April Fools Day SEOPS Summit

CHUPALA!!!
Waterboy

April Fools Day SEOPS Summit

Post by CHUPALA!!! »

At a recent summit, The mods reached an agreement with select members of the SEOPS community. Among the details:

1. The mods have agreed to no longer ban users who make fun of the SEOAL.

2. The mods agreed to no longer delete posts that they find offensive because it makes fun of Logan or Nelsonville-York.

3. The mods agreed to set the example for others by posting in ways they want others to post instead of banning for some of their own activities.

4. Certain mods apologized for their pathetic behavior and chose to step down.

APRIL FOOLS!

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Re: April Fools Day SEOPS Summit

Post by Mad-Dogg »

ROFLMAO!!!!

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Sadly....

Those members did not agree to stop "making fun" of high school kids.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

CHUPALA!!! wrote:At a recent summit, The mods reached an agreement with select members of the SEOPS community. Among the details:

2. The mods agreed to no longer delete posts that they find offensive because it makes fun of Logan or Nelsonville-York.

3. The mods agreed to set the example for others by posting in ways they want others to post instead of banning for some of their own activities.

APRIL FOOLS!

Must be a old member with another user name. I will have to look up the IP#

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Sadly if it weren't for a few posters, us mods wouldn't have to delete posts and give out warnings.........

It's great when folks get on the Internet and put down high school kids and coaches. Pretty classy.

If anyone wants to talk to me personally about it, they can find me at the Rocky Invitational tomorrow spending the day working the finish line area encouraging young people and helping make the Rocky Invitational one of the best meets in the area.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

:lol: :lol:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

I don't have any deleted post and I always take shots at NY and Logan

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

Orange and Brown wrote:Sadly if it weren't for a few posters, us mods wouldn't have to delete posts and give out warnings.........

It's great when folks get on the Internet and put down high school kids and coaches. Pretty classy.

If anyone wants to talk to me personally about it, they can find me at the Rocky Invitational tomorrow spending the day working the finish line area encouraging young people and helping make the Rocky Invitational one of the best meets in the area.
I read a post by a mod questioning coaching once. How does that get handled on seops?

Jim Ryan
JV Team

Post by Jim Ryan »

Raider6309 wrote:I don't have any deleted post and I always take shots at NY and Logan
There is one person who posts on here constantly taking shots at and degrading every school, coach and athlete in southeastern Ohio and has never had one deleted either. So I guess that makes two of you. :lol:

CHUPALA!!!
Waterboy

Post by CHUPALA!!! »

noreply66 wrote:
CHUPALA!!! wrote:At a recent summit, The mods reached an agreement with select members of the SEOPS community. Among the details:

APRIL FOOLS!

Did you ever look up that IP?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

CHUPALA!!! wrote:
noreply66 wrote:

APRIL FOOLS!

Did you ever look up that IP?

APRIL FOOLS :lol:

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:Sadly if it weren't for a few posters, us mods wouldn't have to delete posts and give out warnings.........

I read a post by a mod questioning coaching once. How does that get handled on seops?
Can someone shed some light on this? Seems like mods should be the shining light of a message board.

Return to “Football”