Eastern football 2022

Jamarr chase
Waterboy

Eastern football 2022

Post by Jamarr chase »

Eastern in 2022 has got to be the most dirty, overrated, and worst sportsmanship team I’ve ever witnessed in high school football. I am a primary source given that I’ve been on the opposite end of this classless team. They illegally crack back block you, target heads, rip mouth pieces right out of your mouths, poke you in the eye, cuss at you, kick you, go after your testicles, hit you late, twist on ankles, and open their mouths the entire game. This just really makes me think - does coach teach this to do this? If so that’s absolutely down right disgusting. This organization has been dirty but coacj taking over its just gotten way worse. I heard that in the last game, a poor kid jumped on the ball for an onside kick and three kids jumped on him and started poking him the eye. Even eastern fans yell and cuss at the kids during their home games.Eastern football is just disgusting and classless all around.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: Eastern football 2022

Post by VetteMan »

Jamarr chase wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:21 pm Eastern in 2022 has got to be the most dirty, overrated, and worst sportsmanship team I’ve ever witnessed in high school football. I am a primary source given that I’ve been on the opposite end of this classless team. They illegally crack back block you, target heads, rip mouth pieces right out of your mouths, poke you in the eye, cuss at you, kick you, go after your testicles, hit you late, twist on ankles, and open their mouths the entire game. This just really makes me think - does coach teach this to do this? If so that’s absolutely down right disgusting. This organization has been dirty but coacj taking over its just gotten way worse. I heard that in the last game, a poor kid jumped on the ball for an onside kick and three kids jumped on him and started poking him the eye. Even eastern fans yell and cuss at the kids during their home games.Eastern football is just disgusting and classless all around.
This being your first post, I'm sure you'll tell us what you really think your second post.

Ohionut8
Waterboy

Post by Ohionut8 »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:39 pm
Jamarr chase wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:21 pm Eastern in 2022 has got to be the most dirty, overrated, and worst sportsmanship team I’ve ever witnessed in high school football. I am a primary source given that I’ve been on the opposite end of this classless team. They illegally crack back block you, target heads, rip mouth pieces right out of your mouths, poke you in the eye, cuss at you, kick you, go after your testicles, hit you late, twist on ankles, and open their mouths the entire game. This just really makes me think - does coach teach this to do this? If so that’s absolutely down right disgusting. This organization has been dirty but coacj taking over its just gotten way worse. I heard that in the last game, a poor kid jumped on the ball for an onside kick and three kids jumped on him and started poking him the eye. Even eastern fans yell and cuss at the kids during their home games.Eastern football is just disgusting and classless all around.
This being your first post, I'm sure you'll tell us what you really think your second post.
Could just be a Tomcat still butthurt over losing to Eastern

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

Ohionut8 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:58 am
VetteMan wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:39 pm
Could just be a Tomcat still butthurt over losing to Eastern
And I’d say you’re wrong. We played them 4 weeks ago, and besides, our season is over. Therefore, most of our fans that follow Trimble only and no other teams, more than likely won’t even be on this site till next season. May want to direct you attention to some of Easterns most recent games, like maybe week 10? This would’ve gotten brought up a long time ago if it was a Trimble fan.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
Tigernation2021
Varsity

Post by Tigernation2021 »

Sounds like someone they’re upset about taking the L against eastern, just posting this right before playoffs? Joke.

MarkAndrews
Waterboy

Post by MarkAndrews »

Couldn't agree more brother! One of the luckiest teams i've seen in a while.

KCPickem
Waterboy

Post by KCPickem »

I’m not sure what game you’re talking about but I’ve been able to watch them twice this year (one of them being Saturday) and I didn’t see any of the behavior you’re talking about. They looked like a disciplined hard hitting team to me. If you’re just a butt hurt southern fan I’d say you should prepare yourself to get beat by them again next year because I didn’t see very many seniors walk across the field.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

It’s called physicality bud. It’s our trademark. Getting bareassed will get you butt hurt though and that’s clearly what you are. If you can’t take a good curb stomping and move on with your life you might want to schedule someone other than Eastern next year because it will be more of the same.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:45 pm
It’s called physicality bud. It’s our trademark. Getting bareassed will get you butt hurt though and that’s clearly what you are. If you can’t take a good curb stomping and move on with your life you might want to schedule someone other than Eastern next year because it will be more of the same.
Lol, how bad does a team have to be to get curb stomped by eastern?

Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Post by Lucky Charms »

Ff3233 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:49 pm
Round two is coming. Lets call it the REDEMPTION BOWL. Waterturd goes down.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Looky there, the Eastern thread troll is back. Hey bud you being a Fart Frye fan you should be able to answer your own question. After we curb stomped your team your coach called no mas and dropped us. 😂

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Looky there, the Eastern thread troll is back. You sure are obsessed with us. But as a Fart Frye fan you can answer your own question. After we curb stomped your team your coach called no mas and dropped us. 😂

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:26 am

Looky there, the Eastern thread troll is back. You sure are obsessed with us. But as a Fart Frye fan you can answer your own question. After we curb stomped your team your coach called no mas and dropped us. 😂
You crack me up man. Eastern has played FF a total of 6 times, series being 3-3 with them out scoring you 163-112. Eastern hasn’t played them since 2003, which, credit to Eastern they won that game. But not playing FF in the last 5-7 years, you have no basis to make an argument. They’ve proved to be one of the best SEO programs around.
Last edited by Glousterite on Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

No doubt. We have stayed away from the mean and green for years. Always interested in your commentary.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Glousterite wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:04 am
You crack me up man. Eastern has played FF a total of 6 times, series being 3-3 with them out scoring you 163-112. Eastern hasn’t played them since 2003, which, credit to Eastern they won that game. But not playing FF in the last 5-7 years, you have no basis to make an argument. They’ve proved to be one of the best SEO programs around.
Dude, did you even read the question asked that I responded to? I doubt it because it seems you never do, you just throw out off topic comments or opinions about what you thought someone said. And I agree that Fort is one of if not the best program in SEO currently. But that has nothing to do with my comment responding to a question that you referred to.

Return to “Football”