Washington 33 - 28 Miami Trace 2022

jose
Freshman Team

Re: WK10 Rival Washington - Miami Trace

Post by jose »

First and Goal wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:45 am
jose wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:34 am
Is the coach at Miami Trace coaching for his job Friday night?

Is the coach at WCh coach coaching for his?

MT coach should be coaching for his job. WCH coach should not be. What makes you think WCH should be because you think they' have discipline issues within the program? Every program and every school has discipline issues.
Last edited by jose on Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LBD0263
Riding the Bench

Post by LBD0263 »

jose wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:51 am
First and Goal wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:45 am
jose wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:34 am

MT coach should be coaching for his job. WCH coach should not be. What makes you think WCH should be because you think they' have discipline issues within the program? Every program and every school has discipline issues.
If you only knew-I will leave it at that
Might as well spill the beans

LBD0263
Riding the Bench

Post by LBD0263 »

I could see MT pulling this off if they can pressure the QB. If CH has time to throw could be a long night for MT.

mt1fan
Freshman Team

Post by mt1fan »

LBD0263 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:05 pm I could see MT pulling this off if they can pressure the QB. If CH has time to throw could be a long night for MT.
I like MT up front. They were able to get plenty of pressure on Winters vs Jackson and Doughty vs Chilli in back to back weeks.

LBD0263
Riding the Bench

Post by LBD0263 »

mt1fan wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:13 pm
LBD0263 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:05 pm I could see MT pulling this off if they can pressure the QB. If CH has time to throw could be a long night for MT.
I like MT up front. They were able to get plenty of pressure on Winters vs Jackson and Doughty vs Chilli in back to back weeks.
Yeah, I don't believe they need to sack him, but definitely need to make him feel pressured.

jose
Freshman Team

Post by jose »

LBD0263 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:19 pm
mt1fan wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:13 pm
Yeah, I don't believe they need to sack him, but definitely need to make him feel pressured.
WCH passing game is based on timing so knocking receivers' off route is key. Rarely do they check down to second receiver.

First and Goal
Waterboy

Post by First and Goal »

Funny you say that. I have ties to both sides high up in the chain so to speak. MT will be looking for another coach this off season win or lose. He first will be asked to resign, if he refuses then he'll be let go. My only concern is who will they find to replace him because only certain educating jobs will be open next school year so they might try to hire within their district.
As for WCH coach, he needs to clean up the discipline issues at the high school level but, beyond that the youth, the middle school and high school programs are getting kids out to participate. The high school program alone had 70 players at the beginning of this season. The program had to purchase more helmets, shoulder pads and actually ran out of uniforms... I will leave it at that

mt1fan
Freshman Team

Post by mt1fan »

First and Goal wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:11 pm Is the coach at Miami Trace coaching for his job Friday night?

Funny you say that. I have ties to both sides high up in the chain so to speak. MT will be looking for another coach this off season win or lose. He first will be asked to resign, if he refuses then he'll be let go. My only concern is who will they find to replace him because only certain educating jobs will be open next school year so they might try to hire within their district.
As for WCH coach, he needs to clean up the discipline issues at the high school level but, beyond that the youth, the middle school and high school programs are getting kids out to participate. The high school program alone had 70 players at the beginning of this season. The program had to purchase more helmets, shoulder pads and actually ran out of uniforms... I will leave it at that

Interesting take. How high up the chain are we talking here?

go court house
Freshman Team

Post by go court house »

First and Goal wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:11 pm Is the coach at Miami Trace coaching for his job Friday night?

I couldn't agree more. I, as well, have connections to both programs top to bottom. The people at Trace want Jerry out regardless of what happens Friday night. They have great men in their program at the middle school and youth that are getting kids out.
At Washington, they have absolute problems with discipline and they have to clean that up and have to get the program more fiscally responsible. They have a great group of guys at the middle school and youth program. In fact, I have seen where the guys running the youth program just this year has spent over 20,000.00 purchasing new helmets and shoulder pads for the youth program, and supplied the middle school with their equipment so they could have a season.
I have seen both schools in action and listened to the people in the stands. Miami Trace seems to do a much better job of keeping their issues in house, where as court house people have no issue blasting their staff all over Facebook. Most of them don't understand 1 thing about football, just complaining to complain.

jose
Freshman Team

Post by jose »

As for WCH coach, he needs to clean up the discipline issues at the high school level but, beyond that the youth, the middle school and high school programs are getting kids out to participate. The high school program alone had 70 players at the beginning of this season. The program had to purchase more helmets, shoulder pads and actually ran out of uniforms...
So other than 1st game of the year what game should have Trace won?

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

hate to hear Mt coach is in the hot seat. 2nd best team in the league IMO.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

First and Goal wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:11 pm

i know one program that has ZERO discipline issues.

NEVER have. NEVER will.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
mt1fan
Freshman Team

Post by mt1fan »

countywide35 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:47 am
First and Goal wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:11 pm

i know one program that has ZERO discipline issues.

NEVER have. NEVER will.
Championship culture. When its done right it takes care of all the issues in house.

Oldman1952
Waterboy

Post by Oldman1952 »

Wow asking if the MT Coach is on the hot seat really got the thread some speed. If they get rid of Jerry there are coaches on both WCH staff and Trace staff that would do a great job if given the opportunity. Just some names I have heard. Anders and Knoes. From WCH I have heard Williamson and I have heard they want Preston back in the program once Jerry leaves because they don't like each other, but at what position I don't know.

wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

Thats crazy I am a WCH guy but the Trace coach seems to be doing well this season . Also seems to be doing great things in the community with his team. I do not know the issues but I have been impressed with the community involvement this week.

Should be a great game always is . Big Blue we need to pull this out. Hoping for injury free game with both teams in post season .

jose
Freshman Team

Post by jose »

wch125 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:30 am Thats crazy I am a WCH guy but the Trace coach seems to be doing well this season . Also seems to be doing great things in the community with his team. I do not know the issues but I have been impressed with the community involvement this week.

Should be a great game always is . Big Blue we need to pull this out. Hoping for injury free game with both teams in post season .
They ( MT) have beat everyone they should have and loss to teams that were better with the outlier being Waverly a game they should have won.
Everyone expects championships and in reality only one wins unless there is a co-championship.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

14/14

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
11B21
Waterboy

Post by 11B21 »

33-28 washington

Washington looked very disiplined against a rival Miami Trace. Miami Trace had 3 personal fouls that really hurt them. CH scored when it mattered.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Washington 33 - 28 Miami Trace 2022

Post by mattash »

Washington 33 - 28 Miami Trace

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Jackofalltrades
Waterboy

Re: Washington 33 - 28 Miami Trace 2022

Post by Jackofalltrades »

WCH gets the blunt end of all these discipline comments. #56 from McClain had 8 personal fouls last night and 10 total for the team. #5 from MT lost the game for them last night because of composure issues. People act like their kids are the best behaved, and they are always a victim, when in reality they are all just kids giving 110% and doing whatever they can for their team.

Return to “Football”