Re: 2021 WK2 Chillicothe @ Wheelersburg

Post by noreply66 »

25/03

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

As a Chillicothe fan I can say that Chillicothe is God Awful on the offensive side of the ball The QB has major arm talent but isn’t being put in very good positions by the community coaching staff defense played tough for 3 Qtrs but ran out of gas good luck the burg the rest of the way

TheMarchingCavalier
Waterboy

Post by TheMarchingCavalier »

Very disappointed to see kids in Portsmouth apparrel throwing rocks at the away bleachers and shouting expletives at our boys when the game was lost. Thank you to the REAL Wheelersburg crowd for being good hosts, you earned the win late. Best of luck!

Marching Band is a real sport!
FootballJunkie3
Waterboy

Post by FootballJunkie3 »

A bad missed call in 4th by that referee! Clear Offense PI on the burg!!! It’s even on tape! That guy recording in the end zone has it on tape!!! 😂😂 make matters worse Chilli gets called for unsportsmanlike PI and nothing was even said to a referee lol! The referees tonight were on 1!!!! Also probably the worst Burg team I’ve seen in a long time!!!

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

FootballJunkie3 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:45 pm A bad missed call in 4th by that referee! Clear Offense PI on the burg!!! It’s even on tape! That guy recording in the end zone has it on tape!!! 😂😂 make matters worse Chilli gets called for unsportsmanlike PI and nothing was even said to a referee lol! The referees tonight were on 1!!!! Also probably the worst Burg team I’ve seen in a long time!!!
Still better than Chillicothe..........

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

FootballJunkie3 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:45 pm A bad missed call in 4th by that referee! Clear Offense PI on the burg!!! It’s even on tape! That guy recording in the end zone has it on tape!!! 😂😂 make matters worse Chilli gets called for unsportsmanlike PI and nothing was even said to a referee lol! The referees tonight were on 1!!!! Also probably the worst Burg team I’ve seen in a long time!!!
The referees didn’t have anything to do with chilli scoring 3 points.

FootballJunkie3
Waterboy

Post by FootballJunkie3 »

wobycat wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:17 pm
Same exact drive and burg gets a TD off that! Take away that TD and momentum!! The score doesnt get out of reach! Burg definitely had Home field advantage!!! Also I’m no a Chillicothe fan either! Just someone watching some football! They just didn’t want to see the “The Burg” 0-2!!!

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Nice bounce-back win for Burg. Lots of sophomores on field tonight making plays for Burg...bodes well for the future. Hopefully some of injured players get healthy next few weeks.*

PirateFan[69]
Varsity

Post by PirateFan[69] »

FootballJunkie3 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:24 pm
Same exact drive and burg gets a TD off that! Take away that TD and momentum!! The score doesnt get out of reach! Burg definitely had Home field advantage!!! Also I’m no a Chillicothe fan either! Just someone watching some football! They just didn’t want to see the “The Burg” 0-2!!!
You are nuts

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

PirateFan[69] wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:46 pm
FootballJunkie3 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:24 pm

You are nuts
The exclamation point usage is pretty impressive though

I would like to see some more consistency however

1 then 2 then 1 then 3 then 1 and 1 again and 3 with a flourish.

Underutilized the 2 exclamation point perhaps a touch but I did like the flourish.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Just created a user name to post this, LOL. Is this your reasoning for Chillicothe only scoring 3?? 2 calls?? :roll: . I'm doubting you've seen a lot of Burg teams quite frankly and if they were the worst you've seen in a long time what does that say about Chillicothe putting up 3?? In HS to score less than 10 you either played a juggernaut of a team with a big time defense or you're simply not that good. Congrats to Burg on turning things around this week after the week 1 loss.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

What do you have against the double exclamation point?

This one is all singular and triples.

Let’s get with the program and stop the shunning of the double exclamation point.

You seem a little too excited about the use of video recording devices or as you say - tape. It’s a relatively new concept - sure - but I don’t think it’s as surprising as you think it is. I believe the use of the exclamation point in regard to the tape is a little over the top and I believe earns you a 15 yard EP penalty or you can change your name to Zapruder or you can cease with the double exclamation point bias and throw in a few of those in your next few posts.

Up to you.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
jakebiz22
Waterboy

Re: August 27, 2021 Wheelersburg 26 - 3 Chillicothe

Post by jakebiz22 »

The blown call had nothing to do with the outcome of the game. The defense did their job and held burg to a FG making it 10-3 early in the 4th. Chillicothe has no offensive coordinator and it shows. They have no identity and no clue how to use their players. Until they get a coaching staff who understands how to run an offense they will be relying on their defense to pitch a shutout every game. Their special teams is lost besides their kicker. It’s going to be a long season unless they get this figured out quick.
Burg will be fine this year. They’re well coached and should get better each week. They ran the ball well between the tackles and made plays when they needed to.

wobycat
SEOPS

Re: August 27, 2021 Wheelersburg 26 - 3 Chillicothe

Post by wobycat »

Chilli looked good early then fatigue took over. Burgs offense took a step forward. It will be interesting to see where this group ends up and how far the coaches can take them.

Burgs defense is getting better too. As a fan, this will be a fun year because you can watch players get better.

Return to “Football”