Week 3 Notre Dame vs Fisher Catholic

Hoopster98
Freshman Team

Re: Week 3 Notre Dame vs Fisher Catholic

Post by Hoopster98 »

I just think it’s dumb to run onside kick every play in which team has ball at midfield, then that puts your defense in a hole. Especially running 0 blitz and leaving your DBs on an island. Good qbs and good coaches will take advantage of that. I did have ND in the SOC race but now that I see what type of philosophy is being coached they will lose to east and eastern.

Goatreturns
Waterboy

Post by Goatreturns »

I wish this coach would been there last year. However, the guy is 2-0. Say what you want about his coaching style, but it sure beats the wing T. Winning this year with less talent than last year.

BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Post by BillyBob21 »

formerfcfan wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:38 am
BillyBob21 wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:01 am
formerfcfan wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:05 am To give more context on Davis calling the throws into the endzone in the final seconds of the game up 29 points: so, bear in mind that this game took roughly 3.5 hours to finish. The second half had a lot of clock stoppage due to scores of cramping on both sides (that, and the officials did not manage this game in the most urgent fashion.)

ND had marched down the field on their final possession. No complaints from me, there. But, ND got to a 3rd and goal situation from about FC’s 10, about 30 seconds remaining, and tried a trick play that got snuffed out for about a 5 yard loss. Injury timeout — ND has a player on the ground that’s slow to get up. So, ND on fourth down fires into the endzone, broken up. DPI. Penalty’s accepted; ND from the 6 tries another strike into the endzone. Broken up.

Like, given the circumstances of the game and the fact that ND had someone who couldn’t immediately get up after a really bizarre play during a conventional “one kneel ends the game” situation, the idea that Davis thought it was wise and acceptable to try to run up the score two more times, this time via the air, is laughable. If he thought it was wise and acceptable, well, it just so happens that it’s thoughtless and in bad taste.

And “whatabout a game from 2019” is a piss-poor embarrassing defense of the buffoon’s actions — Davis wasn’t at ND then, the FC coach then stopped coaching here after that season, none of the players for either team even played in that game, and that was a game where FC agreed to shorten the quarters.

Point blank: These schools are supposed to be friends. They have far more in common than they do in difference. The relationship between the two has been generally solid over the years: they have honored multi-year contracts to play each other in both boys’ and girls’ basketball (2 hours of one-way travel for a ~90 minute varsity game) when they could instead play closer schools, they have renewed each other on home-homes before in football. Same Diocese, and I think some of these kids actually cross paths with another at retreats. What Davis did was stupid, in bad spirit and dishonorable. The other thing I have heard was Davis got into a tiff with some FC people after the game over refusing to take food that FC had paid for that was meant to feed the Titans after the game. I don’t know the in’s and out’s of that, because I got out of there, but the obvious attempt to run up the score on a sister school and the stupid defense of him is unfortunate for ND.
You’re complaining that ND onside kicked every time!!! Wouldnt every team want it at the midfield instead of deep in their own end???? To me it would be better odds for FC to score wouldnt it!!

Not when this bush-league crap happens, no.

0E545856-E371-4DD8-A19A-FD1BA457646A.jpegF3A04C47-7FD7-4977-B765-B45DA729ABCB.jpeg400F85DA-3BA1-4C1A-AA84-12571DC5F52D.jpeg

