Ironton ranked #1 in DV Top 25: /via BlackSwamp.com/Martin - RPI Burg does not make top 25 rankings

522Pirate
Varsity

Re: Ironton ranked #1 in DV Top 25: /via BlackSwamp.com/Martin - RPI Burg does not make top 25 rankings

Post by 522Pirate »

Pretty certain he’s at Bowling Green now

DcP3407
Riding the Bench

Re: Ironton ranked #1 in DV Top 25: /via BlackSwamp.com/Martin - RPI Burg does not make top 25 rankings

Post by DcP3407 »

522Pirate wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:51 am Pretty certain he’s at Bowling Green now
I thought he was a senior. Thanks.

I am guessing they returned everyone else? Maybe some new talent?

I also think it is very interesting to see Coldwater back in Div.V. I would have to consider them a favorite moving forward. Hard to argue with their consistency and the model by which they do things.

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

Not sure what HP has returning or added…I believe the QB is back and is pretty good but other than that I really don’t know.

I agree anytime you see Coldwater, regardless of up year or down year, you’re probably in for a tough matchup.

Taylormade
Freshman Team

Post by Taylormade »

Polls dont mean Jack squat,unless your Portsmouth. If you know you know 8)

Mr Shifty
Riding the Bench

Post by Mr Shifty »

Ironton has a good team but they're sorely lacking for RB's...I mean, they have decent speed back there but they do NOT have a power runner. I still say Carter is better than the others (at least in being able to bull his way through tacklers) but he's not being used. None of our memories are that bad we've forgot how good he was in the night and tenth grade, are we? Anyway..I can't see Ironton getting more than two wins in the playoffs, certainly not more than three.

There's no reason to blow up on me, that's my opinion, I think I'm entitled. If you disagree with me, that's ok, no reason to get angry

THEEE_GAME
Varsity

Post by THEEE_GAME »

Mr Shifty wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:04 pm Ironton has a good team but they're sorely lacking for RB's...I mean, they have decent speed back there but they do NOT have a power runner. I still say Carter is better than the others (at least in being able to bull his way through tacklers) but he's not being used. None of our memories are that bad we've forgot how good he was in the night and tenth grade, are we? Anyway..I can't see Ironton getting more than two wins in the playoffs, certainly not more than three.

There's no reason to blow up on me, that's my opinion, I think I'm entitled. If you disagree with me, that's ok, no reason to get angry
He doesn't seem comfortable with the ball.

callie15
Varsity

Post by callie15 »

Hard to beat the tri state fighting tigers

MyBodyDifferent
Freshman Team

Post by MyBodyDifferent »

THEEE_GAME wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:10 pm
Mr Shifty wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:04 pm Ironton has a good team but they're sorely lacking for RB's...I mean, they have decent speed back there but they do NOT have a power runner. I still say Carter is better than the others (at least in being able to bull his way through tacklers) but he's not being used. None of our memories are that bad we've forgot how good he was in the night and tenth grade, are we? Anyway..I can't see Ironton getting more than two wins in the playoffs, certainly not more than three.

He doesn't seem comfortable with the ball.
I thought so as well looks like he doesn't want to run but that's just an observation from the few times he has carried it

*MrFirstTake*

Return to “Football”