Waterford 44 - 6 Southern 2022

Blue Tartan
Waterboy

Re: WK8 Waterford - Southern

Post by Blue Tartan »

Blue Tartan wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:22 pm
Stan Smith wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:19 pm
Blue Tartan wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:14 pm

Not saying they do it every game. But they do it for sure. And having an assigner does not mean a school can't choose who they get to officiate. They can and do at times.
You seem pretty confident of this. Care to prove it?
I'll let you prove me wrong LOL. I'll wait.
If there was nothing to this you two jokers wouldn't be on here trying to discredit it. I see this complaint on posts for pretty much every Hocking game so it's not like it isn't well known. And you two make it even more likely with your desperate attempts to prove it wrong LOL.

Living the dream in Middleport Metro
Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Blue Tartan wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:24 pm
Stan Smith wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:19 pm

You seem pretty confident of this. Care to prove it?
If there was nothing to this you two jokers wouldn't be on here trying to discredit it. I see this complaint on posts for pretty much every Hocking game so it's not like it isn't well known. And you two make it even more likely with your desperate attempts to prove it wrong LOL.
Last 6 games Waterford has out scored southern 249-38 so as you can see there is no need to cheat

Jim Ryan
JV Team

Post by Jim Ryan »

Blue Tartan wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:16 pm So, back to my post, good luck to Cass and the Tornadoes. You know with this being a key game you are already down by two or three scores before you step on the field so light it up tonight so none of that will matter.
Thanks. We are aware of what we will be facing. Hopefully the refs aren't as bad as what I heard they were in the Eastern game. We've had our share of doozies over there though so who knows. I just hope we can keep it close enough for it to matter. Probably have to out score them by a bunch to have any chance.

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Jim Ryan wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:32 pm
Blue Tartan wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:16 pm So, back to my post, good luck to Cass and the Tornadoes. You know with this being a key game you are already down by two or three scores before you step on the field so light it up tonight so none of that will matter.
Thanks. We are aware of what we will be facing. Hopefully the refs aren't as bad as what I heard they were in the Eastern game. We've had our share of doozies over there though so who knows. I just hope we can keep it close enough for it to matter. Probably have to out score them by a bunch to have any chance.
You won’t

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Blue Tartan wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:21 pm
Buckeye2021 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:20 pm
Last 2 games at Racine Waterford won 55-0 and 47-12 we must have a traveling crew
Yea that proves that they don't hire homers at home. I guess you got me there LOL.
Also proves what everyone is saying that Waterford doesn't need to do it either.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Buckeye2021 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:31 pm
Blue Tartan wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:24 pm

Last 6 games Waterford has out scored southern 249-38 so as you can see there is no need to cheat
Lol. Yep, really looks like you need to cheat. Especially against those amazing southern and Eastern teams!!

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

Of course waterford cheats. How do you think I git those new donkeys and that plow?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

27/07 Waterford

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
McChicken
Riding the Bench

Post by McChicken »

I'm sure the 4 black refs that did the game tonight were homers. Probably waterford grads.

Stan Smith
Freshman Team

Post by Stan Smith »

Waterford 44-6 final

Chaw
Freshman Team

Post by Chaw »

Stan Smith wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:55 pm Waterford 44-6 final
also...waterford had 9 penalties for 106 yds
southern had i think 2 penalties for 10 yds
homer crew does it again!!

Chaw
Freshman Team

Post by Chaw »

and the Eastern game was tilted way in Easterns favor by a long shot...wasnt even close

Chaw
Freshman Team

Post by Chaw »

Waterford...Fort Frye.... all the success starts at the peewee level of football...They both beat up the Marietta league until they folded...now they are in the tvc league and beating up on them...it starts at the lower levels...playing hard young results in success in high school...also leave the mommas and the crying out of it...

