Wheelersburg 2023

RBH23
SE

Re: Wheelersburg 2023

Post by RBH23 »

TomUnessa wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:42 pm Is the Burg-Prep game at Burg this year or At Prep?
At Burg.

TomUnessa
Riding the Bench

Post by TomUnessa »

RBH23 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:44 pm
TomUnessa wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:42 pm Is the Burg-Prep game at Burg this year or At Prep?
At Burg.
Ok thanks. Tough game to put on the schedule but hats off to both schools for making it happen. I didn’t get to see last years game but watched the game the year before. It was a dogfight. Burg came out rolling but Prep found a nice rhythm in second half. Prep RB was a stud that year.

KCol
Freshman Team

Post by KCol »

BTWNTHE__ wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:55 pm
SiderBlood wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:08 pm
KCol wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:20 am

Harvest Prep in my eyes will be the biggest threat to them both again. They have an absolutely loaded schedule, possibly the best in school history.

In addition to playing Division II Akron St. Vincent-St. Mary (8-4 in 2022, lost to OHSAA Division II State Runner-Up Hoban in regional semis), Division II Licking Heights, Division III Bloom-Carroll and Division III Chillicothe as well as Burg.

Lastly, they will travel to play Center Grove out of Greenwood, Ind., who went 12-2 and won the Indiana High School Athletic Association's Class 6A State Championship. Center Grove played a murderer's row of teams that included Indiana powerhouses such as Indianapolis Warren Central (beat them twice), Indianapolis Ben Davis (whom they beat by a point), Columbus (Ind.) North, and Indianapolis Cathedral as well as Louisville (Ky.) Trinity. They lost to Trinity by one point in double overtime and avenged the other regional season loss they had to Cathedral by defeating them 33-10 in the state semis. Warren Central, Trinity, Ben Davis and Cathedral have been or are regularly teams that are in contention to be nationally ranked. Center Grove has a 6-5 quarterback that is committed to play football at Duke.

However, Ironton made Harvest Prep look absolutely terrible in the regional finals. They absolutely waxed the Warriors in what was their most complete and best performance of the year (and I saw Ironton play five times last year including the state semi against Valley View). I think the lopsided score was a combination of Ironton playing their best game of the year and HP playing their worst game of the year, but Ironton still would've beat them at any rate. At the same time, Harvest Prep's schedule last year was nowhere near the caliber that this schedule will be. They will have to be ready or they will underachieve.

Rogers is gone but Cox will be back and if he makes the usual junior-to-senior year jump that most elite running backs do, he will be a handful.

Sleeper picks would be New Lexington, Columbus Academy, West. Barnesville, Centerburg and Worthington Christian are essentially interchangeable after them I think. Minford and Portsmouth could jump into that top-eight or higher if young guys step up. Minford (and Waverly) will have arguably the most proven running backs in the SOC II, and Minford has a chance to take further steps if Caudill and Kayser take the next step up. Replacing school-leading tackler Hunter Pendleton will be tough though. West and Minford have good linemen too, but I worry if they have enough of them. They were both hovering around 40 players total last year and that is a worry. The teams that advance deepest in the playoffs are the ones that have not only the best line play, but the deepest lines as well in terms of a two-deep.

It may be even tougher for Portsmouth to do so, but if they get the QB situation figured out quick they could surprise people. They do lost a senior captain on the offensive and defensive line in addition to Tyler Duncan who had a great senior year at the signal-calling spot.