Apparently Davis coaches them to run an onside play that is literally illegal, as the kickoff team cannot cross the line of scrimmage until the ball is kicked. ND blatantly ran across the line and got downfield before the ball was kicked, and it’s a play specifically designed for the kick to not go ten yards. It’s a dirty play and Coach Davis knows full well that the scheme of the play (to cross the line before the kick and hope the refs don’t notice) is illegal, and the intent of it (by not trying to kick a ball that can be recovered by the receiving team, or legally by the kicking team) goes against the spirit of the onside kick.
You’re complaining that ND was trying to score with 30 seconds left but FC denied them! Isn’t that what they are suppose to do.
I’m not complaining that FC denied them. I’m pointing out that Davis tried it twice, and he shouldn’t have. Unless he has no compass of morals, and lacks awareness of what being a coach at a school that promotes the mission of character development actually confers. All I’ve read in defense of his actions is some really bizarre, bad faith ‘whataboutism’ for a game neither coach was responsible for that happened four years ago — and, alas, two wrongs don’t make a right. Or do they teach that at ND?
You’re complaining that ND throwing the ball late in the game like it was NDs fault the game took 3.5 hours!!
ND shouldn’t have fired strikes into the endzone with less than 30 seconds left. The situation didn’t call for it. Period.
Lol FC I believe threw the ball over 95% of the game and probably 90% of the time it was over 15 yards down field.
Maybe the 1000 flags the refs threw every time ND got a first down and then on most of them they had to huddle to decide what to call may have had a lot to do with the 3.5 hour game as well.
That’s neither here nor there. You’re deflecting from the point — ND and FC both had individual players go down multiple times. There were lots of issues with players being down on the field, and I’m sure between the heat & field surface and the long duration of the game those were compounding the issue. FC had a lineman go down four different times. ND also had a player go down four different times — it was their bellcow running back who joined the team this year just as the coach did.

The fact Davis thought it was appropriate, with less than :30 seconds left in a game that was far decided, after yet another player of his went down and an injury timeout was called, to keep running plays and not kneel, is absurd. Went for a strike in the endzone on fourth down — DPI. Davis accepts (instead of declines), and instead of righting the wrong by kneeling he goes for another strike.
I don’t believe there was a tiff with coach Davis. I believe it was some FC parents being sore losers running their mouths and when the coach said get on the bus then they get mad and run their mouth some more because ND didn’t eat their cold pizza!! Then I know one parent told them sorry but you should have been told they have subway on the bus for boys they run their mouth some more about how they were out all this money for pizza… Again sorry they eat subway after every game!!!! But coach Davis was not in a tiff!
LOL, so you’re confirming it did happen. Hey, moron, pizza can be heated up. The pizza offered was not cold, by the way. And even if it was, guess what? It can be eaten later. It’s not chicken or some temperature-sensitive food commodity. And yes, ND should be considerate of the fact that the school paid for your kids to eat.
So move on and forget about this game because I don’t think anyone really cares what you think of coach Davis nor will your complaints change anything. A team that wasn’t putting much faith in it because they hired a new coach is now 3-0 and looking strong.
Keep it rolling ND!!!
Yet, you responded. That’s OK — now everyone gets a reliable narrative, literally corroborated by ND tweedle-dee and tweedle-dums on here, that paints a picture as to who Davis is as a coach and what to be on the lookout for when they play the Titans.

I’ve talked to others already within Region 27 and circles pertinent to ND — they are not looking highly at Davis’ actions.

Underb@@b01!
Waterboy

Post by Underb@@b01! »

Errybkdg acting like nd spit on fc field or planted a flag at midfield. They played the game the way it’s supposed to be played. You don’t like it stop em. You can’t. They are 3-0 and on our way to a title. Probably will go undefeated win the confeence and have a good chance to win a state title

dirt_cinders
JV Team

Post by dirt_cinders »

ND aluminum here. Let's keep it positive. Work hard and play hard. You never know the week we can get are slice of humble pie - working to refuse that slice this year. :‐)

Savor the wins and play with an edge. I am impressed with how we are playing with a roster that is now 19 kids.
Handle ourselves with dignity and respect off the field but play possessed with an attitude on the field.

Ignore the noise!!!

Go ND!!
Last edited by dirt_cinders on Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Underb@@b01! wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:52 pm Errybkdg acting like nd spit on fc field or planted a flag at midfield. They played the game the way it’s supposed to be played. You don’t like it stop em. You can’t.
Trying to run up the score in a kneel-down situation, on a sister school, is how it’s supposed to be played? Interesting.

BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Post by BillyBob21 »

formerfcfan wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:54 am
Underb@@b01! wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:52 pm Errybkdg acting like nd spit on fc field or planted a flag at midfield. They played the game the way it’s supposed to be played. You don’t like it stop em. You can’t.
Trying to run up the score in a kneel-down situation, on a sister school, is how it’s supposed to be played? Interesting.
Get over it!! Go cry to the higher ups or whoever will give you a big ole hug!! This is football!!! Maybe next year you can return the favor but I doubt it! Again ND didn’t kneel but FC kept ND from scoring, good for them. You lie about illegal plays and dirty plays. You lie about the coach getting into a tiff when it was probably you running your mouth to him as he was heading to the locker room. And then you all want to cry fowl when the man don’t want to sit around a sing cumbia and eat pizza after the game. So move on!! Obviously you don’t like FC coaching staff and you can do nothing about that being a former FC fan so you have to trash “sister” schools for playing football. Get a life away from football because it’s not for you!!!