Splashshooter
Waterboy

Post by Splashshooter »

Blue Tartan wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:08 pm
Stan Smith wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:05 pm
Blue Tartan wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:04 pm

The coaches/schools can pick who they want and don't want to officiate their games. So, yea they do pay them and they can pick who they get.
Nope
Did you see the video the coach from Eastern shared of the play at Waterford? If that didn't have homer written all over it nothing does. :lol:
Did you watch the game. Eastern got every call that game. Not one call was in the favor of Waterford.

Splashshooter
Waterboy

Post by Splashshooter »

Chaw wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:30 pm Waterford...Fort Frye.... all the success starts at the peewee level of football...They both beat up the Marietta league until they folded...now they are in the tvc league and beating up on them...it starts at the lower levels...playing hard young results in success in high school...also leave the mommas and the crying out of it...
Exactly they can’t compete with Waterford so they try to blame the refs. Actually when Waterford plays at home I feel as they are at a disadvantage

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Re: Waterford 44 - 6 Southern 2022

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Interesting. Waterford fans crying “troll” when people complain about the refs, and then cry about the refs being against Waterford. Seems to be a common theme with you people. You say what you want but anyone else says it and they’re a “troll.” No wonder no one likes you people.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:00 am Interesting. Waterford fans crying “troll” when people complain about the refs, and then cry about the refs being against Waterford. Seems to be a common theme with you people. You say what you want but anyone else says it and they’re a “troll.” No wonder no one likes you people.
Lol. Noone complaining about the refs. Just trying to show the oblivious that eastern and southern gets curb stomped no matter who the refs are or where the game is played. He'll, you could put eastern, southern and Meigs together and maybe then you might be able to win. And that's a big maybe

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Ff3233 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:47 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:00 am Interesting. Waterford fans crying “troll” when people complain about the refs, and then cry about the refs being against Waterford. Seems to be a common theme with you people. You say what you want but anyone else says it and they’re a “troll.” No wonder no one likes you people.
Lol. Noone complaining about the refs. Just trying to show the oblivious that eastern and southern gets curb stomped no matter who the refs are or where the game is played. He'll, you could put eastern, southern and Meigs together and maybe then you might be able to win. And that's a big maybe
Curious why you are constantly trolling TVC threads bashing TVC teams. Aren’t you from Fort Frye? The guy that said you are butt hurt about not getting in the TVC must be right. Why else would you spend so much time bashing teams that your team doesn’t even play? Sad life you must have.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:17 pm
Curious why you are constantly trolling TVC threads bashing TVC teams. Aren’t you from Fort Frye? The guy that said you are butt hurt about not getting in the TVC must be right. Why else would you spend so much time bashing teams that your team doesn’t even play? Sad life you must have.
Root for Waterford when they aren't playing Fort Frye. Don't like Waterford called cheats. Not bashing the tvc, just stating what everyone already knows. Like how you won't cop to calling Waterford cheats, just keep trying to deflect and changing the narrative. We may play NY, play Trimble next year, so try to keep track of the tvc. But like I said, they're the only 3 worth keeping track of. Sorry that hurts your feelings, truth vs trolling must have the same meaning to you.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Ff3233 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:42 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:17 pm
Root for Waterford when they aren't playing Fort Frye. Don't like Waterford called cheats. Not bashing the tvc, just stating what everyone already knows. Like how you won't cop to calling Waterford cheats, just keep trying to deflect and changing the narrative. We may play NY, play Trimble next year, so try to keep track of the tvc. But like I said, they're the only 3 worth keeping track of. Sorry that hurts your feelings, truth vs trolling must have the same meaning to you.
No, you’re trolling. You have changed your tune a little though. You were calling the whole league terrible just a few days ago. Now you say there are three teams that aren’t terrible. BTW we beat one of those three. Now it’s teams that play FF that are the only good ones even though we beat one. Just shows you are butt hurt because you didn’t get in the league and those teams won’t play you. Hey have you checked on Eastern’s record against Fort Frye?

Return to “Football”