For all of the guys commenting about how Wheelersburg's state title in 2017 wasn't really earned, I can assure you that you are wrong. To come from behind in three out of the five playoff games takes serious guts. They were for real -- and the best part about their team in 2017 was their offensive and defensive line play because they legitimately had 12-15 guys who could play on the line that year. That's what it takes to win big in the playoffs.
Thank you for a good football analysis and discussion. It’s refreshing to actually read insightful thoughts. I use to really enjoy reading about teams as the summer started to close in on football season and get excited. Just about have became tired of getting on here to read crap. I agree with everything you have said.
Burg fans make constant and PERPETUAL unsupported allegations of recruiting misconduct about Ironton in Ironton thread - NOBODY has "grown tired of reading bs" but go to lil baby burgs thread and REMIND the program that has fans that bump gums more than their program wins games that lil burg has ONLY been the best team in their region 3 times in the last TWO AND A HALF DECADES and the belly aches and Hallmark paragraphs begin! lmao 🤡🤡👈😂😂😂

Yesterday, today, tomorrow, burg is #lilsis💅
I want you to read this very carefully:

I do grow tired of it in the Ironton thread as well. I just care more about Scioto County football than I do Lawrence County football (good people in Lawrence County too, I just follow Scioto County closer, more parody in terms of talent), and have been around Scioto County football more than Lawrence County football, so I comment on the Wheelersburg thread instead of the Ironton thread because I admittedly do not see as many of the OVC teams play, especially Chesapeake, Fairland, and Rock Hill. I couldn't tell you what they have on a year-to-year basis, plus there's a lot of interchange with Chesapeake, Fairland and South Point being so close to Huntington in terms of who is from where. For example, I know quite a few of Chesapeake's and South Point's best athletes have ended up playing at Ashland, Boyd County, Raceland, and Russell in years past because many kids see it as a better opportunity for PT or exposure. We got an athlete from Fairland prior to my senior year of high school who contributed pretty heavily for us at Russell, we got another from Coal Grove prior to my seventh grade year who didn't finish sports and I know Greenup County got a multi-sport athlete from Coal Grove when I was playing who had some natural ability in both football and basketball as well.

As I have said numerous times to you, I don't care if Ironton recruits or if Wheelersburg recruits. I really don't know if either one does. Speculation can be made but the truth is that there is no hard evidence out there; if there was something would be out there. So recruiting accusations one way or the other doesn't bother me a lick. Everybody gets transfers. There's 12 high schools in Scioto County that participate in the OHSAA and I believe 8 in Lawrence. I can promise you that many of the kids don't care unless they are directly affected by the transfers. The adults in power are the problem, point blank period. In both counties, grudges from 40-plus years ago and last name games aren't let go and it directly affects and hinders progress for sports in both counties.

Anyway, you add in the 3 Greenup County high schools and the 4 Boyd County schools and that's 27 high schools only about an hour and 15 minutes apart counting Northwest (you take them out and it's 26 within an hour from each other), and I haven't even touched Wayne or Cabell Counties in West Virginia or the fastest-growing county in the Tri-State Area, Putnam County which is growing at a high number or the kids who go to private schools or academies that don't even offer sports. There's going to be transfers and I'm sure there's going to be some contact made that isn't above board, so not worried about it.

My problem with you is that you went after a young man on the forum multiple times who I am sure has done nothing to you. That is what I have a problem with. I have no problems with anybody else on this forum, no Ironton fans, no Wheelersburg fans, no fans of anything else expect you because you went and have continued to go after an individual who did nothing to you and has only strived to better himself. This individual did play at Wheelersburg, but I like him not because his family has Wheelersburg roots or because he is a great athlete, but because he is a solid person. I don't agree with what some have said, both Wheelersburg and Ironton, but they don't make personal attacks on their ability level like you did, plus most people on here say their peace and let it go. You just keep on and on and on. Just stop.

And by the way, you still didn't answer my question. Are you living in Virginia, or not, and regardless, why are you so worried about Southeastern Ohio for? I thought you lived in Northern Virginia. What's the deal? If you can't answer the question, just say no comment.

KCol
Freshman Team

Post by KCol »

Thank you everybody for the kind words who said them. Looking forward to football season, for sure!

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

KCol wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:18 pm Thank you everybody for the kind words who said them. Looking forward to football season, for sure!
I'm looking forward to it as well and if an individual or media say a kid who isnt a ranked or sought after d1 recruit is NOT a sought after & ranked d1 recruit = I won't call it an "attack." 👈😭 #dramaqueen #theatrekidenergy - I will accept it as FACT, cause it is.

