WK 8: River Valley (2-3) @ Vinton County (4-2)

NY BUCK
All State

WK 8: River Valley (2-3) @ Vinton County (4-2)

Post by NY BUCK »

Vikings get back on track this week.

Ff3233
All Conference

Re: WK 8: River Valley (2-3) @ Vinton County (4-2)

Post by Ff3233 »

NY BUCK wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:39 am Vikings get back on track this week.
No doubt. Stay within the Ohio division and they have a chance

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

You can listen to this game live on WJEH 93.1 The Wolf. Join Eric and Carl at 6:40pm with the Pre-game Show! Go Raiders!

Once A Raider, Always A Raider!
Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Ff3233 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:46 am
Go troll someone else’s thread. VC won every statistical category against Warren and lost because of a drive killing 3rd quarter holding penalty and a turnover in the 4th quarter. I bet you didn’t even go to the game. Just because the Ohio division doesn’t want fort Frye doesn’t mean you have to troll them. Get over yourself.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

The Vikings should be able to get over the disappointment of losing to Warren by taking out their frustration against River Valley.

bigblue52
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue52 »

Dundas wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:43 pm
Go troll someone else’s thread. VC won every statistical category against Warren and lost because of a drive killing 3rd quarter holding penalty and a turnover in the 4th quarter. I bet you didn’t even go to the game. Just because the Ohio division doesn’t want fort Frye doesn’t mean you have to troll them. Get over yourself.
Or they lost because #2 in white ran for 260 yards and 4 TD's... just food for thought

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

This one will be live on BMG Media Vinton County. Pregame should begin around 6:50 but we will start the stream early for the homecoming festivities. Search BMG Vinton County on Facebook or YouTube.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

bigblue52 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:45 am
Or they lost because #2 in white ran for 260 yards and 4 TD's... just food for thought
That definitely helped warrens case. On the broadcast I posed the thought of that game being a Conference championship game if Warren had been voted into the TVC. Was a great game and would’ve been a great conference game. I was surprised at how many Warren fans made the trip honestly. You all had more fans in the stands than any TVC team we play minus wellston and Nelsonville York.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

Dundas wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:25 pm

That definitely helped warrens case. On the broadcast I posed the thought of that game being a Conference championship game if Warren had been voted into the TVC. Was a great game and would’ve been a great conference game. I was surprised at how many Warren fans made the trip honestly. You all had more fans in the stands than any TVC team we play minus wellston and Nelsonville York.
Let the trolls troll......lol

beg003
All Conference

Post by beg003 »

I completely agree. We typically draw well for everything, especially now that football has improved. Would love to see us get back in the TVC. Lots of old rivalries could get going again, with a school like VC becoming a solid game every year. I just don’t see the downside to voting us back in.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

beg003 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:41 pm

I completely agree. We typically draw well for everything, especially now that football has improved. Would love to see us get back in the TVC. Lots of old rivalries could get going again, with a school like VC becoming a solid game every year. I just don’t see the downside to voting us back in.
I’m guessing if Warren continues to play TVC teams in as many sports as possible, it will only help their case. With Warren getting new facilities and being competitive in most sports, it could happen.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Good Luck Raiders!

96Champ
Riding the Bench

Post by 96Champ »

VINTON has not even come close of playing Warren's schedule. Vinton loses 2 more if playing Fort and Dover which would made them with same record going in. Warren also ran the ball which Vinton couldn't stop, why pass when the run game was in high gear? Anyway good luck to VC Rest of year

Return to “Football”