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

BillyBob21 wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:21 pm
Get over it!! Go cry to the higher ups or whoever will give you a big ole hug!! This is football!!! Maybe next year you can return the favor but I doubt it! Again ND didn’t kneel but FC kept ND from scoring, good for them. You lie about illegal plays and dirty plays. You lie about the coach getting into a tiff when it was probably you running your mouth to him as he was heading to the locker room. And then you all want to cry fowl when the man don’t want to sit around a sing cumbia and eat pizza after the game. So move on!! Obviously you don’t like FC coaching staff and you can do nothing about that being a former FC fan so you have to trash “sister” schools for playing football. Get a life away from football because it’s not for you!!!
So many untruths in this post, I don’t know where to begin. :lol:

I was nowhere near the locker room after the game. I immediately left and went to my car in the lot by Lancaster HS. I caught wind of what happened with the pizzas — thanks for confirming that Davis was jawing off, there, since I wasn’t there to witness it myself.

Yes — the onside play being referenced is illegal. The refs caught it. It absolutely should be called out so that ND doesn’t try it again.

Your words on this pizza ordeal are just a gross look for Notre Dame Schools on this. You already trivialized it once with the comment on how “they were out all that money” on the pizza. It’s not hard to just say from the get-go that it was a misunderstanding.

I’ve had this handle for a decade — ‘former’ isn’t in the context of “no longer a fcfan”, it’s used to indicate past tense of being ‘first on this site with the school affiliation.’ I have no grief or whatever your nonsense is on about their staff, there.

I’ll call my own shots on what football is, and isn’t, for me, TYVM. Is Notre Dame football for you railing for Ashley to get pushed out like that other fool on here? Is it defending idiot decisions of the coach when it could’ve been quashed immediately by saying it was a mistake he made that he shouldn’t have?

And no; I’m not “getting over” Davis trying to run up the score, on here. I’ll keep going around the yard with you on this for as long as you want.

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Not a fan of either team But not a good look or example for the team or school to try and run up the score on the last play But they will play a little better than average d7 school in eastern I look for the nd to be took to the wood shed and back to reality

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Buckeye2021 wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:42 pm

Not a fan of either team But not a good look or example for the team or school to try and run up the score on the last play But they will play a little better than average d7 school in eastern I look for the nd to be took to the wood shed and back to reality
The way I see it: if it was East or some other school that isn’t bonded together with us that tried to run it up, I’d be displeased. But in this case, this is especially troubling. The two schools play each other in multiple sports, despite the distance, for a reason. I can care less that we lost 46-17; but I do care that Davis thought, with mere seconds remaining in a game that spanned ~3.5 hours, that a 29-point margin somehow wasn’t enough to win by.

There is a particular standard that all coaches at all of our schools within the Diocesan system, which ND is a part of, prioritize sportsmanship at the same level as winning — if not higher. It underpins why our schools have sports in the first place, because sports are seen to be an extension of the classroom and as an avenue for adults to lead our young people by example through the role of coach. If that covenant is seen as optional to adhere to, then there isn’t a point in agreeing to lengthy travel times just to play each other… especially when closer opponents are possible.

BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Post by BillyBob21 »

Stay with me here and concentrate when I say this!!!

THERE WAS NO TIFF WITH COACH DAVIS!! A FC MAN WAS MOUTHING HIM AT THE LOCKER ROOM! COACH DAVIS WENT TO THE BUS WITH MOST HIS PLAYERS! HE WAS AT THE BUS WHEN PIZZAGATE HAPPENED and the FC lady lost her mind. She was then told by a ND parent that the team eats subway after every game provided by the parents. The ND parent even said “Sorry some body should have told you” It still wasn’t not good enough for the FC people because they kept running their mouths as the remainder of the kids and parents headed towards the bus. SO LISTEN CLOSE!! COACH DAVIS WAS NOT IN A TIF!!!!

