LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

2023 Player Spotlight/Interview with Caleb Bodo from Indian Creek High School

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Name Caleb Bodo

School Indian Creek

Positions played

Class DE/TE/WR

How long have you played football, along with some of the reasons you keep playing?
I’ve played football ever since I was a kid. One reason I keep playing the game is just the love I have for it and the feeling u get on Friday nights.

What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given when it comes to sports, along with the name of the person who gave it?
Don’t worry about what all the other kids do just keep your head down and keep working - my mom

Where should the state finals be held?
The Shoe

What are your thoughts on 16 teams making the playoffs from each region?
I disagree with it just because of the fact that teams that get the low seeds take a beating in the first round.

What is the toughest part of two-a-days?
Getting up in the morning and being sore.

If you could change one rule when it comes to high school football, what would it be and why?
I wouldn’t change any.

Who was the best player Indian Creek faced last season, along with the team he played for, and what made him so good?
I wouldn’t say there was one specific kid that beat us.

Who was the best team that Indian Creek faced last season, along with some of the things that made them so tough?
The best team we played last year in my opinion was Bellaire and what made them so good was just the experience they had.

What are your thoughts on girls playing on the boys football team?
Doesn’t matter to me.

Just looking back at the road games you have played, which stadium has been your favorite?
My favorite stadium to play on the road at is Brooke or Ferry.

How hard is it playing three sports and keeping your grades up?
It is a struggle sometimes but as long as you are committed you can get it done.

What is your favorite class or subject?
Math

Who is your all-time favorite athlete?
Chase Young

Where is the best place in town to grab a bite?
Hillsboro

Return to “Football”