IRONTON FOOTBALL 2016. WHATCHA THINK

curlybill
Waterboy

Re: IRONTON FOOTBALL 2016. WHATCHA THINK

Post by curlybill »

fighting Tigers will be much better than many give them credit for. Yes, young team and losing a lot of starters, but I still feel they win the OVC outright. they have Coal grove and Chesapeake at Tanks memorial and those games will decide the conference.

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:the schedule should look like
1-wheelersburg
2-russell, ky
3-ashland, ky
4-coal grove
5-fairland
6-south point
7-gallipolis
8-rock hill
9-portsmouth.
10-chesapeake.
Tough OOC schedule from looks of it. Maybe 2-3 losses there and can they run the OVC is question. RH have much they seem to have made a turn in right direction?

I am thinking 7-3 or 6-4.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I too think rock hill will be right in the thick of things and I hope fairland, Portsmouth and gahs can get things turned around, the league could be very competitive.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
curlybill
Waterboy

Post by curlybill »

8-2 or better for Ironton IMO

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

With the addition of the new conditioning coach, things just heated up a bit. Good luck Brandon Walker on this position. Good for you staying in "I" town & giving back!
Rock on!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm dang skippy anxious to talk football again.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
timbo52
Riding the Bench

Post by timbo52 »

Not sure what we have coming back next year but i think it's going to be a rough season, both rockhill and the peake will be tough, peake does have qb, 2 tb's along with wide receiver coming back, they lost several linemen on both sides of the ball that need replaced ,for the tigers pickins are a little slim this year but we do have a few that looked good as under classmen, also heard we have 1 good one leaving but i haven't heard that for sure, any one coming in or transferring in ?, are there any coming out and hitting the weights so far since walker took over? Good Luck TIGERS! :idea:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I have no idea brother.

Return to “Football”