Wheelersburg 2023

Skyrocket
Riding the Bench

Re: Wheelersburg 2023

Post by Skyrocket »

BTWNTHE__ wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:47 am
TomUnessa wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:19 pm Week 1 will be here before we know it. Can’t wait. Ironton definitely the favorite but Burg will be ready as always. Should be a great atmosphere. Both teams have had to replace some key players from last year. Should be interesting
Lil burg lost to every ranked regional opp on their schedule last season.

Ready as always? 😂

#lilsis💅
didn't burg beat the undefeated Barnesville Shamrocks last year in the playoffs ?

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

BTWNTHE__ wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:17 pm
RBH23 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:59 pm
BTWNTHE__ wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:33 pm

Burg could get more kids d1 rides but they dont keep up and promote their kids. Judging by lil burgs seops base they are way more into praising and promoting the coaches around lil sissies way. 💯 - idk why? 3 trips beyond their own region in 2 and a half decades. lol. How much praise is left in that tank for the seasoned sideline? 😂

#fumesofnostalgia
#lilsis👩‍👦
#FairlandnIrontonColors
Good point, because it’s unheard of Burg kids getting scholarships in sports. 🤦‍♂️

You think Ironton kids are getting scholarships due to being promoted properly? LMAO!! They are getting those because they are super athletes, especially the ones recruited.

- Keyes and Washington didn’t get scholarships because of Ironton. They got scholarships because they worked hard and were athletically blessed at birth. Just like their cousins/brothers playing at Southern Miss and Memphis.

- Pittman? His brother was a superstar player who received a D1 football scholarship.

- Salyers? His dad, uncle, and cousin all received college scholarships to play football/basketball.

- Perkins? Third team all state as a sophomore playing for Valley. He was talented and already known before stepping on the field at Ironton.

The point? IHS wasn’t the reason these young men are going to play at the next level. Their physical size, strength, work ethic, and skills are why. Plus, if IHS is so good at promoting their athletes, how come only the football players (and mostly the recruits) are the ones getting college attention? Surely IHS can promote those in other sports equally well?
That TALENT wanted to be Tigers. They were not attracted to 3 trips past the region in two and a half decades. All this means is Irontons staff OUTWORKS lil burgs staff on & OFF the field. lil burgs staff is probably tired. Age is starting to be a factor. I think lil burg fans meant STALE instead of "superior" culture. 💯😂

#lilsis👩‍👦
And yet those stale coaches and the stale program has won a state title. How about IHS?

Oh that’s right. NO! Not since 1989!!!

And once again you just validated Ironton’s motto: doing less with more since 1989!

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

If someone read this entire thread, they would know very little about Wheelersburg’s 2023 team and a lot about Ironton’s last title and Wheelersburg’s regional titles.

Can an admin confirm that the two accounts arguing are not the same person?

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

TigerBob wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:14 pm If someone read this entire thread, they would know very little about Wheelersburg’s 2023 team and a lot about Ironton’s last title and Wheelersburg’s regional titles.

True, simply because one wacky IHS fan wants to brag about regional titles on a Burg thread.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

RBH23 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:48 pm
TigerBob wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:14 pm If someone read this entire thread, they would know very little about Wheelersburg’s 2023 team and a lot about Ironton’s last title and Wheelersburg’s regional titles.

True, simply because one wacky IHS fan wants to brag about regional titles on a Burg thread.

After Burg wins in week 1 we won't hear from him again.

This Burg team is going to be better than some expect. They've started out seasons before with Sophomore QB's and this one will be no different. He is a very good athlete and I think he will adjust very quickly in week 1 and shock everyone with his play.

Old Shorts
Freshman Team

Post by Old Shorts »

I’ve wondered the same thing. One guy talking about Ironton winning the regionals and the other about Burg’s 2017 championship. Probably some really bored guy arguing with himself to pass the time until others start posting again.

"Rocking a pair of 1985 gray coaching shorts that are now yellow in the front and brown in the back" :D
BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:34 pm

This Burg team is going to be better than some expect. They've started out seasons before with Sophomore QB's and this one will be no different. He is a very good athlete and I think he will adjust very quickly in week 1 and shock everyone with his play.
😂😂 lets wager. I have venmo and cash app. Name ya bet. Lets bet!
How much? How confident are you? I'll bet a stack if u want.
#lilsis

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Burg starting the Sophomore Rucker, I believe that's his last name, at QB?

MrPerfect
Freshman Team

Post by MrPerfect »

greygoose wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:06 pm

Burg starting the Sophomore Rucker, I believe that's his last name, at QB?
It would be hard not to believe it’s his team now. He will be fun to watch and will have a lot of talent around him. I wouldn’t say they will beat Ironton week one though. That will be a tall task to come out of The Tank with a W this year.

