countywide35
SEOP

Re: Jackson vs Washington CH…FAC Showdown

Post by countywide35 »

Ironman92 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:26 am
countywide35 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:02 am
Ironman92 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:55 am

Yes in the 4th qtr

Was it the HC? what does this do to the coach this week ?
Pretty sure it wasn’t the head coach….they showed the HC all game (was on spectrum)….ejected coach was clearly someone other than the HC.

I didn’t watch it. So does that make him suspended for the entire game ? 1st half?

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
jose
Freshman Team

Post by jose »

countywide35 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:55 am
countywide35 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:02 am

Was it the HC? what does this do to the coach this week ?
Pretty sure it wasn’t the head coach….they showed the HC all game (was on spectrum)….ejected coach was clearly someone other than the HC.

I didn’t watch it. So does that make him suspended for the entire game ? 1st half?
Williamson's son-will miss this weeks game

FACSPORTS
JV Team

Post by FACSPORTS »

jose wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:46 pm

The Defensive Coordinator? If so, that's huge

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

FACSPORTS wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:50 pm

It sounds like that maybe there’s more then just a coach out. Said a “son” was out which I’m assuming is a player.

So there’s potentially a WCH coach AND WCH player kicked out of the Chillicothe game ??? What’s going on here ? Anyone know ?

FACSPORTS
JV Team

Post by FACSPORTS »

countywide35 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:09 pm

It sounds like that maybe there’s more then just a coach out. Said a “son” was out which I’m assuming is a player.

So there’s potentially a WCH coach AND WCH player kicked out of the Chillicothe game ??? What’s going on here ? Anyone know ?
I don't think he has a son on the team but I could be wrong. I do know his son Trent is the DC, would be a big loss I'm assuming if he is suspended.

Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Re: WK9 Jackson - Washington FAC Showdown

Post by Sonny Weaver »

Jackson by 10

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

FACSPORTS wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:26 pm

I don't think he has a son on the team but I could be wrong. I do know his son Trent is the DC, would be a big loss I'm assuming if he is suspended.

That’s a big time game story line if there’s coaches and players suspended for ejections. If it happened late in the game of a front Runner for FAC , that the player playin was a starting player. And I couldn’t imagine an 8th grade coach helpin on the sidelines that he got so emotionally involved in the game takin notes to get himself tossed out of it either. So maybe it was the DC. I don’t know. If someone says it’s not the head then obviously they know which it was. If there’s players and coaches suspended. We will know eventually.

It isn’t the first time I’ve heard of WCH coaches players being tossed out. The Little Ohio Heritage Conference
(FAC pee wee programs ). After the 2019 season the league Kicked WCH out for just that : ejections out of a game

I’ve NEVER have heard of stuff like that top to bottom in Jackson’s program.

MT1996
Waterboy

Post by MT1996 »

It wasn't the HC it was the QB coach. The HC has 2 sons as assistant coaches. The DC was not ejected.

jose
Freshman Team

Post by jose »

Coach has 2 sons that coach-no players were ejected.

Oldman1952
Waterboy

Post by Oldman1952 »

Even though I am not a big WCH fan neither of the guys calling the Defense were ejected (Williamson and Preston) I believe its the younger son that coaches the reciever's that was ejected.
The way I see the game and after talking to a few different guys, I believe WCH is more talented but will they get out of there own way enough to win the game? History tells us they wont. Is this year different? I doubt but thats why they play the game.

TheIronBoy
Waterboy

Post by TheIronBoy »

If Jackson can slow the pace of the game I like them to win by 2 scores, but I believe WCH can stay in this game is it turns into a track meet. Jackson needs to mix up the play call and get all their weapons (Wolford, Johnson, Broermann, Wood, etc..) involved in the game plan. They have to keep WCH on their toes with a mixture of sweeps, runs, PA, Spread offense, and screens. This game could likely determine a top 2 spot and I would much rather play a team like Beechcroft or Miami Trace in the first round compared to London or JA.

CharlieMurphy
Waterboy

Post by CharlieMurphy »

Win the line of scrimmage and play old school ironmen football and we'll win this game. Smashmouth, play action and boots. Control the time and tempo. Let em wake up Saturday and feel this one!!

