CB #'s and Total Enrollment

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Re: CB #'s and Total Enrollment

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:16 pm
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:27 am
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:14 am

They don’t count the ones that live out of District and should be going to other schools. The excuse, Oh, but they live closer to the Burg schools and have been going there forever therefore doesn’t count lol. The OHSAA says it counts that’s why the Burgs CB number is 20 about every year.

You know we don’t count some of those kids because most of them are more than likely not even playing and there is a HUGE difference in kids that live on your border to hand picking what players you want to come in!!’

WHY IN THE F$&K CANT YOU IDIOTS SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN THAT!!!

UNFU$&?INGBELIEVABLE!!
The CB number is based on the kids playing, the ones going to Burg and not playing doesn’t count on the Cb numbers.

You Wheelersburg idiots just don’t get it lol.

UNFU$&?INGBiEVABLE!!

See once again your idioism shows!! I know that’s how they get the CB number!! I meant they are on the team but don’t even see the field!!

UNF#$&INGBELIEVABLE HOW DUMB SOME OF YOU ARE!!!

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Pinwheel wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:49 pm

They don’t count the ones that live out of District and should be going to other schools. The excuse, Oh, but they live closer to the Burg schools and have been going there forever therefore doesn’t count lol. The OHSAA says it counts that’s why the Burgs CB number is 20 about every year.

You know we don’t count some of those kids because most of them are more than likely not even playing and there is a HUGE difference in kids that live on your border to hand picking what players you want to come in!!’

UNFU$&?INGBELIEVABLE!!

Dang dude,hope your Dr. Has you on some good BP meds , don't let them get to ya 😆

You worry about and I’ll worry about me okay sporto!!!

I’m tired at how clueless some of these Ironton posters are!!

I really hope they meet up again in the playoffs!!!

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:21 pm

UNFU$&?INGBELIEVABLE!!

Dang dude,hope your Dr. Has you on some good BP meds , don't let them get to ya 😆

I hope we meet up in the playoffs again too, I’m tired of how clueless some of these Burg posters are. Some need to read up on what the CB numbers mean. You can’t tell me that none of the players that make up the Burgs CB number of 20 have zero impact lol, and I’ve never once said that our transfers haven’t had an impact, sure they have. You guys act like none of yours has ever had an impact lol. The only thing I can say is get over it, both Teams have benefited from transfers over the years.
PERIOD……..

mustard
Varsity

Post by mustard »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:00 pm

I hope we meet up in the playoffs again too, I’m tired of how clueless some of these Burg posters are. Some need to read up on what the CB numbers mean. You can’t tell me that none of the players that make up the Burgs CB number of 20 have zero impact lol, and I’ve never once said that our transfers haven’t had an impact, sure they have. You guys act like none of yours has ever had an impact lol. The only thing I can say is get over it, both Teams have benefited from transfers over the years.
PERIOD……..
Of course they have impact but yours have had immediate impact. That’s what they are saying. I agree burg fans beat a dead horse on it but it’s 100% true.

BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

PERIOD……..
Burg fans are competing with CG's hc for the cry baby trophy in southeast ohio. They talk all this stuff about how they coach up kids but haven't competed for a title in how long now? Small town hate. These yocals live to hate & gossip about other people because when they wake up everyday in seo, there is NOTHING else to do. They grow up arguing over the same run down crop of mates, competing for the same broke dick jobs, & telling the same ol washed up stories for 40 years. Love to be miserable and love to hate. One of the longest convos they can conduct is about who is sick this week or what they think someone else is doing in their own home and how it's all wrong. So much self indignation coming from a region that consistently fails in everything. Burg fans flex privlege like it's a badge and are so narrow in their life experience they think privlege is a flex. Must be nice living "just out of district" and having a mommy or daddy that can take ya lil soft suburb ass to school everyday so you are not a REAL "transfer" but if a kid transfers in and maybe doesn't have the same access within their family unit and maybe are single parent kids or living w a grandparent and have to walk or take a bus they are "recruits" and bad "transfers." At the end of the day burg fans are flexing their classism and showing us their weakness and vanity.

BTWN_THE_LINE
BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

mustard wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:21 pm

PERIOD……..
Of course they have impact but yours have had immediate impact. That’s what they are saying. I agree burg fans beat a dead horse on it but it’s 100% true.
I personally think burg should be careful what they wish for. Might get that rematch and get beat by 40.

