Fort Frye 57 - 6 Elgin 2022 Playoffs

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Re: Reg 23: 16. Marion Elgin @ 1. Fort Frye

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Buckeye2021 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:34 am
Muffler wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:23 am :)
EasternDspy wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:01 pm

Just some of the teams like Logan (4-6) , John Glenn week 1 when healthy and Zanesville are way better than what most D6 teams play. The team Fort played week 1 had one of the best DL I saw all year. John Glenn just happened to lose all 3 rbs this season. You still got to factor in Linsly as a top notch team so that helps schedule strength. I don’t think it was a so/so schedule I think it was a very good schedule. Williamstown winning state. Caldwell is probably going to elite 8 depending on the River game.
You really can’t take the red and blue goggles off for a minute to realize that you can’t stand anyone pushing back at all against FF. If you want to get peoples respect then schedule Ironton or Dover or Steubenville. That’s real competition. Heck schedule Sheridan who actually won the MVL. it’s just sad you will find every way to fight to prove FF is the best, when simply they are an above average team playing in a very weak area of the state.
Muffler I’m with you on the green and white but you gotta give the devil his due . Fort is a top 5 d6 football team who played a top 5 d6 schedule no matter what part of the state it is . Yes Marion local amend Versailles played a tougher schedule . Marion and kirtland both are destroying good football teams if fort loses to one of them there will be no shame in that wouldn’t change my mind on fort being top 5
No doubt Fort Frye’s schedule looked more daunting in preseason than it ended up being simply because a few of the opponents were a little down this year compared to what they are in most years. But there is no denying that it was still one of the toughest schedules in the state for a D6 team.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Fanatic
Varsity

Post by Fanatic »

Muffler needs to look at results,

Fort Frye lost to Linsly 41-38
Steubenville lost to Linsly 28-27
Dover lost to Linsly 21-20

Ironton beat Gallia 29-22
Point Pleasant lost to Gallia 22-21
Fort Frye bear Point Pleasant 44-0

Fort Frye is playing teams that playing teams that your (power teams) are also playing.

bigblue52
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue52 »

Fanatic wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:05 pm Muffler needs to look at results,

Fort Frye lost to Linsly 41-38
Steubenville lost to Linsly 28-27
Dover lost to Linsly 21-20

Ironton beat Gallia 29-22
Point Pleasant lost to Gallia 22-21
Fort Frye bear Point Pleasant 44-0

Fort Frye is playing teams that playing teams that your (power teams) are also playing.
Muffler needs to answer for the allegations he has wagered against this Fort Frye program...

Muffler
Riding the Bench

Post by Muffler »

FF needs to go play in the Northeast or Central part of the State and tell me how good they are. Then you would see how above average they are.

Muffler
Riding the Bench

Post by Muffler »

Div6 Region 23 maybe the worst region in the whole state, so don't tell me that FF is so good when any other region in the State, they wouldn't make it out of.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Muffler wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:40 pm Div6 Region 23 maybe the worst region in the whole state, so don't tell me that FF is so good when any other region in the State, they wouldn't make it out of.
Bro your are clueless. The region is bad but what does that have to do with the topic??? Fort Frye is good no matter what region they are in. Look above at common scores and know they are elite maybe not as good as Kirtland or Marion Local but they have a great program. You have no credibility you said Bellaire would beat Fort Frye.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Muffler wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:39 pm FF needs to go play in the Northeast or Central part of the State and tell me how good they are. Then you would see how above average they are.
Bro they have played teams from all over the State St Henry , Lima Central Catholic , Springfield , Kirtland , Mogadore , Shadyside. There is zero problems with the way they are doing things.

