Ironton out of OVC in 2024.

IrontonTigers#1
Freshman Team

Re: Ironton out of OVC in 2024.

Post by IrontonTigers#1 »

Yh8awinner wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:29 pm
RBH23 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:09 pm
Ironmen98 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:57 am

Homegrown kids from other school districts. Check the above numbers.
So based on your logic, since Perkins counts as a Tier 0 (does not add anything to CB), he did not transfer into Ironton?

A kid who went to a school since kindergarten but lives in a another school district (on the border)? A transfer.

A kid who moves to another high school starting his junior year? Not a transfer.

That is what you are claiming by blindly pointing at the CB number. You are so obsessed over the CB number that you have forgotten what the word “transfer” means.
They just don't want to face it rb23. The kids in that class were there since grade school with 95% since kindergarten. But all they can do is look at that little number the ohsaa puts out there. It all comes down to Ironton doesn't have the staff to coach up their own like the burg does so they have to bring in a bunch of talent from numerous schools. I promise you 2 things.
1. If burg coaching staff had the talent Ironton has brought in in the last 4 years they would have at least 2 rings.
2. If Ironton would have the talent burg has had the last 4 years they would be lucky to make the playoffs.
I call BS lol

GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, HOOK'EM HORNS, HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS
Yh8awinner
Freshman Team

Post by Yh8awinner »

IrontonTigers#1 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:55 pm

So based on your logic, since Perkins counts as a Tier 0 (does not add anything to CB), he did not transfer into Ironton?

A kid who went to a school since kindergarten but lives in a another school district (on the border)? A transfer.

A kid who moves to another high school starting his junior year? Not a transfer.

That is what you are claiming by blindly pointing at the CB number. You are so obsessed over the CB number that you have forgotten what the word “transfer” means.
They just don't want to face it rb23. The kids in that class were there since grade school with 95% since kindergarten. But all they can do is look at that little number the ohsaa puts out there. It all comes down to Ironton doesn't have the staff to coach up their own like the burg does so they have to bring in a bunch of talent from numerous schools. I promise you 2 things.
1. If burg coaching staff had the talent Ironton has brought in in the last 4 years they would have at least 2 rings.
2. If Ironton would have the talent burg has had the last 4 years they would be lucky to make the playoffs.
I call BS lol
Call it what you want. I'm sure you can research whatever you want these days and you can probably find out where every kid that contributed on that burg '17 team and you will find out just how many were there since grade school. I know of one that came from Portsmouth his junior year and that's it. 2 years ago playoff loss to burg in regionals semi should prove to you all I am saying. 🤷

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Yh8awinner wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:48 pm
I call BS lol
Call it what you want. I'm sure you can research whatever you want these days and you can probably find out where every kid that contributed on that burg '17 team and you will find out just how many were there since grade school. I know of one that came from Portsmouth his junior year and that's it. 2 years ago playoff loss to burg in regionals semi should prove to you all I am saying. 🤷
The kool-aid drinkers are going to lose their minds over this. LOL!!

Yh8awinner
Freshman Team

Post by Yh8awinner »

RBH23 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:31 pm

I call BS lol
Facts are facts, if they want to put in the time to research it's there. They just don't want to face those facts they would find and the playoff loss proved who choked and who didn't. 🤷😂

IrontonTigers#1
Freshman Team

Post by IrontonTigers#1 »

Yh8awinner wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:58 pm
RBH23 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:31 pm
Facts are facts, if they want to put in the time to research it's there. They just don't want to face those facts they would find and the playoff loss proved who choked and who didn't. 🤷😂
I still call it BS every school in the whole state gets transfers, and besides why are you guys all talking about transfers and wheelersburg anyways I believe the topic was about Ironton being out of the OVC was it not.

GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, HOOK'EM HORNS, HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS
JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

I call BS lol
Call it want you want but it’s correct :lol: the kid from Portsmouth was it

Return to “Football”