bixx wrote:Back when jack was hear we lifted a lot and we won lots of games. Does this young coach have them boys liftin or is they doing them polymetrics?
I can't answer that, but they look really slow on film so I doubt it. Typical SEO football, slow, weak, but make up for it with poor coaching. Having a weak SEO schedule masks the weaknesses though.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

SEOALlives wrote:
Kenny Bixx wrote:Back when jack was hear we lifted a lot and we won lots of games. Does this young coach have them boys liftin or is they doing them polymetrics?
I can't answer that, but they look really slow on film so I doubt it. Typical SEO football, slow, weak, but make up for it with poor coaching. Having a weak SEO schedule masks the weaknesses though.
Lets get off this slow on film bit....you seem to post this on a lot of topics and I doubt if you watch any films.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
SEOALlives
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOALlives »

noreply66 wrote:
SEOALlives wrote:
Lets get off this slow on film bit....you seem to post this on a lot of topics and I doubt if you watch any films.
Sorry if I offended you with the truth. But I'm a retired coach so I watch a ton of film. Can access a film on most any team these days on hudl. So yea, I watch film.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

You didn't offended me..just a lot of people get tried of the same old thing post after post. Watching game films and being a X-coach doesn't mean you know a lot. Like I said run the film at the right speed. [different topic]

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

When watching Vinton last year, they looked like they had potential. Turnovers killed them against Athens but after that game they won 3 of 5. 2 losses coming against playoff teams. Vinton should be above .500 next year

SEOALlives
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOALlives »

noreply66 wrote:You didn't offended me..just a lot of people get tried of the same old thing post after post. Watching game films and being a X-coach doesn't mean you know a lot. Like I said run the film at the right speed. [different topic]
Never claimed to "know a lot." But I felt I was allowed to give my opinion. But in this new era of political (don't hurt anyone's feelings) correctness maybe opinions are not allowed any more?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

everyone has their opinion but when it is the samething over and over it is time to bump the needle.

NoReply69
Waterboy

Post by NoReply69 »

noreply66 wrote:You didn't offended me..just a lot of people get tried of the same old thing post after post. Watching game films and being a X-coach doesn't mean you know a lot. Like I said run the film at the right speed. [different topic]
and how much film do you watch? What qualifies you to know anything about it? Give us your Coaching Resume'.........

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

ModsRweenies wrote:
noreply66 wrote:everyone has their opinion but when it is the samething over and over it is time to bump the needle.
What does it mean to "bump the needle"? I thought we couldn't post anything offensive.....

When the record keeps playing the same think over and over you bump the needle to move the music on.

Return to “Football”