In ya next hallmark card you might be able to decide if you are a seo sports fan or a scioto co sports fan. Lmao. The narrative sorta changes depending on the hollow superlatives ya wanna heap onto your pearl clutch. 😭

#lilsis💅

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

BTWNTHE__ wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:02 pm
RBH23 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:55 pm
BTWNTHE__ wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:39 pm

Stating a FACT that holden waa NOT a ranked or sought after D1 recruit is NOT an insult or an attack. It is/was FACT! If that is a source of sensitivity for you - idc 😭

Your dog whistle evidence was right here on this site last year. Many of those comments even got SS'd & shared on twitter matter of fact. I know who & what the burg fanbase is. Its no secret.

#lilsis💅
I don’t know what you said about Holden and don’t care. Simply asked you what KJ’s death has to do with it. Logic and reasoning are not your strong suits, are they?

So you weren’t at the HP game, therefore hearsay is your evidence. No actual proof. Again, you are simply a hypocrite especially given your earlier diatribe.
Hallmark paragraph guy said I "attacked" holden. KJ was attacked. I typed a FACT about holden 💯 & the burg base clutched pearls and idk why cause if that kid didnt play for burg ya fanbase would call him a "thug" just like they did the prep kids. It's no secret. Ik exactly what the burg fanbase is and I am not hesitant to say it. I guess bigotry is part of that "superior burg culture" huh? Smh .

#lilsis💅
He accused you of attacking Holden, and you brought up KJ. What the hell did KJ have to do with this? You might as well have said “oh yeah, well Russia attacked Ukraine”. 🤦‍♂️

Now you are making an accusation that all Burg fans are bigots. Where is your evidence that I am a bigot? Let me guess, you have none. What did you say again about accusations without evidence? Start referring to you as “Mr Hypocrite”.

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

BTWNTHE__ wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:11 pm
RBH23 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:01 pm
TomUnessa wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:42 pm

Wow that’s impressive resume of cities. How is Philly? I always wanted to go there(was a big Andrew Toney fan). Have you ever got to meet the old school Philly guys like Bobby Watts, Eugene Hart, Willie Monroe? I know Bennie Briscoe passed away but I thought he had relation still around. The “Philly Gauntlet” was definitely no joke back In the day👍
First, why are you talking to yourself?

Second, most of those cities are awful. Miami has some nice areas (best on the list), and Raleigh is on the rise. Pittsburgh has seen better days. Charleston and Philly are not good. And Newark is a wasteland.

You want to brag about living in those places? 🤦‍♂️
You go where the money go so you're not busted and broke shuffling for peanut wages like they do in seo. Now go make ya commute to wv or ky to work, shop, and dine, and TRY not to step on any heroin needles or meth pipes in wheelersburg on ya way outta town. CORNBALL. 😭

#lilsis💅
I don’t live in SEO. You are really good at making accusations without evidence. Maybe take some of your own advice on that matter!

I’ve traveled and/or lived all around the country and world. And the list of cities you mentioned are not impressive at all, except Miami. Hell, Newark makes SEO look great!

Philly, Pittsburgh, DC, Charleston? 🤮

KCol
Freshman Team

Post by KCol »

The situation that happened with KJ Taylor was unfortunate (his name was not KJ Harris). I remember that and it was tragic and unfortunate as a guy that had so much potential. Total shame and gun violence is unacceptable in any area, among any type of people. It's horrible and he did nothing to deserve his end. Link is here: https://wvmetronews.com/2022/12/02/man- ... in-prison/

I also never compared Holden to Andrew Wiggins or indicated he was comparable to Wiggins, Hal Greer, Jason Williams, OJ Mayo, Patrick Patterson, Jerry West or the basketball version of Randy Moss. Wiggins is an NBA Champion (and is the best talent I've ever personally seen in this area) and Greer and West are Hall of Famers in basketball while Moss is in football (didn't see Moss play but he is the greatest athlete to ever come out of the TSA). I just said Holden was a talented athlete in his own right who deserves respect. Less than two percent of the population obtains a D-I scholarship I believe, and Holden not only did that, but has scored over 1,000 for his career at the collegiate level. He was good enough to have multiple Division I offers. He's one of the best to come out of Southeastern Ohio for sure.

