Trimble 6 - 30 Waterford 2022

Calvin
Freshman Team

Re: WK9: Trimble - Waterford

Post by Calvin »

Ff3233 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:38 pm
Calvin wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:18 pm
enigmaax wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:47 pm

If you are unable to distinguish between trolls and normal posts, you might be confused. I notice you didn’t actually answer a straightforward question.
That “troll” label you people throw out on anyone who’s posts you don’t like is hilarious. I don’t have time for those childish games and don’t really care what reason anyone has for posting. But since you’re so convinced and concerned that they’re “trolls” why don’t you say who they are? That’s pretty “straight forward” so should be simple enough for you.

Blue Tartan is one, thirtyonetrap is another. Anyone saying a team is winning because they bought or chose the refs is an idiot. Tvc has a person who assigns refs for the games. People calling Trimble thimble are another bunch of idiots. Me coming out and saying the tvc is bad isn't trolling, it's the truth and everyone knows it, especially this year. Very few people on hear actually talk the ins and outs of the game or players. Too many people on here just trying to start something and have no substance to their post, ie troll
And that’s exactly what you just did and have been doing. So by your own definition you are a “troll.”

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

enigmaax wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:30 pm
enigmaax wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:47 pm

If you are unable to distinguish between trolls and normal posts, you might be confused. I notice you didn’t actually answer a straightforward question.
That “troll” label you people throw out on anyone who’s posts you don’t like is hilarious. I don’t have time for those childish games and don’t really care what reason anyone has for posting. But since you’re so convinced and concerned that they’re “trolls” why don’t you say who they are? That’s pretty “straight forward” so should be simple enough for you.

Has nothing to do with what I like or don’t like. There’s literally one regular poster from Waterford on here that I know of - Chaw. You said “several” and characterized them a certain way, so I asked who you were talking about. It was a legit question that you are defensive about for some reason.
I get it, you’ve deemed one Waterford poster legit and the rest “trolls.” Has to be so because apparently you and the FF guy are the foremost authorities on Waterford posters. I simply asked you to identify the “trolls” pretending to be from Waterford. Since you know so much about them it should be easy. Then I can avoid them. But since your FF partner offered his “troll” definition it looks like you two are the “trolls” you are referring to. LOL

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

We make our own ketchup over here thank you very much. I always cheer for my cats from the best seat in the house right behind the offensive formations.

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

Calvin wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:46 am

Has nothing to do with what I like or don’t like. There’s literally one regular poster from Waterford on here that I know of - Chaw. You said “several” and characterized them a certain way, so I asked who you were talking about. It was a legit question that you are defensive about for some reason.
I get it, you’ve deemed one Waterford poster legit and the rest “trolls.” Has to be so because apparently you and the FF guy are the foremost authorities on Waterford posters. I simply asked you to identify the “trolls” pretending to be from Waterford. Since you know so much about them it should be easy. Then I can avoid them. But since your FF partner offered his “troll” definition it looks like you two are the “trolls” you are referring to. LOL
If I knew who you were talking about to begin with, I could absolutely tell you if they are really from Waterford or not. YOU made the original statement and then have yet to identify who you are talking about. I was never trying to change your opinion, I was just trying to figure out who you were talking about (hence a very simple question to you). It I s possible I’m missing someone but we will never know because you apparently have no idea who you are even talking about.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Calvin wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:31 am
Ff3233 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:38 pm

Blue Tartan is one, thirtyonetrap is another. Anyone saying a team is winning because they bought or chose the refs is an idiot. Tvc has a person who assigns refs for the games. People calling Trimble thimble are another bunch of idiots. Me coming out and saying the tvc is bad isn't trolling, it's the truth and everyone knows it, especially this year. Very few people on hear actually talk the ins and outs of the game or players. Too many people on here just trying to start something and have no substance to their post, ie troll
And that’s exactly what you just did and have been doing. So by your own definition you are a “troll.”
Got it. Great discussion

Fanatic
Varsity

Post by Fanatic »

What we have is a few TVC posters that want to talk about anything except football. They can’t admit Trimble is down and Waterford is the favorite. They can’t admit the TVC is down and just not very good this year. They will be back, but right now Waterford is the team to beat.
NY has a chance to win 2 or 3 tournament games, other than that, I See 1 team possibly winning a first round game. But don’t see any other teams winning A second round game. Except TVC champ Waterford.

