Riding the Bench

September 22, 2023 Fairland 40 - 35 Gallia Academy

Post by Mc1196 »

Thoughts

MR305
Freshman Team

Re: Gallia academy v/s Fairland

Post by MR305 »

Gallia Academy by 14. Turnovers will determine the outcome of this game.

REDMEN95
JV Team

Post by REDMEN95 »

Fairland will win this one! The dragons are the 2nd best team in the OVC!

Nicknevada86
Varsity

Post by Nicknevada86 »

Gallia 35-28

Thegreenwave
Riding the Bench

Post by Thegreenwave »

Gallia with too many weapons in this one.

Mc1196
Riding the Bench

Post by Mc1196 »

They better work on defending the run

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Portsmouth losing there best player to transfer hurt, but this fairland game being on the road is a good test 👍

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

This should be a great game to watch.

GoBigI
Freshman Team

Post by GoBigI »

Gallia 35
Fairland 14
I believe Gallia may be too much for the Dragons

WrestlingFootball
Riding the Bench

Post by WrestlingFootball »

Should be the game of the week. Both teams have a lot of weapons. I’m going to take Fairland in a close hard hitting game.

Osu2022
Waterboy

Post by Osu2022 »

Going to be a great game Gallia academy wins this one 40-28

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

The Academy wins it

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
StolenTalents12
Freshman Team

Post by StolenTalents12 »

Devils by two scores in this one, Dragons aren’t disciplined enough on defense and when a player gets beat they seem to give up on the play.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

This is the kind of game that Gallia Academy wins historically. Only the Fighting Tigers tend to trip up GAHS when they are firing on all cylinders.

Look for a comfortable GAHS win.

Jonjon
Freshman Team

Post by Jonjon »

loganlocos wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:09 am This is the kind of game that Gallia Academy wins historically. Only the Fighting Tigers tend to trip up GAHS when they are firing on all cylinders.

IF they win it won’t be comfortable. This is going to be a shootout. Fairland is not as bad as they looked against Ironton if that is what your going by. They had a terrible game.
I’m taking the dragons in a close one at home.

JosephLeeB9
Waterboy

Post by JosephLeeB9 »

You drinkin what superblues buddy drinks.
loganlocos wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:09 am This is the kind of game that Gallia Academy wins historically. Only the Fighting Tigers tend to trip up GAHS when they are firing on all cylinders.

Barney
Waterboy

Post by Barney »

Jonjon wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:47 am

IF they win it won’t be comfortable. This is going to be a shootout. Fairland is not as bad as they looked against Ironton if that is what your going by. They had a terrible game.
And if you are sayn Fairland is all that because they beat Wellston, Trimble and Rock Hill when they should've beat them...easy to have a good game and look like all americans!! But when it came to real competition with Ironton they played scared!! Couldn't stop them at all!! Only way they scored was off a turnover... I'm not sayn Fairland is bad but they aren't as good as everyone is sayn when they play good teams...had to beat west on a last second play...I think this game will be a good game.

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

GA is 6-2 all time vs Fairland. Average margin of victory series? Less than 9 points. These teams on the gridiron bring out the best in each other offensively.

GA is 5-0 and their opponents are currently 8-15. They’re averaging 39.8 points per game and giving up an average of 10.2 points per game.

Fairland is 4-1 and their opponents are currently 14-10. Fairland is averaging 40.6 points per game while giving up an average of 29.2 points per game.

riverRat52
Riding the Bench

Post by riverRat52 »

Barney wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:40 pm

And if you are sayn Fairland is all that because they beat Wellston, Trimble and Rock Hill when they should've beat them...easy to have a good game and look like all americans!! But when it came to real competition with Ironton they played scared!! Couldn't stop them at all!! Only way they scored was off a turnover... I'm not sayn Fairland is bad but they aren't as good as everyone is sayn when they play good teams...had to beat west on a last second play...I think this game will be a good game.
Idk who will win this game, but gallia has beaten absolutely no one. To knock fairlands competition, which has been better than gallias, is laughable

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

riverRat52 wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:23 am
Barney wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:40 pm

Idk who will win this game, but gallia has beaten absolutely no one. To knock fairlands competition, which has been better than gallias, is laughable
Point Pleasant would wax Fairland most years. Idk about this year though. The only team Fairland has played so far that's better than GA's competition is Ironton and they got embarrassed in that game. If the folks in Fairyland want to hang their hats on beating a Wellston team that would jump for joy over a 4 win season, by all means. Their best case scenario in league is second place at this point. Gallia has a legitimate shot to win the league and earn a top 2 or 3 seed in D4 R15. I'm not saying they're favored or that they should be, but this year's GA team may be athletic enough to go 10-0

Return to “Football”