Ironton, Trimble, Waverly, Wheelersburg, Jackson on another level

SEO FOOTBALL
Waterboy

Ironton, Trimble, Waverly, Wheelersburg, Jackson on another level

Post by SEO FOOTBALL »

all 5 stars of SEO Football

Kudos to Waverly and Trimble the most though. All home grown talent lol (no transfers)

Proud_Pirate63
S

Re: Ironton, Trimble, Waverly, Wheelersburg, Jackson on another level

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Except for the players that transferred to Waverly from West. 😉

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Trimble was lucky to get past NY which lost to Newark Catholic big. Now what would the other four do against NC? I can see Ironton, Jackson and Waverly putting up a good game, but with Burg struggling right now they might have trouble with NC.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

Post by BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI »

SEO FOOTBALL wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:00 am all 5 stars of SEO Football

Kudos to Waverly and Trimble the most though. All home grown talent lol (no transfers)
With one of the state's highest CB numbers in all divisions, Wheelersburg should just label itself as a private academy.

Givin' it to ya straight 100%, Your BIG DADDY FROM CINCINNATI!
wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:02 am

With one of the state's highest CB numbers in all divisions, Wheelersburg should just label itself as a private academy.
Already been discussed. At length as to why burgs can numbers are high. I’ll remind everyone again. Quite a few live in other school districts but live in the Wheelersburg zip code. What you and others should know is 99% of their players started at burg in kindergarten. It’s been like that for a long time.

However, thank goodness for valley transfers, eh!

Lol.

SWHITE2002
JV Team

Post by SWHITE2002 »

This year? Wheelersburg doesn’t belong on that list

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

noreply66 wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:25 am Trimble was lucky to get past NY which lost to Newark Catholic big. Now what would the other four do against NC? I can see Ironton, Jackson and Waverly putting up a good game, but with Burg struggling right now they might have trouble with NC.
Omg. It’s a rivalry game first game of the season. Both teams played conservative and never changed there play calling. NY was with out 2 majors players for some reason against Newark Catholic

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

wobycat wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:10 am

Already been discussed. At length as to why burgs can numbers are high. I’ll remind everyone again. Quite a few live in other school districts but live in the Wheelersburg zip code. What you and others should know is 99% of their players started at burg in kindergarten. It’s been like that for a long time.

However, thank goodness for valley transfers, eh!

Lol.
Really now? I guess the Wburg AD should petition the OHSAA and request the CB number be moved back down due to your justification of kids living in the 45694 zip code? That's ridiculous. In looking at a zip code map, I guess kids that live less than a mile from Franklin Furnance & Minford HS, but are in the 45694 zip code really live in the Wburg school district, huh? In re to the CB number, Wheelesburg is one of the worst offenders in all divisions. School district lines are drawn for a reason.

oldschoolqb13
Varsity

Post by oldschoolqb13 »

Guys, kids transferring schools is only going to become more prevalent in the future...even at schools our size (with kids who may benefit, but most who won’t). Big money in the NFL has made college kids rush to get there. Now, with the IL money to be made in college, high-school kids will be in even more of a rush to get there. The tragedy is most kids who set out on this transfer journey will probably not benefit. It’s almost always “a grass is greener” dream that never materializes, because turns out, old coach really didn’t have a vendetta against me. I’ve just been told things, more often than not at home, that aren’t reality. And then they end up missing out on the one thing that truly matters...playing a great game with your buddies under the lights in front of the people who watched you grow up. No matter how far up the ladder you make it in the game, it never gets better than that.

gobucs20
Freshman Team

Post by gobucs20 »

Jackson or Ironton either one would put a running clock on trimble

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Both Ironton’s and Wheelersburg’s CB number is 21.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:42 pm

Both Ironton’s and Wheelersburg’s CB number is 21.
Yes. And I guarantee that the numbers are different when looked further into. My guess is Ironton is leading in tier 2 by a lot.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

SWHITE2002 wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:13 am

Based on what?

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Someone signs up for a username and post a single post about transfers and everyone bites like a rabid dog. Just gotta let it flow right off of you boys.

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

wobycat wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:35 pm

Kudos to Waverly and Trimble the most though. All homegrown talent lol (no transfers)
Based on what?
Getting 40-points hung on you by Ironton and more than likely another 40+ when travelling up Jackson here in a few weeks. Proving Wburg is only at best a 3rd rate program in So. Ohio

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

oldschoolqb13 wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:47 am Guys, kids transferring schools is only going to become more prevalent in the future...even at schools our size (with kids who may benefit, but most who won’t). Big money in the NFL has made college kids rush to get there. Now, with the IL money to be made in college, high-school kids will be in even more of a rush to get there. The tragedy is most kids who set out on this transfer journey will probably not benefit. It’s almost always “a grass is greener” dream that never materializes, because turns out, old coach really didn’t have a vendetta against me. I’ve just been told things, more often than not at home, that aren’t reality. And then they end up missing out on the one thing that truly matters...playing a great game with your buddies under the lights in front of the people who watched you grow up. No matter how far up the ladder you make it in the game, it never gets better than that.
I wish you would post more

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

noreply66 wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:25 am Trimble was lucky to get past NY which lost to Newark Catholic big. Now what would the other four do against NC? I can see Ironton, Jackson and Waverly putting up a good game, but with Burg struggling right now they might have trouble with NC.
How was Trimble lucky? They played like poop and NY showed up to play. Trimble still won. Hate much?

Its all in the hips
Otto
JV Team

Post by Otto »

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:50 pm

Based on what?
Getting 40-points hung on you by Ironton and more than likely another 40+ when travelling up Jackson here in a few weeks. Proving Wburg is only at best a 3rd rate program in So. Ohio
Well let's hope it isn't a close game and Jackson leaves it up to their special teams/kickoff coverage to save the day. LOL.

oldschoolqb13
Varsity

Post by oldschoolqb13 »

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:06 pm
oldschoolqb13 wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:47 am Guys, kids transferring schools is only going to become more prevalent in the future...even at schools our size (with kids who may benefit, but most who won’t). Big money in the NFL has made college kids rush to get there. Now, with the IL money to be made in college, high-school kids will be in even more of a rush to get there. The tragedy is most kids who set out on this transfer journey will probably not benefit. It’s almost always “a grass is greener” dream that never materializes, because turns out, old coach really didn’t have a vendetta against me. I’ve just been told things, more often than not at home, that aren’t reality. And then they end up missing out on the one thing that truly matters...playing a great game with your buddies under the lights in front of the people who watched you grow up. No matter how far up the ladder you make it in the game, it never gets better than that.
I wish you would post more
Thanks I-92…always enjoy your posts as well. It seems as if there’s less of the reasonable, listen to both sides crowd as there used to be. I’ll try to get back in the mix a bit more. I’m sure your Ironmen will be foaming at the mouth…Lord be with next week’s opponent!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Otto wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:13 pm
BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:50 pm

Based on what?
Well let's hope it isn't a close game and Jackson leaves it up to their special teams/kickoff coverage to save the day. LOL.
This actually may help some.

Return to “Football”