Jackson 63 - 21 Washington 2022

FACSPORTS
JV Team

Re: WK9 Jackson - Washington FAC Showdown

Post by FACSPORTS »

Ironman92 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:44 pm Bring on the shootout. I don’t want to see Jackson trying to establish the run….I want the passing game to open up the running game. Running game can be predictable a bit and penalties and fumbles have halted a lot of drives. Passing game is less predictable and way more space to cover.

That said Jones and Coffman are going to do well taking away two targets, that has to be a factor. Wood will get a lot of attention….should be fun to watch. My golf background leads me to believe the backs out of the backfield will be tough to cover along with stopping the run.

Should be an exciting game. Being a Jackson fan it’s been so great to see such quality opponents, matchups and games.

Leave a legacy Jackson kids.
Best place to eat in Jackson?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

FACSPORTS wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:40 am
Ironman92 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:44 pm Bring on the shootout. I don’t want to see Jackson trying to establish the run….I want the passing game to open up the running game. Running game can be predictable a bit and penalties and fumbles have halted a lot of drives. Passing game is less predictable and way more space to cover.

That said Jones and Coffman are going to do well taking away two targets, that has to be a factor. Wood will get a lot of attention….should be fun to watch. My golf background leads me to believe the backs out of the backfield will be tough to cover along with stopping the run.

Should be an exciting game. Being a Jackson fan it’s been so great to see such quality opponents, matchups and games.

Leave a legacy Jackson kids.
Best place to eat in Jackson?
Pizza…. Cardos Pizza Buffet. We have a LaRosas as well.

Rowdy’s is a fan favorite. Barbecue/smoked meats and sides with drinks

Arch and Eddie’s is solid

Our Dakotas Steakhouse is very good.

Toro Loco has good Mexican

Sixth Sense Brewing and Taproom

Stockroom

For fast food our Dairy Queen has been the best around for about 30 years.

We have a Sonic and every other fast food place

I’ll throw in the famous Jackson County Bubble at Michael’s Ice Cream across from the court house

bluelioncrew
Waterboy

Re: Jackson vs Washington CH…FAC Showdown

Post by bluelioncrew »

jose wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:47 am
countywide35 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:25 pm
go court house wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:49 pm
Don't paint a broad brush stroke. The program top to bottom at washington is good. The issue with the youth program was 1 coach who was kicked out of every youth sport in the county. Unfortunately this coach is still around at the Jr high level. He is a big issue but I'm guessing knows where the bodies are buried around here. 99 percent of all the people involved in the program from top to bottom are good men and are trying to change some of the cultural issues they were handed. No program is 100 percent clean.

As for the game Friday night. Make no mistake about it, if there was any Court House team that could beat Jackson since the FAC started, THIS is that team. It will take a full 4 qrts but this court house team is complete. This is going to be a very good game.

Couldn’t agree anymore about that : the cultures at these two programs are completely opposite.

Football mommas in Jackson lay their babies down in the crib with a kiss goodnight on the forehead
whispering in their ear
HIT-HIT-HIT

However last time I’m talking about tossed out folk from WCH
We want your finally complete team complete when its kickoff time Friday.
99% are good? evidently you don't attend games----this team has zero discipline(from the staff) and hasn't since the current coach took over.
You're on here constantly talking about the coach and staff, how many games have you actually attended im just curious

jose
Freshman Team

Post by jose »

bluelioncrew wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:41 am
countywide35 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:25 pm

Couldn’t agree anymore about that : the cultures at these two programs are completely opposite.

Football mommas in Jackson lay their babies down in the crib with a kiss goodnight on the forehead
whispering in their ear
HIT-HIT-HIT

However last time I’m talking about tossed out folk from WCH
We want your finally complete team complete when its kickoff time Friday.
99% are good? evidently you don't attend games----this team has zero discipline(from the staff) and hasn't since the current coach took over.
You're on here constantly talking about the coach and staff, how many games have you actually attended im just curious
Have seen every game but Minford. Same last year all but 1 game. The behavior alone from the Trace game last year is enough in my eyes

bluelioncrew
Waterboy

Post by bluelioncrew »

jose wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:40 am

Have seen every game but Minford. Same last year all but 1 game. The behavior alone from the Trace game last year is enough in my eyes
So you're basing an opinion about a team based on a game which does not even have all of the same players or staff on it? Seems a little overboard my friend.

jose
Freshman Team

Post by jose »

bluelioncrew wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:10 pm
jose wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:40 am
So you're basing an opinion about a team based on a game which does not even have all of the same players or staff on it? Seems a little overboard my friend.
So you are ok with the stuff going on , on the sidelines each game? Or Paint Valley and Hillsboro games when guys going in for tds turning around and taunting the othe team? And the staff is basically the same as last year. I think they are a very good team but the discipline is horrendous.

