ReachHigher wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:53 pm Here. Guess I stole that too lol
You’re a smoker?
That doesn’t matter. You banning people that disagree with you does
It does matter. It’s not healthy.

ReachHigher
Riding the Bench

Re: Ironton 2021 Outlook?

Post by ReachHigher »

You’re not healthy either. I will have a talk with mattash soon as he messages back and I’d say few others may as well. By the way, I love Fred’s pizza, I got to the marathon across from the Sunoco all the time. The car wash by McDonald’s has way too many stray cats. Legitimate burg poster. Oh and bocooks garage is way too high priced

Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

ReachHigher wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:54 pm
wobycat wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:53 pm
ReachHigher wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:53 pm Here. Guess I stole that too lol
You’re a smoker?
That doesn’t matter. You banning people that disagree with you does
Why so butt hurt about this? You still have a username or three to post with. Plus whatever it is you're smoking. By the way you seem really tense. I thought that stuff was supposed to make you more mellow? 😂

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

ReachHigher wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:59 pm You’re not healthy either. I will have a talk with mattash soon as he messages back and I’d say few others may as well. By the way, I love Fred’s pizza, I got to the marathon across from the Sunoco all the time. The car wash by McDonald’s has way too many stray cats. Legitimate burg poster
Ok burg trivia. What was the name of the pizza joint on dogwood ridge?

ReachHigher
Riding the Bench

Post by ReachHigher »

A lot of deer out 522 at night but don’t travel it until they get the construction complete. Last time I rode the sport bike out that way, it was a mess

ReachHigher
Riding the Bench

Post by ReachHigher »

wobycat wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:03 pm
ReachHigher wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:59 pm You’re not healthy either. I will have a talk with mattash soon as he messages back and I’d say few others may as well. By the way, I love Fred’s pizza, I got to the marathon across from the Sunoco all the time. The car wash by McDonald’s has way too many stray cats. Legitimate burg poster
Giovanni’s by the apartments is the only pizza place I have at out that way. Right before you get to a Valero gas station I believe. Those are dope apartments by the way. As bad as Wayne hills in Portsmouth

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

ReachHigher wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:05 pm
Giovanni’s by the apartments is the only pizza place I have at out that way. Right before you get to a Valero gas station I believe
Wrong. Everyone knows that the only real pizza joint that was on the ridge was pit stop. The others are posers like you.

ReachHigher
Riding the Bench

Post by ReachHigher »

Have I passed all your tests yet? Don’t ban people without a better reason

ReachHigher
Riding the Bench

Post by ReachHigher »

wobycat wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:07 pm

Giovanni’s by the apartments is the only pizza place I have at out that way. Right before you get to a Valero gas station I believe
Wrong. Everyone knows that the only real pizza joint that was on the ridge was pit stop. The others are posers like you.
Never had pit stop

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

Is Nancy Rae still open? How about the dairy bar across the street, is it open. Is the drive in theatre still open? Oh wait, Lowes is there now.

Ironton Tigers will steamroll the region. They have the experience and drive. They have better coaching. The players have bought in fully with Pendleton's program and being to back to back state finals will only further the drive to be king of the mountain. They already own the region.

ReachHigher
Riding the Bench

Post by ReachHigher »

FIDO wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:09 pm Is Nancy Rae still open? How about the dairy bar across the street, is it open. Is the drive in theatre still open? Oh wait, Lowes is there now.

Ironton Tigers will steamroll the region. They have the experience and drive. They have better coaching. The players have bought in fully with Pendleton's program and being to back to back state finals will only further the drive to be king of the mountain. They already own the region.
Lol my uncle owns the bazaar home fashion place down by Lowe’s. Mistys dairy bar is open. On the left before deemers. He just trying to get off the fact that he is wrong and his buddy pal I mean pat is spooning him as we speak
Last edited by ReachHigher on Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

Giovanni’s by the apartments is the only pizza place I have at out that way. Right before you get to a Valero gas station I believe. Those are dope apartments by the way. As bad as Wayne hills in Portsmouth
Are those "dope apartments" where you bought the stuff you're smoking tonight? Or did you get that stuff in Kirtland? 😂

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

FIDO wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:09 pm Is Nancy Rae still open? How about the dairy bar across the street, is it open. Is the drive in theatre still open? Oh wait, Lowes is there now.

They will be good but burg will win next year’s game. Don’t you agree reach higher? You’re a burgfan so you should agree with me on this one.

ReachHigher
Riding the Bench

Post by ReachHigher »

Speaking of deemers, it’s where I bought my ticket to canton for the game in 2017. But I’m the Kirtland guy 😂

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

wobycat wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:11 pm

They will be good but burg will win next year’s game. Don’t you agree reach higher? You’re a burgfan so you should agree with me on this one.
Both are excellent program's and I know itll be a toss up. Itll probably come down to the home team as both can get the calls at their home place. We shall see.

Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

ReachHigher wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:14 pm Speaking of deemers, it’s where I bought my ticket to canton for the game in 2017. But I’m the Kirtland guy 😂
At least you're admitting it now. That's the first step to recovery you know. 😂

Return to “Football”