Down on Burg

RiverBallFan1
Freshman Team

Re: Down on Burg

Post by RiverBallFan1 »

Burg is like Ohio State. People love them or hate them. some people hope they lose every game and some people expect them to win every game. When they don't win people either are happy and say they are done others get worried that something is wrong. IMO, Burg is a solid program and always will be. Expect the best but realize that you cant always go 10-0 and win the state!

"Come on Dave, give me a break" Ted Templeton UNCHAINED!
RollCoal
JV Team

Post by RollCoal »

Burg will be fine. 7-3 with the schedule they play is pretty good if you ask me! And as far as another team winning the region, how many state titles have they won in that stretch? And I’m not from the Burg either. But I do like to see area teams win come playoff time.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and excepting a different result;
Albert Einstein
Bdog_198807
Varsity

Post by Bdog_198807 »

greygoose wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:49 pm
RBH23 wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:44 pm
greygoose wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:10 pm

So you can't show me anywhere where I said that about you as a poster?? I'm direct enough that if I felt you were a pot stirrer, I'd call you one and move on you wouldn't have to try and read into anything because you're not good at that at all. Been on this site long enough to know there's some out there that simply want to stir. Must be feeling some way about your post in other subjects it sounds like.
Okay Mr Direct, who was playing the “wo is me card” that you mentioned? Also, who are the “pot stirrers” that you referenced?
The one who started the post talking about how ppl are down on burg, that's why I said let's not play the wo is me card. I simply didn't buy into the post that posters are down on burg. Most of them are poster who go back and forth in the ironton and burg stuff couldn't quite tell you anymore because I simply click on their name and hit foe and I don't see their post anymore. ;) Cuts out a lot of the nonsense.
That was me sorry wasn't trying to start an argument, was just asking a question I am a burg fan. It just seems different here lately. Again not trying to stir any pots was just trying to say they have only lost to a couple really good teams.

Return to “Football”