Get over the pizza cause it was explained why and it should have been good enough. They eat certain things before and after games and have all year. Nothing against anyone, that what they do!!!! And pizza is never on that list!!! So please move on from the pizza.

The illegal dirty play, was not illegal nor dirty!!! PAY ATTENTION HERE: The kicker missed the ball not on purpose but simply missed it and then dove on it. So when he did there were players offsides.
NOW THIS MAY SHOCK YOU. The referee penalized them for being offsides and mark the ball at ND 35, 5 yards from where the kicker dove on the ball. NOT FOR BEING DIRTY, so technically it was illegal cause they were offsides not because it wasn’t allowed. And just because they never did it again was because he actually kicked the ball the next few times.. dumb dumb.. These kids and coaches are not not dirty and I will defend that against anyone including your dumb azz… I may just file a complaint with preps to get you removed for your comments and accusations!!

So you best move on to the next week and let this topic go.
And go cry somewhere else because you are literally starting to cross the line.What you’re accusing ND and this coach of which is not true other than trying to score in the last few seconds of the game is wrong!! There was no TIFF nor DIRTY play pal! Must be other reasons driving your insanity of lies!!!

Anybody is free to watch the game on FC YouTube and see for yourself if there was any dirty play. Except for the last 8 minutes of the game because they stopped streaming right before we started to score to make it 46-17. You had ND kids helping up FC kids and FC helping up ND kids.. after the game they shook hands with no issues… but this this person wants to make this game something it wasn’t. I feel sorry for you man…

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

BillyBob21 wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:08 pm Stay with me here and concentrate when I say this!!!

THERE WAS NO TIFF WITH COACH DAVIS!! A FC MAN WAS MOUTHING HIM AT THE LOCKER ROOM! COACH DAVIS WENT TO THE BUS WITH MOST HIS PLAYERS!
My understanding is the individual said something and Davis fired back at him.
HE WAS AT THE BUS WHEN PIZZAGATE HAPPENED and the FC lady lost her mind.
This wasn’t what I was told, but, if indeed this is the case… your original comment of “ I believe it was some FC parents being sore losers running their mouths and when the coach said get on the bus then they get mad ” didn’t draw enough distinction to the idea he wasn’t involved with the refusal of the pizza. Given the location of the concession stand and the locker room being in close proximity to each other, plus the fact the gate on/off the field is right in the middle of it, it would’ve been helpful to say “he was at the bus and had nothing to do with it” instead the vague “he wasn’t in a tiff.” Because it’s coming out of the same mouth who kept digging in about the score-running attempts.
She was then told by a ND parent that the team eats subway after every game provided by the parents. The ND parent even said “Sorry some body should have told you”
Alright. This should’ve been your original comment to begin with, then, because what you tacked onto it originally with “ they run their mouth some more about how they were out all this money for pizza… “, did not lend much charity or gravity to the situation when it was discussed two nights ago on here.
still wasn’t not good enough for the FC people because they kept running their mouths as the remainder of the kids and parents headed towards the bus.
The problem is they’re stuck with food that they have no idea what to do with. The reason why they’re pissed, “stay with me here”, is (once again) the food isn’t temperature-sensitive and is literally one of the most durable food products known to man. So why ND wouldn’t take it, or why it didn’t enter anyone’s mind on ND’s side that not taking it was bad optics — who knows. I do sympathize and feel bad for the ND parent who got caught in the mix of it, however.

The illegal dirty play, was not illegal nor dirty!!! PAY ATTENTION HERE: The kicker missed the ball not on purpose but simply missed it and then dove on it. So when he did there were players offsides.
I have watched the play in question multiple times, as I made a clip of it from. The players outran the kicker from the 35 to across the 40, clear as day. That’s why they were flagged, not because he “missed the kick.”

What I don’t understand is why ND specifically used this look when they did. All of the other kickoffs, they are looking at the kicker and trailing as he winds to kick. I also don’t know why you’re choosing to say the exact opposite of the tape.
NOW THIS MAY SHOCK YOU. The referee penalized them for being offsides and mark the ball at ND 35, 5 yards from where the kicker dove on the ball. NOT FOR BEING DIRTY, so technically it was illegal cause they were offsides not because it wasn’t allowed.
Glad we agree that you’re not allowed to run across the 40 yard line before the kick. That’s why it’s an illegal play.