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

enigmaax wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:51 am
Calvin wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:46 am

If I knew who you were talking about to begin with, I could absolutely tell you if they are really from Waterford or not. YOU made the original statement and then have yet to identify who you are talking about. I was never trying to change your opinion, I was just trying to figure out who you were talking about (hence a very simple question to you). It I s possible I’m missing someone but we will never know because you apparently have no idea who you are even talking about.
You claimed there is only one Waterford poster on here. I would think you could read the threads and see that there are more than that and not need me to tell you who they are. But it seems you have labeled people as "trolls" when you claim you don't even know what posters you are putting those labels on. Seems odd to me.

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

Fanatic wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:34 am What we have is a few TVC posters that want to talk about anything except football. They can’t admit Trimble is down and Waterford is the favorite. They can’t admit the TVC is down and just not very good this year. They will be back, but right now Waterford is the team to beat.
NY has a chance to win 2 or 3 tournament games, other than that, I See 1 team possibly winning a first round game. But don’t see any other teams winning A second round game. Except TVC champ Waterford.
You forgot to mention we have one poster on here who admittedly only posts on these threads to say how horrible the TVC is with the exception of Waterford in his opinion. Yes Waterford is the favorite this year, and I'm glad it is someone other than Thimble. But Waterford is not the dynasty that some of their fans, and some others who just want to bash the rest of the TVC, are trying to make them out to be. With four championships in 28 years I don't consider that a dynasty. But some might, and I respect their opinion. What I don't respect are those who discredit every other team and all the other players in the TVC and refer to them as "terrible" and "horrible." Then call anyone who disagrees with them a "troll."

Gray Cat
Varsity

Re: WK9 Trimble - Waterford

Post by Gray Cat »

This century we are at about an 80% winning percentage against Waterford. If you count last century it is probably higher than that. I wouldn't count them as a dynasty in the Hocking, but to each their own. They might get their one win for the 2020's decade this year then it will be back to normal until the 2030's come around is my prediction. Go Tomcats!

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

Lol
Last edited by enigmaax on Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Gray Cat wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:54 am This century we are at about an 80% winning percentage against Waterford. If you count last century it is probably higher than that. I wouldn't count them as a dynasty in the Hocking, but to each their own. They might get their one win for the 2020's decade this year then it will be back to normal until the 2030's come around is my prediction. Go Tomcats!
Trimble poster #1 unofficially conceding this year's game to Waterford.

Got a prediction on the score?

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

efarns wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:44 am
Gray Cat wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:54 am This century we are at about an 80% winning percentage against Waterford. If you count last century it is probably higher than that. I wouldn't count them as a dynasty in the Hocking, but to each their own. They might get their one win for the 2020's decade this year then it will be back to normal until the 2030's come around is my prediction. Go Tomcats!

Do you troll all threads, or just the ones that have to do with the TVC Hocking? I get it, you're still butt hurt because Fart Frye couldn't get in the TVC. But stop trying to make our league look bad with your asinine comments. You wanted so desperately to get in so to now take every chance you get to degrade the league you wanted in makes you look foolish. Grow up.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

:)
Gray Cat wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:13 pm

Do you troll all threads, or just the ones that have to do with the TVC Hocking? I get it, you're still butt hurt because Fart Frye couldn't get in the TVC. But stop trying to make our league look bad with your asinine comments. You wanted so desperately to get in so to now take every chance you get to degrade the league you wanted in makes you look foolish. Grow up.
Just asking about your insight on this year's game. I haven't seen Trimble at all this year. Do you see them having any advantages on the field they might be able to exploit?

