WK13 Ironton vs. The Burg

MrFirstTake
SE

Re: WK13 Ironton vs. The Burg

Post by MrFirstTake »

At one point the starting and backup QB were from different schools and all the starters in the backfield under the previous staff but people gloss over that because it doesn’t fit the narrative they try to paint for irontons current staff like that’s the only reason they’re winning

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Tristan Cox QB gage Salyers QB
Palladino RB Young Rb Andrew Scott Rb
Lucas Campbell Te
That’s off the top of my head all starters under the previous staff at the same time from other schools and there were more but you dominated Ironton then so the transfers/recruits didn’t matter then I guess 🤷‍♂️

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

Can anyone tell me why mytown is not covering this huge game? When ohsaa and spectrum are not showing any games on Saturday. If that’s the case mytown or someone else would be able to televise this game.

TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

I understand the schools want to sell tickets, but that place will be jam packed and there is people that cannot make it to the game that’s really enjoyed mytown’s production of these games.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

I think it ohhsa that is not allowing any free live streams at this point , but could be wrong .

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

biggdowgg wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:07 am I think it ohhsa that is not allowing any free live streams at this point , but could be wrong .
Ours is free live steam. Wish this one was so I could watch it

6O HORN3TS 🐝
biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Kirtland80 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:40 am
biggdowgg wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:07 am I think it ohhsa that is not allowing any free live streams at this point , but could be wrong .

Ok ,thanks not sure what the deal is with mytowntv, no other teams in this area are playing so they should be at this game

Lavon Helm
Riding the Bench

Post by Lavon Helm »

SciotoCfootball wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:57 pm
Lavon Helm wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:22 am
THEEE_GAME wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:40 pm Word is Wiley IS playing for Ironton. Apparently Burg D will have to guess what to prepare for. Nice slight of hand by coaching staff and it almost when off without a hitch but Ironton fans talked about it on social media.
No one was trying to hide it. He had to see how he progressed. Still not guaranteed.
If he is able to play, do you automatically give him the keys to the offense?
Yes, without a doubt. No offense to the freshman, but Ironton can't afford fumbled snaps in this one. The pressure will be quite different than the last two games.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Just curious as to why you guys are able to stream your game but no one else is allowed!!

This game needs streamed because that stadium can’t hold all of the people that want to watch, especially the visitors side

heiners
Waterboy

Post by heiners »

no way in hell these 2 teams fill up this stadium if you dont have enough room on vistors side go to other side dont bother ya all to do at at all your home games where both sides are crappy and small besides wasnt you the one complaing you was going to go becasue of ticket prices lmfao wont see you no more after saturday anyway you will be over on basketball 30

TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:43 am

Just curious as to why you guys are able to stream your game but no one else is allowed!!

This game needs streamed because that stadium can’t hold all of the people that want to watch, especially the visitors side
It’s because Ironton athletic director wants them to sell as many tickets as they can and for people to go to the game. Mytown has said from the get go they would be there as long as OHSAA wasn’t allowing it. This is not mytown tv problem, by the way they do a wonderful job.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

I highly doubt they fill the stadium up either way ,this very game was held here 10 years ago with no problem and way less people going to games today dues to ticket prices,only on line purchases, and your average fans not from either school not going because of the first 2 reasons....then add in cold weather.

scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

These days transfers are part of the game at some schools and as long as the head coach isn't recruiting its ok !

Burg grad 85
scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

TigerMania wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:14 am

It’s because Ironton athletic director wants them to sell as many tickets as they can and for people to go to the game. Mytown has said from the get go they would be there as long as OHSAA wasn’t allowing it. This is not mytown tv problem, by the way they do a wonderful job.
Jackson is live streaming their game tonight on their YouTube channel

Burg grad 85
scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

portsmouth Coliseum is plenty big enough to hold all fans

Burg grad 85
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Yeah and the parking is a mess down there I don't care what Trojans fans want to say, talked with quite a few ppl that I work with and all of them said the same thing. No interest in going down and trying to find a place for parking and then get back to my car and hope nothing has happened to it. Jackson and Western Brown is on the Jackson youtube channel but I believe they said the commentary is by HS students.

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

I have no answer for that. All I know is CVC TV is airing ours

6O HORN3TS 🐝
TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

Just hate it that Jackson,Kirtland, Fairland, and other schools can do this and they don’t even have the excellent coverage of mytown like Ironton does. Yet, we can’t because they are worried about money. How about the grandparents and fans that would like to make it to this game and can’t? They will blame OHSAA or mytown instead of themselves for this.

TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

scott1297 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:30 am portsmouth Coliseum is plenty big enough to hold all fans
This stadium is really nice, but cannot handle the fan capacity for both of these teams. Sure hope they are bringing extra bleachers in.

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

If you look online, it costs $150 to stream the games if I’m reading correctly. Not sure if a host site can deny/approve that. Could just be MyTown doesn’t want to deal with it?

Return to “Football”