LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

2023 Player Spotlight/Interview with Braidin Baughman from Danville, Ky

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Name Braidin Baughman

School Danville

Class 2025

Positions played RB/DB

Heading into the 2023 season, what are your personnel plans as well as some goals you have set for your team?
I wanna get better and receive an offer but the main goal for the team and me as well is a state championship.

After watching your offensive highlights on HUDL, you look to have a lot more power than most guys your size, as well as speed to burn, but what impresses the most is the way you hit the hole hard, like a cannon ball being fired from a cannon. How much of this do you attribute to God-given abilities, and how much of it is the work you put into your craft?
I work on getting better and doing certain moves but some things are just God-given abilities.

What were you able to learn about yourself that you will put to use this year to help you become better than you were?
My voice can impact the team, I gotta speak up and become more of a leader.

What is the best and worst part of a Danville practice?
The best part is definitely the one on ones and the worse part is running hills.

Which side of the ball do you feel you are best at?
I think my natural ability is running back though I do enjoy DB a lot, so it is 50-50.

Which side of the ball is harder to prepare for?
I'd say DB because you can't really prepare it's a lot more one on one's.

Looking back at all of the road games you have played, which road stadium is the hardest to play in, and why?
Probably Bullit East there were a lot of people there.

Do you pattern your game around any college or pro player? If so, who?
Jabrill Peppers, because he is an athlete he can play any position on the field.

If you could pick one new opponent for Danville to play, who would it be and why?
Dunbar because I have friends who play there.

What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given when it comes to football, and who gave it to you?
U have to be able to feel when the defenders are getting close to you, my dad use to tell me that in little league.

What is your favorite class?
P.E.

Where is your dream vacation spot?
Hawaii

What is one food you enjoy that most others do not?
I eat cherries right out of the jar, maybe that.

School

Class

Positions played

Heading into the 2023 season, what are your personnel plans as well as some goals you have set for your team?

After watching your offensive highlights on HUDL, you look to have a lot more power than most guys your size, as well as speed to burn, but what impresses the most is the way you hit the hole hard, like a cannon ball being fired from a cannon. How much of this do you attribute to God-given abilities, and how much of it is the work you put into your craft?

What were you able to learn about yourself that you will put to use this year to help you become better than you were?

What is the best and worst part of a Danville practice?

Which side of the ball do you feel you are best at?

Which side of the ball is harder to prepare for?

Looking back at all of the road games you have played, which road stadium is the hardest to play in, and why?

Do you pattern your game around any college or pro player? If so, who?

If you could pick one new opponent for Danvile to play, who would it be and why?

What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given when it comes to football, and who gave it to you?

What is your favorite class?

Where is your dream vacation spot?

What is one food you enjoy that most others do not?

Return to “Football”