Portsmouth West 14 - 7 Wheelersburg 2022 SOC Championship

RBH23
SE

Re: Portsmouth West 14 - 7 Wheelersburg 2022 SOC Championship

Post by RBH23 »

ROCH HILL PRIDE! wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:10 am
RBH23 wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:44 pm
ROCH HILL PRIDE! wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:38 pm

We are a lot like Kirtland and Marion Local. We play bigger schools to get ready for playoffs. 8 out of 10 were bigger than us, how many teams can say that ? We had 1 of the toughest schedules in the state in D6
Half the MAC schools are D6. All of them played a much tougher schedule than RH.

As for catching up to the Burg, get back to me when RH has even one state title. Hell, I’ll accept one regional title.

Maybe that’s too high of a bar: get back to me when RH is within two scores of Minford.

Wrong! According to Martin RPI Football rankings Rock Hill had the 4th toughest schedule in the state in D6 and all Mac schools are further down the list. You are a very uninformed poster. Do your research before you post. BOOM!!! PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!!!!!
Then Martin RPI is a joke!

The MAC conference will produce 1-3 state champions this year. No way is Rock Hill’s schedule more difficult than a team that has played those future state champions.

Winning the MAC conference has proven harder than winning the state. No one can say that about the OVC!

ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

Post by ROCH HILL PRIDE! »

RBH23 we can agree to disagree but either way Burg didn't want no part of Rock Hill this year because the fact is we are probably the better team, and most likely would win that matchup based on Burg being 1 dimensional, and not as physical.

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

I don't think wheelersburg would beat Gallia or Vinton County.

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

ROCH HILL PRIDE! wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:53 am RBH23 we can agree to disagree but either way Burg didn't want no part of Rock Hill this year because the fact is we are probably the better team, and most likely would win that matchup based on Burg being 1 dimensional, and not as physical.
By claiming RH has a tougher schedule than D6 schools in the MAC is claiming that the OVC is a tougher conference than the MAC. That, along with your claims about Burg, is delusional. You are obviously trolling.

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

RBH23 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:46 am
RBH23 wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:44 pm

Half the MAC schools are D6. All of them played a much tougher schedule than RH.

As for catching up to the Burg, get back to me when RH has even one state title. Hell, I’ll accept one regional title.

Maybe that’s too high of a bar: get back to me when RH is within two scores of Minford.

Wrong! According to Martin RPI Football rankings Rock Hill had the 4th toughest schedule in the state in D6 and all Mac schools are further down the list. You are a very uninformed poster. Do your research before you post. BOOM!!! PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!!!!!

The MAC conference will produce 1-3 state champions this year. No way is Rock Hill’s schedule more difficult than a team that has played those future state champions.

Winning the MAC conference has proven harder than winning the state. No one can say that about the OVC!
According to pastuer schedule strength in d6
Marion local 1
Versailles 2
Anna 5
Parkway 4
Rock hill 34

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Buckeye2021 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:28 am

Marion local 1
Versailles 2
Anna 5
Parkway 4

Rock hill 34
Other Mac teams
Div 5 cold water 5

Div7
St. John’s 1
Monster 2
Fort recovery 4
New Bremen 6
St Henry 9

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Buckeye2021 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:38 am

Marion local 1
Versailles 2
Anna 5
Parkway 4

Rock hill 34
Other Mac teams
Div 5 cold water 5

Div7
St. John’s 1
Monster 2
Fort recovery 4
New Bremen 6
St Henry 9
The Mac has 31 state titles since 2000

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

Buckeye2021 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:38 am

Marion local 1
Versailles 2
Anna 5
Parkway 4

Rock hill 34
Other Mac teams
Div 5 cold water 5

Div7
St. John’s 1
Monster 2
Fort recovery 4
New Bremen 6
St Henry 9
Those numbers make more sense. That conference is the best small team conference in Ohio, and maybe in the nation.

SOCFalconFan
Waterboy

Post by SOCFalconFan »

ROCH HILL PRIDE! wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:05 pm
SOCFalconFan wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:55 pm
ROCH HILL PRIDE! wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:02 pm

We beat Gallia, and Gallia beat Fairland, and Fairland beat PWest. Gallia almost beat Ironton at the tank. I think Rock Hill beating wheelersburg and being more physical is a real possibility.
No way Rock Hill even competes with Burg. We (Minford) dominated Rock Hill and got smoked by Burg. It would be running clock.

If you call 33-14 at minford domination, I can't wait to hear what you call it when Ironton gets done with your falcons. A lot can change after the 1st game of the season.

It was at Rock Hill and 26-0 going into the 4th quarter when we took the foot off the gas and Rock Hill made two lucky bombs to get two scores. It was not as close as the score and we were never threatened by Rock Hill. And we are not a good team.