He fell on the ball on the 44 — not the 40.
And just because they never did it again was because he actually kicked the ball the next few times.. dumb dumb..
All of the subsequent kicks have the kids trailing the kicker, just as the first three did. So it’s not a matter of “kicking the ball” that’s in dispute, here. The fourth kick (the second half opening kick) is specifically being called out for a reason.
These kids and coaches are not not dirty and I will defend that against anyone including your dumb azz… I may just file a complaint with preps to get you removed for your comments and accusations!!
Never said the kids were dirty. My specific gripe about dirtiness all pertains to one specific kickoff play, which is an absolutely questionable play. And what you’re saying in defense of it is literally disproven by the tape.

Go ahead, talk to Matt. No one’s stopping you, bud.

Why should I care? The obvious reason why this has boiled over is the ND folks didn’t like me calling Davis out for his score-running attempts. The pizza thing and Davis not being involved in it, supposedly, could’ve been squashed as a misunderstanding on Sunday.

The onside kick that I called out as illegal, I would still call it out if you told me this is how the thread would play out.

Why? Ask yourself this: if Buster Davis doesn’t have any respect for his opponents in trying to run up the score, and his fanboys on here will mock and trivialize that fact of the matter being called out on here, then why in the hell should he be spared getting called for something that’s on the tape? That kickoff attempt has no place in high school football.

And go cry somewhere else because you are literally starting to cross the line.What you’re accusing ND and this coach of which is not true other than trying to score in the last few seconds of the game is wrong!!
Weird how you’re singing a different tune now about the last 15 seconds of the game! This whole thread would’ve born out differently if any of the wise ND posters hadn’t buried their heads in the sand about it happening, or more pertinently, about why it was being brought up.
Anybody is free to watch the game on FC YouTube and see for yourself if there was any dirty play.
Again — referring to one play in particular this entire time.
Except for the last 8 minutes of the game because they stopped streaming right before we started to score to make it 46-17.
It should be established that the stream going down had nothing to do with the score and is more of technical issues as far as I can tell.
You had ND kids helping up FC kids and FC helping up ND kids.. after the game they shook hands with no issues…
Truth! The kids literally bear no fault in this. Plenty of respect for your kids. I hope they continue their success… even if it means Davis gets flowers in the process.
but this this person wants to make this game something it wasn’t. I feel sorry for you man…
Didn’t you and the pal crusade against Bob Ashley for an entire season on here?

Anyways, you can say that I “want to make this game something it wasn’t” but truth be told at root in all of this is Davis did something that he shouldn’t have (and every adult who is at ND for all the right reasons knows darn well he shouldn’t have done it, either), he gets called out on it on here, fools start trivializing it.

The issue that didn’t involve anything on the football field would never have been mentioned on here if Davis didn’t try to run up the score; because I would otherwise give zero f**ks about some nonsense I didn’t witness and was only being told secondhand that Davis was involved in. I’d just pass it off as a misunderstanding and not think twice about it. But when I see that score trying to be ran up, I see a coach who doesn’t give a darn about the dignity of the kids who go to the same classes and same Masses, wearing the same shoes but for different schools as his kids. So of course if I’m hearing from people he’s involved, best believe I was going to bring it up since I was already here voicing my displeasure with what I DID see him do.

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

Won’t be no arguing about pizza or onside kicks this week after Eastern spanks that ND assz. I just hope that coach doesn’t quit before the game since he won the first three games of his career. I read on here that he has a habit of quitting during the season. Just hoping he hangs on for one more game. :mrgreen:

Hoopster98
Freshman Team

Post by Hoopster98 »

BillyBob21 wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:08 pm Stay with me here and concentrate when I say this!!!

THERE WAS NO TIFF WITH COACH DAVIS!! A FC MAN WAS MOUTHING HIM AT THE LOCKER ROOM! COACH DAVIS WENT TO THE BUS WITH MOST HIS PLAYERS! HE WAS AT THE BUS WHEN PIZZAGATE HAPPENED and the FC lady lost her mind. She was then told by a ND parent that the team eats subway after every game provided by the parents. The ND parent even said “Sorry some body should have told you” It still wasn’t not good enough for the FC people because they kept running their mouths as the remainder of the kids and parents headed towards the bus. SO LISTEN CLOSE!! COACH DAVIS WAS NOT IN A TIF!!!!

