August 18, 2023 Trimble 14 - 12 Nelsonville-York

buckeyes05
Riding the Bench

Re: Week 1 2023 Nelsonville @ Trimble

Post by buckeyes05 »

Another game that played out like a game should.
A battle to the end!!

Also I’ll take my removal from this group but to the select Trimble fans who wanted to fight tonight y’all both a bunch of pu$$ie$

Boston Creampuff
Riding the Bench

Post by Boston Creampuff »

Bottom line. If the PE teacher had this team they woulda beat Thimble by 35 points.

Billy T Kid
Riding the Bench

Post by Billy T Kid »

This was a classic NY vs Trimble game. Watching the game I thought Trimble definitely seemed like the team that spent more time in the weight room. The were physically dominant up front on both sides of the ball. Time for NY to regroup and be ready for next week, the should probably try and get #1 a few more carries. He is a really nice player. I believe Trimble is on track to have a nice season. Good luck to both teams the rest of season.

Bagger Vance
Riding the Bench

Post by Bagger Vance »

Billy T Kid wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:48 pm This was a classic NY vs Trimble game. Watching the game I thought Trimble definitely seemed like the team that spent more time in the weight room. The were physically dominant up front on both sides of the ball. Time for NY to regroup and be ready for next week, the should probably try and get #1 a few more carries. He is a really nice player. I believe Trimble is on track to have a nice season. Good luck to both teams the rest of season.
#1 their best player, he did not have enough touches tonight period

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Congrats Trimble. Hopefully this t a sign y’all are back.

Attack
Freshman Team

Post by Attack »

Great win for coach Faires and Trimble. Sending a message to the rest of the TVC Hocking.

The Scotty A Show
Waterboy

Post by The Scotty A Show »

Let me say I called this one. But have to ask, do most of you think Rusty pisssed it away, or did Uncle Phil take it? Either way The Tomcats are the TVC Ohio champs IMO.

Trimble Tomcats 2023 TVC Ohio Champions
The Voice aka LR
Waterboy

Post by The Voice aka LR »

How bout a big shout out to my cousin Phil, aka The Gambler. I taught him everything he knows back in the day up on Walnut Hill. I have nothing but love for Rusty but he’s coaching over the hill now so I have to be loyal to the school I helped coach Paul Culver put on the map back in 1978. Proud to see my brother and classmate the late Jeff McClelland get inducted before the game. Tomcat Pride.

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Congrats to the Tomcats. Coach Faires is a good one. Glouster proud!

Run baby run
Freshman Team

Post by Run baby run »

The Scotty A Show wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:27 pm Let me say I called this one. But have to ask, do most of you think Rusty pisssed it away, or did Uncle Phil take it? Either way The Tomcats are the TVC Ohio champs IMO.
I think Trimble beat the bucks up front on the oline. That was the difference in the game. NY will get better on the D-line.

Scotty Hobart
Riding the Bench

Post by Scotty Hobart »

Run baby run wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:27 pm
The Scotty A Show wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:27 pm Let me say I called this one. But have to ask, do most of you think Rusty pisssed it away, or did Uncle Phil take it? Either way The Tomcats are the TVC Ohio champs IMO.
I think Trimble beat the bucks up front on the oline. That was the difference in the game. NY will get better on the D-line.
Big win for Trimble. I agree the biggest difference was up front and it was clear that Trimble was much stronger. The time they spent in the weight room since last year was extremely evident and it paid off for them for sure. What a transformation.

Return to “Football”