SEOPS Hippo

Ridgewood 13 Wheelersburg 10

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Click on the tweet to see the article and pics

MrFirstTake
SE

Re: Ridgewood 13 Wheelersburg 10

Post by MrFirstTake »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:54 am Click on the tweet to see the article and pics
Was this one of the best games you have covered this year you think? As far as being close and coming to the end

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

MrFirstTake wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:23 am
LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:54 am Click on the tweet to see the article and pics
Was this one of the best games you have covered this year you think? As far as being close and coming to the end
Yes, because it was two good teams playing, where each made the other look bad at times.

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:24 am
MrFirstTake wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:23 am
Yes, because it was two good teams playing, where each made the other look bad at times.
I watched online but its not like being there of course, i was wondering if the atmosphere was good for a covid game lol

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Yes it was loud with all things considered.
I was able to set on the home side (it was higher up and easier for me to do my stuff)
The home fans that were close to me was all over the refs.

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:35 am Yes it was loud with all things considered.
I was able to set on the home side (it was higher up and easier for me to do my stuff)
The home fans that were close to me was all over the refs.
Lol trust me you could hear them onbthe stream too

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

They were loud and very unhappy even though their team had the lead.

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

Congratulations to Bug on a fine year!

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

I got to drive up and watch Portsmouth play last year. When we pulled up there was people everywhere, across the street tailgating and walking around. They have a lot of pride in the team. I went to a gas station to change because it was freezing and it was packed and everyone wearing ridgewood gear. And inside the stadium was awesome. Best real grass I’ve seen. They had fireworks when the team came out and when they scored and they scored a ton on us lol. People were really friendly too. The drive was long but well worth it.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
RaceEagle
Waterboy

Post by RaceEagle »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:23 am I got to drive up and watch Portsmouth play last year. When we pulled up there was people everywhere, across the street tailgating and walking around. They have a lot of pride in the team. I went to a gas station to change because it was freezing and it was packed and everyone wearing ridgewood gear. And inside the stadium was awesome. Best real grass I’ve seen. They had fireworks when the team came out and when they scored and they scored a ton on us lol. People were really friendly too. The drive was long but well worth it.
Appreciate the kind words. The Covid restrictions have cut down on the atmosphere inside the stadium a bit but we still have everyone outside the stadium and the fireworks are still there. Was fun to listen to Burgfan's podcast about the fireworks. Last week was probably the best fireworks entrance we've ever had.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Ridgewood I.M.O. would be great to see at home, when the world is back to the old normal.

Return to “Football”