Get over the pizza cause it was explained why and it should have been good enough. They eat certain things before and after games and have all year. Nothing against anyone, that what they do!!!! And pizza is never on that list!!! So please move on from the pizza.

NOW THIS MAY SHOCK YOU. The referee penalized them for being offsides and mark the ball at ND 35, 5 yards from where the kicker dove on the ball. NOT FOR BEING DIRTY, so technically it was illegal cause they were offsides not because it wasn’t allowed. And just because they never did it again was because he actually kicked the ball the next few times.. dumb dumb.. These kids and coaches are not not dirty and I will defend that against anyone including your dumb azz… I may just file a complaint with preps to get you removed for your comments and accusations!!

And go cry somewhere else because you are literally starting to cross the line.What you’re accusing ND and this coach of which is not true other than trying to score in the last few seconds of the game is wrong!! There was no TIFF nor DIRTY play pal! Must be other reasons driving your insanity of lies!!!

Anybody is free to watch the game on FC YouTube and see for yourself if there was any dirty play. Except for the last 8 minutes of the game because they stopped streaming right before we started to score to make it 46-17. You had ND kids helping up FC kids and FC helping up ND kids.. after the game they shook hands with no issues… but this this person wants to make this game something it wasn’t. I feel sorry for you man…

I think he is more upset with Davis accepting the penalty and trying to score when they game was pretty much over and out of reach.

BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Post by BillyBob21 »

Hoopster98 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:43 am

I think he is more upset with Davis accepting the penalty and trying to score when they game was pretty much over and out of reach.
Yeah I understand that point but don’t say ND ran an illegal dirty play when they didn’t and don’t bring up Coach Davis getting in a tiff when it didn’t happen… all he had to do was state his point about that play and move on. Don’t dream up crap that didn’t happen. And just like I said as well FC trying to throw bombs the last two or three series with less than 5 minutes left instead of just running the ball to run the clock out.But No let’s try to score again late so it don’t look as bad. If they ran the ball
Instead of 4 incomplete passes the score would have been 38-17. But anyways, I think it should work both ways towards the end. But that’s my opinion.. Time to move on for cause I’m sure it won’t be last game ND will be in this conversation I don’t think whether it’s right or wrong….

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

BillyBob21 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:46 pm
Hoopster98 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:43 am

Yeah I understand that point but don’t say ND ran an illegal dirty play when they didn’t and don’t bring up Coach Davis getting in a tiff when it didn’t happen… all he had to do was state his point about that play and move on. Don’t dream up crap that didn’t happen. And just like I said as well FC trying to throw bombs the last two or three series with less than 5 minutes left instead of just running the ball to run the clock out.But No let’s try to score again late so it don’t look as bad. If they ran the ball
Instead of 4 incomplete passes the score would have been 38-17. But anyways, I think it should work both ways towards the end.
But that’s my opinion.. Time to move on for cause I’m sure it won’t be last game ND will be in this conversation I don’t think whether it’s right or wrong….
Oh, so we’re getting into the business of false equivalencies now? That it’s FC’s fault Davis tried to run it up at the last second?

While I’m here, here’s the onside play you were BS’ing about by saying “they were offside because the ball didn’t get kicked.”

Attachments
(Have to click to view the play; the encoded GIF above was deleted)
(Have to click to view the play; the encoded GIF above was deleted)
Last edited by formerfcfan on Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Goatreturns
Waterboy

Post by Goatreturns »

I think their scoring helps with rankings. If you have issues with teams running up scores, you may want to complain the way the ranking system is setup. ND players and coaches worked hard and FC couldn’t keep up. The results are not the fault of The Notre Dame program.

dirt_cinders
JV Team

Post by dirt_cinders »

Guys --- maybe take this to a private forum. The back and forth - item by item response and game clips becomes more about self than the game.

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

dirt_cinders wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:22 am Guys --- maybe take this to a private forum. The back and forth - item by item response and game clips becomes more about self than the game.
Yeah and don’t worry FC fans we’re gonna pay ND back for you and wipe that grin off their coach’s face when he tries the onside kick the one time they’ll get to kick off again us. And our players will graciously and happily eat the pizza. :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”