November 17, 2023 Harvest Prep 22 - 0 Wheelersburg

Tri_State79
Varsity

Re: Wheelersburg v Harvest Prep

Post by Tri_State79 »

greygoose wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:21 pm
Tri_State79 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:12 pm
greygoose wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:08 pm

Pressure was never on Burg for this game, HP was the favorite they are the private school and they're the ones who keeps falling short year after year. All the pressure is square on the HP, you seen it last week after being up 20-0 they played not to lose and started to fold as the game went on.
No sir. Pressures on burg. Spose to show Ironton and their recruits how the superior homegrown well coached culture does it. Last 2 seasons vs Prep Ironton Jackson & west = 1 - 8 going on 1 - 9.

That's our present reality. Burg sold them tickets. Now it's show time.
Nope, as usual you're wrong again when talking about the current game. Look I get it you don't really know football, like you're clueless and you just want to bash so you can get a response from ppl, and I hope it makes you feel better somehow. At least be right like every once in a while, so you can bring validity to the stupid stuff you say.
1 - 8 going on 1 - 9 vs the best teams they played
Only won the region 3 times in 25+ years.

Is what it is lol
Last edited by Tri_State79 on Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paladin `
Waterboy

Post by Paladin ` »

Just another SEO team getting housed by a Central team. Nothing new here.

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:21 pm Burg is 3-1 against Ironton in the playoffs!!

3 AND 1 when it actually matters!!
Back to the game at hand…

The OC for Burg has shown he has learned nothing during the season.

The first awful play call was the pass on 3 and 9 that lost 20 yards. When Rucker drops back and has more than one read, it goes badly. Every time!! This time, it resulted in a short field and an easy score.

When Burg finally started having some success, the OC once again goes back to the pass. He cannot stick to the run!! Completely incapable of doing so.

And to make matters worse, when he calls a pass it is becoming predictable. Second down seems to be his down of choice. Can predict it while sitting in my chair 3 hours away!!

tigercat74
Riding the Bench

Post by tigercat74 »

I switched browsers from Chrome to Safari and the stream has been a lot more stable

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

RBH23 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:30 pm
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:21 pm Burg is 3-1 against Ironton in the playoffs!!

The first awful play call was the pass on 3 and 9 that lost 20 yards. When Rucker drops back and has more than one read, it goes badly. Every time!! This time, it resulted in a short field and an easy score.

When Burg finally started having some success, the OC once again goes back to the pass. He cannot stick to the run!! Completely incapable of doing so.

And to make matters worse, when he calls a pass it is becoming predictable. Second down seems to be his down of choice. Can predict it while sitting in my chair 3 hours away!!
That's a sharp contrast to the superior coaching Burg has self admittedly been accustomed to in the past. He gets impatient w his playcalling for some reason.

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Tri_State79 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:33 pm

That's a sharp contrast to the superior coaching Burg has self admittedly been accustomed to in the past. He gets impatient w his playcalling for some reason.
Another second down pass!

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

Burg offense only had 2 first downs in the 1st half? Wow.

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

RBH23 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:34 pm

Like clockwork and here its punt time again. Smh

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Superior to IHS… that is true.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Punt by BURG to open 2nd half. Prep ball on their 14.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

I don't get it. Why BURG passing???

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Tri_State79 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:27 pm
Tri_State79 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:12 pm

No sir. Pressures on burg. Spose to show Ironton and their recruits how the superior homegrown well coached culture does it. Last 2 seasons vs Prep Ironton Jackson & west = 1 - 8 going on 1 - 9.

That's our present reality. Burg sold them tickets. Now it's show time.
Nope, as usual you're wrong again when talking about the current game. Look I get it you don't really know football, like you're clueless and you just want to bash so you can get a response from ppl, and I hope it makes you feel better somehow. At least be right like every once in a while, so you can bring validity to the stupid stuff you say.

Is what it is lol
What is it though?? I mean if you want to talk past when was HP's last state title, Ironton's, Jackson's?? I'll wait on that answer, because it is what it is :lol: :lol:

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

packers80 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:36 pm

I don't get it. Why BURG passing???
Still feel the running game is better from the spread, prep is simply too good boxed up gotta learn from past game and from Ironton's game last week HP isn't giving up the run

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

Man the Homegrown Pirates couldn't get a yard. Smh

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Punt by BURG. Prep ball at 43.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Interception by BURG

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

greygoose wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:38 pm

Is what it is lol
What is it though?? I mean if you want to talk past when was HP's last state title, Ironton's, Jackson's?? I'll wait on that answer, because it is what it is :lol: :lol:
1 - 8 going on 1 - 9. Only 3 times past the region in 25 plus years. And fans getting walked outta Athens by ya AD cause of poor conduct. Lmao

"Superior culture" smh

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Burgs offense just unable to get anything going against a very tough HP defense. I'm not sure if anyone has looked but Perry is up 32-0 on South Range in the 3rd. WOW, figured Perry would take it but man that's a butt kickin.

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

greygoose wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:45 pm Burgs offense just unable to get anything going against a very tough HP defense. I'm not sure if anyone has looked but Perry is up 32-0 on South Range in the 3rd. WOW, figured Perry would take it but man that's a butt kickin.
I think Prep is gonna be a problem.

TigerFan90
Waterboy

Post by TigerFan90 »

Tri_State79 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:44 pm
greygoose wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:38 pm

Is what it is lol
1 - 8 going on 1 - 9. Only 3 times past the region in 25 plus years. And fans getting walked outta Athens by ya AD cause of poor conduct. Lmao

"Superior culture" smh
Burg living rent free in your head lol lord

Return to “Football”