Estel Ottney

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Estel Ottney

Post by RiverRatRay »

This morning this tremendous Wheelersburg Pirate fan gained her wings. She was one of the first posters to ever post on SEOPS. Although she hasn't posted much on the site, I'm sure she was an avid reader especially when it came to her Pirates.

Estel might have been the first person on Social Media to ever wish me a Happy Birthday. Mrs Ottney you will definitely be missed. Rest in peace Concession Lady.

Black Panther
SEO

Re: Estel Ottney

Post by Black Panther »

Sorry to hear that.I remember her posting on here.We've lost a lot of good posters over the years.RIP

"I have a deep affection for the University of Pittsburgh.It is my University.I am proud to be a Pitt man.”-Jock Sutherland
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

I remember her posting on here, one of the good ones. Prayers for her family, friends and the Wheelersburg community.

RiverBallFan1
Freshman Team

Post by RiverBallFan1 »

When you speak of Wheelersburg Legends you hear:
Ed Miller
Andy Hopkins
Danny Pace
Jack Branan
Estel Ottney…most loyal Pirate Fan Ever!!

"Come on Dave, give me a break" Ted Templeton UNCHAINED!
alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

She was an outstanding fan of all Burg sports from pee wee, LL, junior high and all the way through high school. She made the best deep fried oreos ! She wil be missed! Rest in peace Mrs. Ottney.

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

RiverRatRay wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:26 pm This morning this tremendous Wheelersburg Pirate fan gained her wings. She was one of the first posters to ever post on SEOPS. Although she hasn't posted much on the site, I'm sure she was an avid reader especially when it came to her Pirates.

Estel might have been the first person on Social Media to ever wish me a Happy Birthday. Mrs Ottney you will definitely be missed. Rest in peace Concession Lady.
Thoughts and prayers 🙏

Bunker Hill
Freshman Team

Post by Bunker Hill »

Not from the Wheelersburg area but I checked out her obit , very good person with much accomplished in her life

Return to “Football”