Muffler
Riding the Bench

Post by Muffler »

EasternDspy wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:46 pm
Muffler wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:40 pm Div6 Region 23 maybe the worst region in the whole state, so don't tell me that FF is so good when any other region in the State, they wouldn't make it out of.
Bro your are clueless. The region is bad but what does that have to do with the topic??? Fort Frye is good no matter what region they are in. Look above at common scores and know they are elite maybe not as good as Kirtland or Marion Local but they have a great program. You have no credibility you said Bellaire would beat Fort Frye.
Would you give that take I said up? I didn't know that Bellaire didn't know what a football was. If you all are so good, go schedule West Jefferson, Springfield, or Mogadore. Do those teams sound familiar? Oh wait they are the ones that bounced you guys from the playoffs the past 3 years, why schedule them we may lose......

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Muffler wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:50 pm
Would you give that take I said up? I didn't know that Bellaire didn't know what a football was. If you all are so good, go schedule West Jefferson, Springfield, or Mogadore. Do those teams sound familiar? Oh wait they are the ones that bounced you guys from the playoffs the past 3 years, why schedule them we may lose......
Tried to schedule Mogadore week 10 last year, they said no. Teams of this caliber don't want to play each other late in the season right before playoffs. Your arguments are child like. Everyone knows ff football is really good no matter what part of the state we are in.

Muffler
Riding the Bench

Post by Muffler »

Ff3233 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:27 pm

Tried to schedule Mogadore week 10 last year, they said no. Teams of this caliber don't want to play each other late in the season right before playoffs. Your arguments are child like. Everyone knows ff football is really good no matter what part of the state we are in.
Where is the proof? You guys always say no one wants to play you but where are your rumors coming from.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Muffler wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:33 pm

Where is the proof? You guys always say no one wants to play you but where are your rumors coming from.

You just have no idea what you’re talking about. You don’t realize how hard it’s been to schedule. It’s not rumors it’s facts.

Muffler
Riding the Bench

Post by Muffler »

EasternDspy wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:49 pm

You just have no idea what you’re talking about. You don’t realize how hard it’s been to schedule. It’s not rumors it’s facts.
Are you the AD at FF? If not I don't want to hear it. Keep acting like I don't know anything, I have eyes and my eyes say you guys are above average, and look good because you play in a very, very weak area of the state.

Fanatic
Varsity

Post by Fanatic »

I don’t know of any team that would schedule teams that far away for regular season games

West Jefferson 2:15 mins. Away
Springfield 2:38 mins. Away
Mogadore 2:09 mins away
Kirtland 2:44 mins. Away
Ironton 2:25 mins. Away

Muffler
Riding the Bench

Post by Muffler »

Fanatic wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:05 pm I don’t know of any team that would schedule teams that far away for regular season games

West Jefferson 2:15 mins. Away
Springfield 2:38 mins. Away
Mogadore 2:09 mins away
Kirtland 2:44 mins. Away
Ironton 2:25 mins. Away
Schedule them for Saturdays on neutral fields

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Muffler wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:53 pm

Are you the AD at FF? If not I don't want to hear it. Keep acting like I don't know anything, I have eyes and my eyes say you guys are above average, and look good because you play in a very, very weak area of the state.
My information comes from the coach so whatever you want to believe.

Muffler
Riding the Bench

Post by Muffler »

EasternDspy wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:31 pm

You must be the man then! Head assistant I am sure.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Muffler wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:51 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:31 pm

You must be the man then! Head assistant I am sure.
Can't reason with unreasonable. You and thirtyonetrap should have your own forum and thread. That would be entertaining for the rest of us.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

If I understand, Fort Frye should only be scheduling state semifinalist teams or higher, but Fort Frye itself is not a state semifinalist caliber team.

Those 4 games per year are going to be epic.

raindelay
Riding the Bench

Post by raindelay »

Anyone who’s been around here long enough and has half a brain cell knows that Eastern usually has some pretty good sources. But looking at a certain poster in this thread I guess that answers the half a brain cell question.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

:)
raindelay wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:51 am Anyone who’s been around here long enough and has half a brain cell knows that Eastern usually has some pretty good sources. But looking at a certain poster in this thread I guess that answers the half a brain cell question.
:D :D :D

Return to “Football”