BTWN_THE_LINE
NW97
Freshman Team

Post by NW97 »

I can add this. Nobody from Burg has came out to Northwest and pulled one kid, then approached a standout 7th grader also. Just sayin

BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

NW97 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:34 pm I can add this. Nobody from Burg has came out to Northwest and pulled one kid, then approached a standout 7th grader also. Just sayin
Nobody has provided documented evidence that anyone has. Rumor don't count as much as seo wants it to. 😂

BTWN_THE_LINE
mustard
Varsity

Post by mustard »

BigCarlito72 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:42 pm
NW97 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:34 pm I can add this. Nobody from Burg has came out to Northwest and pulled one kid, then approached a standout 7th grader also. Just sayin
Nobody has provided documented evidence that anyone has. Rumor don't count as much as seo wants it to. 😂
Not believing it is…… :lol:

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

PERIOD……..
Who on this team besides Perkins and Felder has had an immediate impact when they came to Ironton.

Pinwheel
JV Team

Post by Pinwheel »

UNFU$&?INGBELIEVABLE!!

Lmao 🤣🤣 ok then

mustard
Varsity

Post by mustard »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:02 pm

PERIOD……..
Who on this team besides Perkins and Felder has had an immediate impact when they came to Ironton.
Keyes
Terry
Kid from northwest
Lineman from south point

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

mustard wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:23 pm

Keyes
Terry
Kid from northwest
Lineman from south point
Wrong

Keyes came as a Sophomore, didn’t start, he built himself up to where he is now at Ironton. You wouldn’t believe the difference in him from his Sophomore year to now. He bought into the program and worked his tail off.

Terry has been at Ironton.

Who’s the kid from Northwest and the Lineman from South Point?

NW97
Freshman Team

Post by NW97 »

Copas

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

UNFU$&?INGBELIEVABLE!!
The CB number is based on the kids playing, the ones going to Burg and not playing doesn’t count on the Cb numbers.

UNFU$&?INGBiEVABLE!!
You act as if all of these “border kids” play football. Many don’t, yet those kids increase the number of kids in the school and impact division. It’s not just CB that’s impacted 🤦‍♂️

At the end of the day, these kids that do play football. Learn at Burg, grow up in Burg’s system…. They are not kids developed and trained by another program that Burg plucks to improve their team.

Ironton has kids from four different states that transferred to Ironton in high school! These are not kids that grew up in the system. These kids spent most of their lives being taught by other coaches and were recruited based on their football talent only!

Again, this is not rocket science. The difference is extremely simple to understand.

LockHerUp
Freshman Team

Post by LockHerUp »

Agreed. It is simple. Non-wheelersburg kids playing for wheelersburg = good.
Non-Ironton kids playing for Ironton = bad. I think I understand now. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

RBH23 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:59 pm

UNFU$&?INGBELIEVABLE!!

UNFU$&?INGBiEVABLE!!
You act as if all of these “border kids” play football. Many don’t, yet those kids increase the number of kids in the school and impact division. It’s not just CB that’s impacted 🤦‍♂️

At the end of the day, these kids that do play football. Learn at Burg, grow up in Burg’s system…. They are not kids developed and trained by another program that Burg plucks to improve their team.

Ironton has kids from four different states that transferred to Ironton in high school! These are not kids that grew up in the system. These kids spent most of their lives being taught by other coaches and were recruited based on their football talent only!

Again, this is not rocket science. The difference is extremely simple to understand.
Maybe next season they will learn how to find the end zone against Ironton. #LearnAtBurg 😂

BTWN_THE_LINE
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

LockHerUp wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:26 am Agreed. It is simple. Non-wheelersburg kids playing for wheelersburg = good.
Non-Ironton kids playing for Ironton = bad. I think I understand now. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
pretty much sums it up.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:15 pm

Keyes
Terry
Kid from northwest
Lineman from south point
Wrong

Keyes came as a Sophomore, didn’t start, he built himself up to where he is now at Ironton. You wouldn’t believe the difference in him from his Sophomore year to now. He bought into the program and worked his tail off.

Like I said, Perkins and Felder has been the only immediate impact players on this team when they came to Ironton, all of the rest of the players mentioned didn't start when they came to Ironton.

mustard
Varsity

Post by mustard »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:35 pm
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:15 pm

Keyes
Terry
Kid from northwest
Lineman from south point
Wrong

Like I said, Perkins and Felder has been the only immediate impact players on this team when they came to Ironton, all of the rest of the players mentioned didn't start when they came to Ironton.
So? They all start now and they were at other high schools or going into high school prior to coming. But again who cares? Not sure why Ironton fans try to explain it as if it’s not happening but it is. I’m for the recruiting though. Just can’t understand why Ironton fans can’t admit it.

Return to “Football”