Final - Ironton 12 Massillon Washington 14 - JV

RBH23
SE

Re: Ironton vs Massillon Washington JV game updates

Post by RBH23 »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:46 am
mackdog wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:43 am
Beergogglebluez wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:37 am

I’m sure they are all home grown lol. There District is 10 times the size of our area. I’m sure people move to that district as well.
Bigger district doesn't equal an advantage. Actually, a district such as Ironton that is smaller offers great advantages because the community isn't spread out.
My point is people are delusional if they think a school only has kids in the district. If so that’s awesome but I highly doubt any school that goes 10-0 every year doesn’t have people move in. They wanna play for that school as well. I’m not a tiger fan I’m a Portsmouth fan but that stuff goes on even if CB balance is zero.
Again, it’s not easy moving into a town like Kirtland simply due to economics; it’s a fairly well off community. They also have closed borders, so can’t just transfer without a physical move.

As for the MAC schools, they do not have kids bouncing amongst the programs. Transfers are extremely rare.

RBH23
SE

Re: Final - Ironton 12 Massillon Washington 14 - JV

Post by RBH23 »

noreply66 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:34 am When Massillon was a powerhouse year in and year out, wasn't it just one school and now two Jackson and Washington?
Massillon Jackson has been around for quite a while but has grown significantly. During Massillon’s powerhouse years, I believe Jackson was a much smaller school.

pinhead
Waterboy

Re: Ironton vs Massillon Washington JV game updates

Post by pinhead »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:46 am
pinhead wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:05 pm
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:00 pm

I agree, that’s what we’ll have to keep doing at the lower levels to keep improving at the Varsity level, that’s why Kirtland is so good.

That or just keep bringing in the best athletes from the areas.

Kirkland is all home grown why bring them into it
Great post idiot!! The name sure fits lol.

Thanks buttface :x :lol: :x

Return to “Football”