LBD0263
Riding the Bench

Post by LBD0263 »

I just hope the coaches don't become too conservative. If it's working keep going to the well until they stop it. At times we have completely abandoned the passing game trying to run the clock out way to early. Need to continue staying balanced throughout the game.

go court house
Freshman Team

Post by go court house »

countywide35 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:58 pm

That’s a big time game story line if there’s coaches and players suspended for ejections. If it happened late in the game of a front Runner for FAC , that the player playin was a starting player. And I couldn’t imagine an 8th grade coach helpin on the sidelines that he got so emotionally involved in the game takin notes to get himself tossed out of it either. So maybe it was the DC. I don’t know. If someone says it’s not the head then obviously they know which it was. If there’s players and coaches suspended. We will know eventually.

It isn’t the first time I’ve heard of WCH coaches players being tossed out. The Little Ohio Heritage Conference
(FAC pee wee programs ). After the 2019 season the league Kicked WCH out for just that : ejections out of a game

Don't paint a broad brush stroke. The program top to bottom at washington is good. The issue with the youth program was 1 coach who was kicked out of every youth sport in the county. Unfortunately this coach is still around at the Jr high level. He is a big issue but I'm guessing knows where the bodies are buried around here. 99 percent of all the people involved in the program from top to bottom are good men and are trying to change some of the cultural issues they were handed. No program is 100 percent clean.

As for the game Friday night. Make no mistake about it, if there was any Court House team that could beat Jackson since the FAC started, THIS is that team. It will take a full 4 qrts but this court house team is complete. This is going to be a very good game.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Bring on the shootout. I don’t want to see Jackson trying to establish the run….I want the passing game to open up the running game. Running game can be predictable a bit and penalties and fumbles have halted a lot of drives. Passing game is less predictable and way more space to cover.

That said Jones and Coffman are going to do well taking away two targets, that has to be a factor. Wood will get a lot of attention….should be fun to watch. My golf background leads me to believe the backs out of the backfield will be tough to cover along with stopping the run.

Should be an exciting game. Being a Jackson fan it’s been so great to see such quality opponents, matchups and games.

Leave a legacy Jackson kids.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Jackson by two scores

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

go court house wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:49 pm

Don't paint a broad brush stroke. The program top to bottom at washington is good. The issue with the youth program was 1 coach who was kicked out of every youth sport in the county. Unfortunately this coach is still around at the Jr high level. He is a big issue but I'm guessing knows where the bodies are buried around here. 99 percent of all the people involved in the program from top to bottom are good men and are trying to change some of the cultural issues they were handed. No program is 100 percent clean.

As for the game Friday night. Make no mistake about it, if there was any Court House team that could beat Jackson since the FAC started, THIS is that team. It will take a full 4 qrts but this court house team is complete. This is going to be a very good game.

Couldn’t agree anymore about that : the cultures at these two programs are completely opposite.

Football mommas in Jackson lay their babies down in the crib with a kiss goodnight on the forehead
whispering in their ear
HIT-HIT-HIT

However last time I’m talking about tossed out folk from WCH
We want your finally complete team complete when its kickoff time Friday.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Ironman92 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:44 pm Bring on the shootout. I don’t want to see Jackson trying to establish the run….I want the passing game to open up the running game. Running game can be predictable a bit and penalties and fumbles have halted a lot of drives. Passing game is less predictable and way more space to cover.

That said Jones and Coffman are going to do well taking away two targets, that has to be a factor. Wood will get a lot of attention….should be fun to watch. My golf background leads me to believe the backs out of the backfield will be tough to cover along with stopping the run.

Should be an exciting game. Being a Jackson fan it’s been so great to see such quality opponents, matchups and games.

Leave a legacy Jackson kids.

Let’s hope Those quality opponents, matchups , and games will be the difference maker.

wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

This is the most excitement I have seen in Washington CH since the 2001 team that went undefeated and made it to the 2nd round of the playoffs. This team has alot more weapons then that team . Each week they seem to step up a little more. Both teams have been battle tested in there own ways with teams they have played this season.

I think a very big factor in this game will be the team that stays tough and mentally focused. Those are the things that will really win this game . I know everyone is saying that will be WCH undoing but I truly think this group is ready and wants this game. Teams follow the lead of their senior groups and this group is hungry and have worked hard.

Lets Go Big Blue get the win !

jose
Freshman Team

Post by jose »

countywide35 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:25 pm
go court house wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:49 pm

Couldn’t agree anymore about that : the cultures at these two programs are completely opposite.

Football mommas in Jackson lay their babies down in the crib with a kiss goodnight on the forehead
whispering in their ear
HIT-HIT-HIT

However last time I’m talking about tossed out folk from WCH
We want your finally complete team complete when its kickoff time Friday.
99% are good? evidently you don't attend games----this team has zero discipline(from the staff) and hasn't since the current coach took over.

Return to “Football”