WWE HALL OF FAME
RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

Old Shorts wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:53 pm

I’ve wondered the same thing. One guy talking about Ironton winning the regionals and the other about Burg’s 2017 championship. Probably some really bored guy arguing with himself to pass the time until others start posting again.
Would love just to talk Burg football on a thread pertaining to Burg football.

But instead, we get Kool-Aid drinking Ironton fans on here either a) obsessing over regional titles, or b) complaining about how mean Burg fans (on a Burg thread) are towards Ironton.

Not possible to have a rational football discussion with these kool-aid drinkers on the loose.

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

RBH23 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:48 pm

But instead, we get Kool-Aid drinking Ironton fans on here either a) obsessing over regional titles, or b) complaining about how mean Burg fans (on a Burg thread) are towards Ironton.

Not possible to have a rational football discussion with these kool-aid drinkers on the loose.
Bruh, rationalization FLEW 🐥🐦🦜 out the window as soon as lil burg fixed their mouth to say ANYTHING about Ironton when that mediocre ahh program at lil burg have ONLY been the best team in their region 3 times in TWO AND A HALF DECADES!! 👈👀😂😂

What else ya have to talk about besides being Harvest Preps bihh anyways. 😂

#lilsis 👩‍👦

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

BTWNTHE__ wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:49 am

Bruh, rationalization FLEW 🐥🐦🦜 out the window as soon as lil burg fixed their mouth to say ANYTHING about Ironton when that mediocre ahh program at lil burg have ONLY been the best team in their region 3 times in TWO AND A HALF DECADES!! 👈👀😂😂

#lilsis 👩‍👦
Right on cue!

Thanks once again for proving my point, bruh. LMAO!!!

Ttomcat1000+
Waterboy

Post by Ttomcat1000+ »

We’ll find out very soon who currently is better between Burg and Ironton. You’re only as good as your most recent match up. Now stop arguing with yourself about ancient history using multiple accounts please. 😂

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Ttomcat1000+ wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:04 pm We’ll find out very soon who currently is better between Burg and Ironton. You’re only as good as your most recent match up. Now stop arguing with yourself about ancient history using multiple accounts please. 😂
Even Week 1 won't tell much. Two years ago, it was a slaughter at Ironton and Burg won the rematch. Both teams should be solid at the start no matter what.

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

wobycat wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:17 pm
Ttomcat1000+ wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:04 pm We’ll find out very soon who currently is better between Burg and Ironton. You’re only as good as your most recent match up. Now stop arguing with yourself about ancient history using multiple accounts please. 😂
Even Week 1 won't tell much. Two years ago, it was a slaughter at Ironton and Burg won the rematch. Both teams should be solid at the start no matter what.
Plus, expect Burg sophomore QB to improve a lot over the season as he gets some games under his belt.

Ttomcat1000+
Waterboy

Post by Ttomcat1000+ »

It will tell which team is better in week 1. Oh I get it there will be excuses, and “we’ll get you next time” type of comments. But the reality is as I said, you’re only as good as your most recent game. “Cool aide drinkers” on both sides, and especially the one guy playing both sides with multiple usernames, will whine and throw shade but the winner is the best at that time. But I see the excuses have already started 😂

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

Ttomcat1000+ wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:49 pm
It will tell which team is better in week 1. Oh I get it there will be excuses, and “we’ll get you next time” type of comments. But the reality is as I said, you’re only as good as your most recent game. “Cool aide drinkers” on both sides, and especially the one guy playing both sides with multiple usernames, will whine and throw shade but the winner is the best at that time. But I see the excuses have already started 😂
The person with multiple usernames is you! 🤦‍♂️ Ironton must be really proud to have you as a graduate, assuming that you did.

And it’s spelled “kool-aid”, although it doesn’t really matter because I doubt you get the reference.

Ttomcat1000+
Waterboy

Post by Ttomcat1000+ »

RBH23 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:10 pm
Ttomcat1000+ wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:49 pm

The person with multiple usernames is you! 🤦‍♂️ Ironton must be really proud to have you as a graduate, assuming that you did.

And it’s spelled “kool-aid”, although it doesn’t really matter because I doubt you get the reference.
Nice try multi. I see I hit a couple nerves. But at least I’ve given you someone besides yourself to argue with. So there’s that. 😂

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

Yup and last year Ironton GOOSE EGGED ya in ya own building then beat everybody else that beat ya. 😂 stop it. Lol

#lilsis 👩‍👦

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

RBH23 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:38 am
BTWNTHE__ wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:49 am

#lilsis 👩‍👦
Right on cue!

Thanks once again for proving my point, bruh. LMAO!!!
Lets count how many times youve been in the ironton thread complaining about being outrecruited. 😂 AND? LMAO

Just another reason why lil burg is being OUTWORKED on and off the field.

#lilsis 👩‍👦

Return to “Football”