I am a Southeastern Ohio sports fan but I do care more about Scioto County sports than Lawrence County sports because I have more experiences with the former than the latter. Both of those thoughts can be true at the same time. Just being honest with you on that.

Some in the outside world may not think so, but there are people here who care about ethnic and racial diversity and diverse mindsets in general. There are educated individuals with diverse mindsets in Southeast Ohio as there are anywhere else. Not everybody believes the same or processes things the same. I wasn't at the Harvest Prep-Wheelersburg game, but if it happened and I was a principal and I was there, there would be discipline handed down, likely suspensions. However, I wasn't there, and that's not for me to judge what happened.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

KCol wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:26 pm The situation that happened with KJ Taylor was unfortunate (his name was not KJ Harris). I remember that and it was tragic and unfortunate as a guy that had so much potential. Total shame and gun violence is unacceptable in any area, among any type of people. It's horrible and he did nothing to deserve his end. Link is here: https://wvmetronews.com/2022/12/02/man- ... in-prison/

I also never compared Holden to Andrew Wiggins or indicated he was comparable to Wiggins, Hal Greer, Jason Williams, OJ Mayo, Patrick Patterson, Jerry West or the basketball version of Randy Moss. Wiggins is an NBA Champion (and is the best talent I've ever personally seen in this area) and Greer and West are Hall of Famers in basketball while Moss is in football (didn't see Moss play but he is the greatest athlete to ever come out of the TSA). I just said Holden was a talented athlete in his own right who deserves respect. Less than two percent of the population obtains a D-I scholarship I believe, and Holden not only did that, but has scored over 1,000 for his career at the collegiate level. He was good enough to have multiple Division I offers. He's one of the best to come out of Southeastern Ohio for sure.

I am a Southeastern Ohio sports fan but I do care more about Scioto County sports than Lawrence County sports because I have more experiences with the former than the latter. Both of those thoughts can be true at the same time. Just being honest with you on that.

Some in the outside world may not think so, but there are people here who care about ethnic and racial diversity and diverse mindsets in general. There are educated individuals with diverse mindsets in Southeast Ohio as there are anywhere else. Not everybody believes the same or processes things the same. I wasn't at the Harvest Prep-Wheelersburg game, but if it happened and I was a principal and I was there, there would be discipline handed down, likely suspensions. However, I wasn't there, and that's not for me to judge what happened.

It would have been interesting to see what Tanner could have done had he went to Ohio State on a football scholarship. He's the best Wide receiver I've ever seen around here and I think he would have been an impact player for the Buckeyes. Not too many 6'6" wide receivers in the game that could run like him. His YAC had to be crazy. I've not seen those numbers but I'm sure someone has them.

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:10 pm
KCol wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:26 pm The situation that happened with KJ Taylor was unfortunate (his name was not KJ Harris). I remember that and it was tragic and unfortunate as a guy that had so much potential. Total shame and gun violence is unacceptable in any area, among any type of people. It's horrible and he did nothing to deserve his end. Link is here: https://wvmetronews.com/2022/12/02/man- ... in-prison/

It would have been interesting to see what Tanner could have done had he went to Ohio State on a football scholarship. He's the best Wide receiver I've ever seen around here and I think he would have been an impact player for the Buckeyes. Not too many 6'6" wide receivers in the game that could run like him. His YAC had to be crazy. I've not seen those numbers but I'm sure someone has them.
He wouldn't have ever been in the WR rotation.

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

BTWNTHE__ wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:02 pm

Clear a few things up:

1. Yes Taylor. Thats mistake as there was also a kj harris at Cap High. I know both KJ's families. Typo. - thats an attack. What i did was said holden was not a highly sought D1 recruit in either football or basketball & when I initially said it, it was in the context of comparison to Irontons Carricoe who was a 4 star all american. Holden was not on that level. Thats not an attack - its FACT. Holden wasnt recruited by Villanova, or Duke or Uconn or Kansas.