First and Goal
Waterboy

Post by First and Goal »

I guess we're back to the question of playing with swag and emotions because you don't win games by bottling up your emotions and having no swag. If it was my team, I'd have them playing with swag and a chip on the shoulder. From all 8 games I've watched this year there has been discipline issues from both teams, coaching staff's and fans. It's never good enough for some people, so move on or go to other games if you want to watch heartless and non-emotional games.

jose
Freshman Team

Post by jose »

First and Goal wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:14 pm I guess we're back to the question of playing with swag and emotions because you don't win games by bottling up your emotions and having no swag. If it was my team, I'd have them playing with swag and a chip on the shoulder. From all 8 games I've watched this year there has been discipline issues from both teams, coaching staff's and fans. It's never good enough for some people, so move on or go to other games if you want to watch heartless and non-emotional games.
Taunting is not playing with emotion. That is called classless. You can justify it all you want -the discipline is one of the worst in the state.

wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

Found out this unfun fact for Blue Lion fans . The last time Washington CH football defeated Jackson in football was 1959! Thats mind blowing. A Blue Lion Alumni shared this .

Back to the game and its a big one tonight ! Hope both teams make it through injury free.

Lets go Big Blue

Oldman1952
Waterboy

Post by Oldman1952 »

jose wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:17 pm
First and Goal wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:14 pm I guess we're back to the question of playing with swag and emotions because you don't win games by bottling up your emotions and having no swag. If it was my team, I'd have them playing with swag and a chip on the shoulder. From all 8 games I've watched this year there has been discipline issues from both teams, coaching staff's and fans. It's never good enough for some people, so move on or go to other games if you want to watch heartless and non-emotional games.
Taunting is not playing with emotion. That is called classless. You can justify it all you want -the discipline is one of the worst in the state.
LIke I said before not a big WCH fan but I am from the County and saying there one of the worst when it comes to discipline in the state shows how uneducated you are. Unless you have seen every team in the state play. Then I am sorry for questioning you if you have.

We cant beat them so I hope somebody in the county can. And by the way Jackson coaches are just as bad as the other coaches.

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

I went Jackson earlier this week. Can i change my pick!?
I am taking WCH. I think Jackson historically struggles more with more athletic teams. (100% thinking of Chillicothe teams in the past that were very athletic, and gave them problems). WCH is more athletic than Jackson and I think their speed will be the difference.
WCH 34 Jackson 28

Rumble78
Waterboy

Post by Rumble78 »

Jackson will beat WCH. I don’t think this game is as close as people think. 40-20 jackson

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Clocks tickin…….Tic tok tik toc

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

I really think Washington should win this after watching Jackson vs Western and a couple other of there games. It will be a good game but if Washington Executes like they should they win in a hard fought game. I think Jackson is gonna have problems matching up with our receivers

Lucky5
Waterboy

Post by Lucky5 »

Jackson all night long! Can’t wait for this game.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

wch125 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:15 am I really think Washington should win this after watching Jackson vs Western and a couple other of there games. It will be a good game but if Washington Executes like they should they win in a hard fought game. I think Jackson is gonna have problems matching up with our receivers
A lot of factors there…

Will QB have ample time to pass? We got to Novak and caused a couple interceptions, including a pick 6. I mean Jackson beat Western Brown. Athletic receivers could certainly be a problem as we have been toasted plenty but guessing it was a pretty big talk this week. I’m guessing we’ll get beat deep for a TD, maybe 2…..but if we don’t fumble a bunch and stop our own drives with penalties….it won’t matter. Jackson is rarely the athletic team in the field but we’ve matched up with Ironton, Western Brown, Tri Valley, Wheelersburg just fine…fumbles and penalties have cost us two losses, not being less athletic.

jose
Freshman Team

Post by jose »

Oldman1952 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:09 am
jose wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:17 pm
LIke I said before not a big WCH fan but I am from the County and saying there one of the worst when it comes to discipline in the state shows how uneducated you are. Unless you have seen every team in the state play. Then I am sorry for questioning you if you have.

We cant beat them so I hope somebody in the county can. And by the way Jackson coaches are just as bad as the other coaches.
Lol I am far from uneducated. I KNOW WHAT I see

Jackofalltrades
Waterboy

Post by Jackofalltrades »

WCH has I believe 12 true seniors, I’m not sure how many of the jackson kids had multiple 6th, 7th or 8th grade years. It’s a toss up between them and unioto for super seniors.

Ironmen44
JV Team

Post by Ironmen44 »

The team with the best defense will win this game !!!

wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

Ironman92 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:03 pm
wch125 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:15 am I really think Washington should win this after watching Jackson vs Western and a couple other of there games. It will be a good game but if Washington Executes like they should they win in a hard fought game. I think Jackson is gonna have problems matching up with our receivers
A lot of factors there…

Will QB have ample time to pass? We got to Novak and caused a couple interceptions, including a pick 6. I mean Jackson beat Western Brown. Athletic receivers could certainly be a problem as we have been toasted plenty but guessing it was a pretty big talk this week. I’m guessing we’ll get beat deep for a TD, maybe 2…..but if we don’t fumble a bunch and stop our own drives with penalties….it won’t matter. Jackson is rarely the athletic team in the field but we’ve matched up with Ironton, Western Brown, Tri Valley, Wheelersburg just fine…fumbles and penalties have cost us two losses, not being less athletic.

You're right a lot of factors ! We are in the same boat can't afford to give up 21 in the first quarter like we did to Western. That hurt us because 2nd half we played well and closed the gap. That game though changed the course of the season for our team in a good way. First time I have seen them dig down and show pride when losing . This group is pretty tough. Really pulling for these seniors and the team.

Line Play and QB play will be on display . The 2 best QB;s in the league on display tonight. Them mangaging the game and the lines giving the offense time will be important.

Let's Go Big Blue !

Return to “Football”