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

efarns wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:36 pm :)

Just asking about your insight on this year's game. I haven't seen Trimble at all this year. Do you see them having any advantages on the field they might be able to exploit?
We have made some recent changes, for the better IMO, and will have a different look this week. I do see some areas we can take advantage of, but if I told you I'd have to, well you know the rest :o

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Gray Cat wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:48 pm
efarns wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:36 pm :)

We have made some recent changes, for the better IMO, and will have a different look this week. I do see some areas we can take advantage of, but if I told you I'd have to, well you know the rest :o
:D Then maybe you'd better keep that to yourself.

It sounds like you're reserving a glimmer of optimism.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Calvin wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:34 am
Fanatic wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:34 am What we have is a few TVC posters that want to talk about anything except football. They can’t admit Trimble is down and Waterford is the favorite. They can’t admit the TVC is down and just not very good this year. They will be back, but right now Waterford is the team to beat.
You forgot to mention we have one poster on here who admittedly only posts on these threads to say how horrible the TVC is with the exception of Waterford in his opinion. Yes Waterford is the favorite this year, and I'm glad it is someone other than Thimble. But Waterford is not the dynasty that some of their fans, and some others who just want to bash the rest of the TVC, are trying to make them out to be. With four championships in 28 years I don't consider that a dynasty. But some might, and I respect their opinion. What I don't respect are those who discredit every other team and all the other players in the TVC and refer to them as "terrible" and "horrible." Then call anyone who disagrees with them a "troll."
I don't remember seeing anyone on here saying Waterford owns the tvc. Trimble would be the team mentioned for that moniker for the hocking and NY for the Ohio. Those 2 plus waterford are the only legit programs in the tvc. Fans of that league may get upset with that, but its pretty easy to see. I gave you the names of the posters coming on this site and saying Waterford cheats by choosing their own refs and that you're down 3 scores before you step on the field, yet you totally ignored your own request. People can disagree all they want on here, but the discussion I referred to was Waterford being labeled a home field ref "cheating" venue, which it clearly isn't. Southern and eastern fans are on here saying that yet they get trounced on their home field as well. Nothing against the players, I'm sure they work hard and try their best, but the tvc is an awful football conference

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Noone from ff is hurt by not getting in the tvc, especially for football. Plus we were trying to get in the Ohio not the hocking. I for one celebrated when we didn't get voted in. Who wants to drive to vc every other year or wellston to see us win by 40? Rather have zanesville or linsly. Good luck to you, here's hoping Trimble gets to 2 wins this year. Notice we call you Trimble and not Thimble like the tvc ites you are defending.

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

Ff3233 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:00 pm

Noone from ff is hurt by not getting in the tvc, especially for football. Plus we were trying to get in the Ohio not the hocking. I for one celebrated when we didn't get voted in. Who wants to drive to vc every other year or wellston to see us win by 40? Rather have zanesville or linsly. Good luck to you, here's hoping Trimble gets to 2 wins this year. Notice we call you Trimble and not Thimble like the tvc ites you are defending.
We’ve got two wins (obviously a funny joke) Lol. Hoping for a third.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Glousterite wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:26 pm
Ff3233 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:00 pm

We’ve got two wins (obviously a funny joke) Lol. Hoping for a third.
Left off belpre, for obvious reasons. I think unfortunately we have a contract with them for the next 2 years

Splashshooter
Waterboy

Post by Splashshooter »

Calvin wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:21 pm If all I paid attention to were the supercilious posts and comments that the Waterford and Fort Frye posters make towards the rest of the teams in the Hocking and the league as a whole I’d probably surmise that Waterford has 20 or so league championships. Since those two seem to think Waterford is way too good for the Hocking maybe they should form their own conference. Maybe invite Linsley, Big Red, Kirkland, heck throw Massillon in there. Based on the comments on here FF and Waterford should probably dominate that league.
I mean Waterford and the Fort are definitely the best two teams in Washington county and they are also the smallest. Which shows a lot. They definitely have two of the best coaching staffs around and you can’t deny that. They both don’t have the numbers that all of those teams have. But they both have heart. And this is coming from a Warren graduate

Return to “Football”