2. The racist conduct by the burg fan base occured right here on seops last year as well as in stands. It wasnt the burg kids. The kids are better than that. It was the ADULTS - & it went unchecked - that IS who they are.

3. That very same fanbase makes false allegations of misconduct against Ironton every day on this site - with ZERO evidence.

4. So much for "superior culture." Smh
Mr Hypocrite,

1. You still haven’t explained why you brought up KJ’s death in the first place. What does that have to do with Holden? Just another attempt to stir the pot in some weird, warped way?

2. Where is your evidence about Burg racism? You keep throwing that out without giving any details. Surely you can quote what Burg fan said on here, and of course you can back that quote up with proof that it was a Burg fan saying it. Still waiting…

3. Many examples have been given on here about Ironton contacting players. Details, examples, etc. We’ve even given names for which you can verify yourself, but you are afraid to do that. Would hate to find out the truth about your coach. Bad enough that he doesn’t have confidence in the players being brought up in the IHS football system, but even worse to know he’s actively pursuing replacements for IHS kids.

4. Superior culture still exists. Hence why Burg wins in all sports, not just football. IHS is great at bowling and golf. Football? Ironton use to be great but 1989 is long gone!

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

BTWNTHE__ wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:38 am

Clear a few things up:

1. Yes Taylor. Thats mistake as there was also a kj harris at Cap High. I know both KJ's families. Typo. - thats an attack. What i did was said holden was not a highly sought D1 recruit in either football or basketball & when I initially said it, it was in the context of comparison to Irontons Carricoe who was a 4 star all american. Holden was not on that level. Thats not an attack - its FACT. Holden wasnt recruited by Villanova, or Duke or Uconn or Kansas.

2. The racist conduct by the burg fan base occured right here on seops last year as well as in stands. It wasnt the burg kids. The kids are better than that. It was the ADULTS - & it went unchecked - that IS who they are.

3. That very same fanbase makes false allegations of misconduct against Ironton every day on this site - with ZERO evidence.

And as far as hoops and holden goes: there are high school freshman more sought after than holden is RIGHT NOW or ever was. He was NOT ever a ranked recruit in EITHER sport, and it is dishonest to talk like the kid was an elite level talent. He was 6ft6, with above average speed for a region that predominately has a majority demographic of undersized, slow, pudgy, suburban and rural kids. Don't call what I said an "attack" when it is not. It is the TRUTH. In any innercity public bball court holden is AVERAGE.

When I lived in Raleigh - Wake County) I got to go to several of John Walls high school games. Holden doesnt stand out in any aspect. Its just fact. Wright State is cool but cmon. Smh. There are countless numbers of just Drew Leaguers who can smoke his boots on their worst day. Keep it in perspective lmao. You got this fan base so gassed up they think he woulda been a big time weapon at WR for Ohio State. 😂
And yet Holden has accomplished more at the college basketball level than all the recent IHS football players have (combined). Btw, he would have gotten more playing time at WR for OSU than Carrico has seen at LB; worse case, at least the same.

Btw, your comment about the “majority demographic” in SEO is racist. Now we know who the real bigot is on this site. Thanks for showing your true colors.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

RBH23 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:00 am

Clear a few things up:

And as far as hoops and holden goes: there are high school freshman more sought after than holden is RIGHT NOW or ever was. He was NOT ever a ranked recruit in EITHER sport, and it is dishonest to talk like the kid was an elite level talent. He was 6ft6, with above average speed for a region that predominately has a majority demographic of undersized, slow, pudgy, suburban and rural kids. Don't call what I said an "attack" when it is not. It is the TRUTH. In any innercity public bball court holden is AVERAGE.

When I lived in Raleigh - Wake County) I got to go to several of John Walls high school games. Holden doesnt stand out in any aspect. Its just fact. Wright State is cool but cmon. Smh. There are countless numbers of just Drew Leaguers who can smoke his boots on their worst day. Keep it in perspective lmao. You got this fan base so gassed up they think he woulda been a big time weapon at WR for Ohio State. 😂
And yet Holden has accomplished more at the college basketball level than all the recent IHS football players have (combined). Btw, he would have gotten more playing time at WR for OSU than Carrico has seen at LB; worse case, at least the same.