As to Ironton, we will get smoked. I’m just glad we don’t have to travel to Harvest Prep to take our L. 🤷🏻‍♂️

SOCFalconFan
Waterboy

Post by SOCFalconFan »

ROCH HILL PRIDE! wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:10 pm I think Rock Hill beats minford and Wheelersburg if they play now. Minford got worse as the season went on. Atleast Wheelersburg stayed mediocre from start to finish.
We didn’t get worse. We just played better teams and lost to them

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

LockHerUp wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:50 pm Anyone who beats an overrated and arrogant bunch of folks from wheelersburg is a friend of mine. Go west. My alma mater has dominated you for decades - but you fail to admit it. What would the series look like if you played us in the 70s an 80s ? It would be ugly (uglier)?
Your user name tells me all I need to know about you. She sat for 14 hours and answered every question asked and nothing was found to charge her with any crime. Not once did she take the 5th like the Orange Shitgibbon. I guarantee he will be locked up before her.

By the way, how many state championships does your alma mater have? Two, correct. Just like the Burg.

I would rather be arrogant than an uneducated fool.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

RBH23 wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:30 pm
ROCH HILL PRIDE! wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:10 pm I think Rock Hill beats minford and Wheelersburg if they play now. Minford got worse as the season went on. Atleast Wheelersburg stayed mediocre from start to finish.
Minford beat RH 33-14, and you are on here talking smack about how 5-5 RH would now beat Minford and Burg? LMAO!!

Kudos to you for the confidence. Doesn’t seem well placed, but love it nonetheless.

We are a lot like Kirtland and Marion Local. We play bigger schools to get ready for playoffs. 8 out of 10 were bigger than us, how many teams can say that ? We had 1 of the toughest schedules in the state in D6

Are you kidding me?? You are comparing Rock Hill with state power houses like Kirtland and Marion Local? You have to be a student or just completely delusional.

How many state titles does RH have? Must be a bunch considering you guys are as good as Kirtland and Marion Local. You guys can't even win league titles. Thanks for the great laugh this morning.
Last edited by Burg_Grad_77 on Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

Burg_Grad_77 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:54 am
RBH23 wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:30 pm

Minford beat RH 33-14, and you are on here talking smack about how 5-5 RH would now beat Minford and Burg? LMAO!!

Kudos to you for the confidence. Doesn’t seem well placed, but love it nonetheless.

Are you kidding me?? You are comparing Rock Hill with state power houses like Kirtland and Marion Pleasant? You have to be a student or just completely delusional.

How many state titles does RH have? Must be a bunch considering you guys are as good as Kirtland and Marion Pleasant. You guys can't even win league titles. Thanks for the great laugh this morning.

Will you PLEASE get the name right before you try to insult me!? It's Marion Local NOT pleasant, and just be thankful you didn't play us this year.

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
BigSpoon
JV Team

Post by BigSpoon »

SOCFalconFan wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:21 am
This after getting rolled by CG lol

ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

Better teams ? Give me a break! Lol. You wouldn't even be in the playoffs if you played Rock Hills schedule! Minford got lucky against RH. No way minford beats Vinton County or Gallia. After the opener vs RH, all the opponents minford beat has a combined 8 wins. Socfalconfan get ready to go to Ironton and take your medicine. Lets see what happens when minford plays a school their own size with more than 2 wins.

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:36 am
LockHerUp wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:50 pm Anyone who beats an overrated and arrogant bunch of folks from wheelersburg is a friend of mine. Go west. My alma mater has dominated you for decades - but you fail to admit it. What would the series look like if you played us in the 70s an 80s ? It would be ugly (uglier)?
Your user name tells me all I need to know about you. She sat for 14 hours and answered every question asked and nothing was found to charge her with any crime. Not once did she take the 5th like the Orange Shitgibbon. I guarantee he will be locked up before her.

By the way, how many state championships does your alma mater have? Two, correct. Just like the Burg.

I would rather be arrogant than an uneducated fool.

curious, whats this about?

@Burg_Grad_77

SOCFalconFan
Waterboy

Post by SOCFalconFan »

ROCH HILL PRIDE! wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:23 am

Better teams ? Give me a break! Lol. You wouldn't even be in the playoffs if you played Rock Hills schedule! Minford got lucky against RH. No way minford beats Vinton County or Gallia. After the opener vs RH, all the opponents minford beat has a combined 8 wins. Socfalconfan get ready to go to Ironton and take your medicine. Lets see what happens when minford plays a school their own size with more than 2 wins.
I don’t think you understand. I’m not saying Minford is good. We’re average AT BEST. Ironton will beat us easily. I’m not a delusional homer like you. I’m not making excuses for Minford. We are what we are. And what we are is a team that dominated your team at their place. Please tell me why they were lucky. Stop being a homer and accept that your team isn’t the juggernaut you think they are. They are a 4th place SOC team this year at best.

ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

SOCFalconFan wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:38 am
ROCH HILL PRIDE! wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:23 am

I don’t think you understand. I’m not saying Minford is good. We’re average AT BEST. Ironton will beat us easily. I’m not a delusional homer like you. I’m not making excuses for Minford. We are what we are. And what we are is a team that dominated your team at their place. Please tell me why they were lucky. Stop being a homer and accept that your team isn’t the juggernaut you think they are. They are a 4th place SOC team this year at best.

It was the opener, a lot can change after week 1. Rock Hill got better, minford got worse. RH had some big wins after week 1 and minford had none.

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

SpeedKills, Rock Hill Version :lol:

sorry, RocH Hill Version lol. Clown.

iplayfootball
Waterboy

Post by iplayfootball »

I think west cruises really until ironton and honestly i can see that game being a toss up.

Return to “Football”