Btw, your comment about the “majority demographic” in SEO is racist. Now we know who the real bigot is on this site. Thanks for showing your true colors.
Bingo, excellent take

Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

Clear a few things up:

The Holden would’ve gotten more field time than Carrico at WR is outlandish, you have saw the past 5 receivers come through go in the 1st round nearly back to back to back years right? Not counting the guys who were already 5 stars and such that were buried on the depth chart. He wouldn’t have

2019 Heisman Trophy Winner, 2019 National Champion
RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

Jeaux Burreaux wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:48 am

The Holden would’ve gotten more field time than Carrico at WR is outlandish, you have saw the past 5 receivers come through go in the 1st round nearly back to back to back years right? Not counting the guys who were already 5 stars and such that were buried on the depth chart. He wouldn’t have
True, no chance he plays over the studs OSU is putting out. But maybe he would have gotten some mop up playing time, or maybe none at all at WR. That still is the same amount of playing that Carrico is getting a linebacker.

Before this post, I never made a single negative comment towards Carrico and his playing time at OSU, but if I-town kool-aid drinkers want to get on here an give their opinion on Holden, then they should be open to same about Carrico.

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

Holden wouldnt even have started wr at IMG or Dematha lol

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

RBH23 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:11 pm

True, no chance he plays over the studs OSU is putting out. But maybe he would have gotten some mop up playing time, or maybe none at all at WR. That still is the same amount of playing that Carrico is getting a linebacker.

Before this post, I never made a single negative comment towards Carrico and his playing time at OSU, but if I-town kool-aid drinkers want to get on here an give their opinion on Holden, then they should be open to same about Carrico.
Holden FOLDED after 1 year in Columbus. Big stage was just too big. 💯

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

fbnut wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:15 am

Bingo, excellent take
Is the majority of SEO urban? 😂 what am I missin?.

Oh did u associate unathletic with "somethin else?" 👈👀😂

No just unathletic and rural. What part is racist?

KCol
Freshman Team

Post by KCol »

I don't agree with bashing Holden or Carrico, regardless of what one fanbase thinks about the other. Both are excellent dudes. Carrico was ready to go as a freshman and sophomore in high school. I remember being so impressed with his ability then and just thinking he has a lot of upside, and man he exceeded that. He's also the epitome of what a high school athlete should be about. Let the work do the talking for you, on and off the field. Certainly another all-time great in our area and was the key cog in bringing Ironton back to the forefront of football in this area.

There's a lot of guys at both Ironton and Wheelersburg who have a lot of upside now; Carrico and Holden just met their upside and continued to excel. Hope to see more of the same from both programs. When they both are good like they are now, it makes the entire area better from a football standpoint and raises the attention for everybody else.

Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

KCol wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:07 pm I don't agree with bashing Holden or Carrico, regardless of what one fanbase thinks about the other. Both are excellent dudes. Carrico was ready to go as a freshman and sophomore in high school. I remember being so impressed with his ability then and just thinking he has a lot of upside, and man he exceeded that. He's also the epitome of what a high school athlete should be about. Let the work do the talking for you, on and off the field. Certainly another all-time great in our area and was the key cog in bringing Ironton back to the forefront of football in this area.

There's a lot of guys at both Ironton and Wheelersburg who have a lot of upside now; Carrico and Holden just met their upside and continued to excel. Hope to see more of the same from both programs. When they both are good like they are now, it makes the entire area better from a football standpoint and raises the attention for everybody else.

I recall being in Wheelersburg 2018 the year after the title run and seeing Carrico play running back and was very impressed, also being called out for making a slew of tackles. Also the Salyers to Holden connection was very very good, in my opinion that’s the best the burg offense has been in the past 5 years or so

2019 Heisman Trophy Winner, 2019 National Champion

Return to “Football”